PC PES2015 - Known Bugs List

Again, can be fixed via CPU defensive tactics: moving the defensive line back, adjusting compactness, pressuring, number of defenders, etc.

I see sometimes some teams defend better, but I wonder how am I supposed to edit all the cpu teams tactics!
Is there a quick way? Also for what I see in Master league and in competitions teams tend to readjust tactics based on different situations (ie: home/guest playing).
Anyway also with adjusted cpu tactics 1 vs many is still too easy. It's not possible to pass the defenders so easily against real madrid with a low rank team player like in the videos I linked.
No matter what tactics.

About cpu few crosses and shoots. How did you edit ALL the players playing styles? Which tool did you use?

When you play matches with 5-9 minutes long, the wins of AI-played matches are always without goals conceded. I mean: AI-teams win by 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, etc (when matches are 5 to 9 minutes long).

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but if you are playing with the player names over the players, they get a yellow card on top of their name, instead of just making the name yellow. Seems like they dind't care too much to fix that.

players on advanced and manual shooting refuse to jump for a header most of the time.
I can't even complain about the power because I wouldn't know since they don't even jump for a header.
Anyone noticed this problem ??? this BUG was in PES2014 too, but because game was SH!!!t, i didn't even complain about it
I love Advanced shooting, basic shooting is so easy it's past, but it seems konami can't make 1 thin without spoiling another

on the ps4 you need to have released the direction and power button just before the ball reaches the attacker and they will head/volley..if your still powering up as the ball arrives nothing will happpen..this is what i have found on ps4 and now have had loads of headers..just not on target much

Biggest bug PES 2015 (in online):
You must select team first and next You see - Your oponent plays 99% with Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Germany or Argentina. :RANT:

biggest bug yet: online is the biggest shit in the history of all games.
gameplay online can't compare in any way with offline. it moves like crap , everything moves like crap, broken anymations,wrong offside calls, you charge an opponent and your player just runs thru him without the ball, ball bouncing back always to opponent, teammates bumping in to you, super-ultra-bad player switch etc. etc.
can't even express the anger this shit has made surface
Not true in any way shape or form, that is just your experience, it is obvious from what you are describing that there are connection/latency issues when you play the game online.

No one have problems with the goal posts? I have original game exe 1.02 and DLC 2.0, it's so strange and don't know why I have that bug.

Another bug: Callname on Spanish (Spain) for Lucas Moura, the commentator call him Marcelinho. :FAIL:

No one have problems with the goal posts? I have original game exe 1.02 and DLC 2.0, it's so strange and don't know why I have that bug.

Another bug: Callname on Spanish (Spain) for Lucas Moura, the commentator call him Marcelinho. :FAIL:

Lucas Moura (PSG footballer) in South America was known as Marcelinho.

1-"top athletes " are power drained by the 70th minute !!
2-AI players dont get tired after national matches in ML
3-recieving passes seems sloppy (like the game slows down ! )

1-"top athletes " are power drained by the 70th minute !!

I actually quite like this "feature".

In the past instalments of PES, stamina has always been there even when the game reaches 70'.

This is the first time, where (say) James Rodriguez is totally exhausted in 70' and it's your decision, coach to either sub him out or stick with him.

If you stick with him, doesn't mean that he is not helpful for the team, but is just that he can't sprint any more LOL

I'm having problem with goal post. Ball can get through bar. Never deflect. Like transparent one.

I don't think so mate. Coz I'm playing juve against inter. Juventus stadium as the venue. Konami default ball. Default goalnet.

I don't think so mate. Coz I'm playing juve against inter. Juventus stadium as the venue. Konami default ball. Default goalnet.
It doesn't matter, one of the bugged stadium packs had a broken file goal.hkx in it that made all goal posts "transparent".

All stadiums are the original konami. Not using any kind of stadium pack or any patch dude

Just adding my own kita and adboard. And i think it's not a big deal
Does it still happen when you disable all mods? Some of the adboard packs also contained lots of irrelevant files that could possibly break stuff.

I'm having problem with goal post. Ball can get through bar. Never deflect. Like transparent one.

I have that problem too, but only when I have all mods on DpFileList.bin, not tested what is exactly the problem, not much time for look. :FAIL:

Perfectly works when i had disabled all mods. Gonna figure out why this happened. Thx for your replies mates.

Finally I solved the problem about the goal posts, was the goal.hkx file on some stadiums.

Something thats annoying more & more that I mentioned before but want to expland and check if its only me:

When you enter spectator mode in BAL (if your on subs bench or just been taken off), or you enter the game in coach mod:

- Set game speed to -2 .. watch the game play, do you notice the game is actually playing at something more like -3 ? IE: -1 / 0 = -2 / -1

- When you get a replay in this mode does it playback fast like its set to something like +3/4 ?

I have had this on vanilla & AI exe edits and does seem to be route game issue, its annoying because its starting to put me off playing in these modes.

I like coach mode, but watching replays like a benny hill sketch can be a bit much :THINK:

Last edited:
become a legend (PC)
sFs3u0P.jpg

so,i play for belgium and atletico madrid
there are weird news during world cup
ayew is in the ghana national team squad

Back
Top Bottom