WORLD SOCCER Winning Eleven 2010 : Challenge of Blue Samurai

Hi guys. I have searched the internet for a week and can't find either of the following:

1) English Patch for the ps2 winning eleven samurai version.
I saw the link in this forum but I believe it is only for PS3?

2) A world cup patch for ps2 PES 2010.
Can only find for the PC and PS3 versions.

I am going to have a nervous breakdown if I can't simulate the world cup properly!

On a side note. I am guessing you can only download option files for ps3 and need patches for ps2? It's been years since I patched a winning game and remember doing so from this forum...and it worked!:APPLAUD:

Cheers

Hi guys. I have searched the internet for a week and can't find either of the following:

1) English Patch for the ps2 winning eleven samurai version.
I saw the link in this forum but I believe it is only for PS3?

2) A world cup patch for ps2 PES 2010.
Can only find for the PC and PS3 versions.

I am going to have a nervous breakdown if I can't simulate the world cup properly!

On a side note. I am guessing you can only download option files for ps3 and need patches for ps2? It's been years since I patched a winning game and remember doing so from this forum...and it worked!:APPLAUD:

Cheers

I did an Italian patch for PS2, you can find it here: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=58381

in some posts I explained how to translate this game in English too.

if you want to update the roster, here's the OF editor: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=58730

i ordered mine from yeasia today, they have free international shipping, hope to receive it soon, yes happy to there is OF for this, :APPLAUD:

This game is better than PES 2010. Responsive, not sluggish, very smooth, just loving it. Went back to PES 2010 last night after playing this for a while now and I just can't see myself playing PES 2010 again. Felt too sluggish to enjoy anything.

ya the game is awesome, just cant get the OF to work :(
when installing OF, do i keep overwriting the Edit files, when i do, the content of previous versions get erased??

Last edited:
No idea man I haven't used their OF really. You can ask them in their thread and they should be able to help you.

Japan Challenge is simply brilliant. Love how I can get to pick any Japanese player available before every match. Then after qualifiers, and when qualified, you get to pick your final 23, then head to the world cup. Before heading though there's a brilliant little touch, they present every player you have selected for the final 23 with their real picture and Kabira calling out there names. Lovely presentation.

I recently picked up a copy of the PS3 version of this game. Does anyone have an option file that they can share? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom