PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

zeemeister

foxy engine
8 September 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
Albiceleste/Blaugrana
Not sure if it's worth a new thread but it's the first bit of PES 2016 info. More expected in June

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2016-set-to-include-more-licenses/

Konami are hopeful that they can add to the list of licenses the yet to be revealed, PES 2016.

That is according to Erik Bladinieres, Global Director of Konami’s Football Division in an interview that he did with the folks at PESaurios.

He stated that new deals for even more licenses for PES 2016 were set to be signed soon. taking the overall official team and league numbers to greater heights in this year’s PES installment.

Mr Bladinieres had also stated that some of the new license announcements would be set to come in June, where it is also expected that we will hear the very first news for PES 2016.

Last edited:
Re: PES2016 PS4 / XBOX1 News and discussion thread

What about graphics, animations, decent edit mode etc. If the edit mode is good enough it is better than a licence.

Last edited:

Dude early days.

I don't think they going to tell us everything in one go

Do not underplay the importance of licensing it's what pushes units off the store shelves

Having said that PES 2015 (from what I have read on Twitter) has sold bucket loads often being sold out entirely but I think Konami sent less stock than usual

Last edited:

It's a shame Konami don't realize this.

No. Even with a completely awesome edit mode people should always create themselves the kits, especially now that there is no method to share option files.

That's what people hate. They just want licensed teams without any kind of effort downloading OF or editing themselves.

What about graphics, animations, decent edit mode etc. If the edit mode is good enough it is better than a licence.

I think we should pin this to the topic so hopefully Konami can see this and realize how important it is, specially for PS4 users.

My will be these:

Improved online Infrastructure servers

Definitely, this is one of the most criticized points in the Pro Evolution Soccer. Much clearly witnessed the same infrastructure for a number of players growing every year and already shows, long signs of fatigue. The main consequence of this is simply have a different online game and another offiline. Even with good connection between the opponents, one notes the timing difference.

Return of the usability of the game plan from previous versions

Some facilities we had in previous versions have been removed and quite damaged the usability of two important changes stand out:

Ability to copy-paste tactics - feature that spared much time for the players, it allowed creating a tactic, copy it to a free slot and change it from this point;
Changing the position and function of the player in the same option: inexplicably from the 2015 version was divided into two different options.
Return the equalizer bar

Another feature that players feel sorely missed. The addition of fluid formation was very welcome since the team can adjust automatically without manually changing tactic, only the balance bar allowing the team to make more or less offensive (and thus more or less closed) regardless of tactic, which was great for certain game situations, how to keep a score or chase a result.

Return the set pieces from previous versions

From the PES 2014, set pieces (free kicks, corner kicks) dramatically changed the way they are executed, and arise dotted lines to help with the process, which was something detested by most players.

Change drastically in goalkeepers

Another point that needs special attention. One of the problems that goalkeepers PES always had was the lack of balance. For example, in PES 2015 goalkeepers make spectacular saves, but fail with very weak and near the goal kicks. It would also be very welcome that the goalkeeper could use alternative forms of defense, like jumping toward the ball, use the foot, etc. Pressing the manual goalkeeper could allow all these possibilities, and today is practically restricted to move it to the desired side.

Adjust the stamina of the players

Something that has been noted since the demo of PES 2015, the physical resistance has been quite cumbersome because the players get tired very quickly and early in the second half the team's performance as a whole has fallen dramatically.

Communities online / offline

This game mode acclaimed by the players was also removed from the game without explanation. In communities offline, you could make tournaments with friends at home and throughout the history of matches was saved for future reference. Online communities allow up to 100 players were part, being able to meet for friendly matches or tournaments only between members. Moreover, there was also Challenge communities in which members of different communities played together. Each community had several rankings, including the player with the most games played with more consecutive victories, among others; what stimulated, and much, rivalry and interaction between players.

Agree with a lot that you say Thiago.

The biggest gripe for me is the formation setup. With 2015 I find I have to go out and back into sub menus making a little more complicated and not as user friendly ad previous iterations.

No. Even with a completely awesome edit mode people should always create themselves the kits, especially now that there is no method to share option files.

That's what people hate. They just want licensed teams without any kind of effort downloading OF or editing themselves.

Well Konami ain't gonna get many/any more licenses are they, so they should just focus on implementing a much better edit mode. We go through this every year and we're left with the same shit edit mode, which is actually worse than it was in PS2 days.

Well Konami ain't gonna get many/any more licenses are they, so they should just focus on implementing a much better edit mode. We go through this every year and we're left with the same shit edit mode, which is actually worse than it was in PS2 days.

It would help if Konami creates a new edit-mode with enough options and more slots to create own teams. What do you think?;)

Also it would help if the edited teams are not messed up every time there is a new DLC or Patch. I loved to create my own leagues but I am fed up of having to fix all the mess done by the KONAMI updates. In all honesty I was more happy when KONAMI didnt update the teams at all so we could edit everything without fear of lose many ours of editing for a small update

Also it would help if the edited teams are not messed up every time there is a new DLC or Patch. I loved to create my own leagues but I am fed up of having to fix all the mess done by the KONAMI updates. In all honesty I was more happy when KONAMI didnt update the teams at all so we could edit everything without fear of lose many ours of editing for a small update
So just don't download the updates, I'm still using the original v 1.0 game files and my original edits are fine.

someone under the comment on Winning Elven blog makes a good point re UCL and UEL - whats the point of the licence for the competitions if some of the teams who play in it are not in the game.

Licenses I couldnt care about. So many little things needs adjusting that all add up that will make the game better. The licenses will probably be for leagues like India or Australian. Fans just really want EPL and Bundesliga.

I still think keepers need more animations.
Id like to see CPU teams play like they are meant to - i shouldn't have to spend hours setting them up to do so.
Better stats and stamina
More stadiums
Better crowd animations and interaction

Someone else made a good point on that site - if Sky Sports sponsor Fifa why not get BT Sport to sponsor PES16?

someone under the comment on Winning Elven blog makes a good point re UCL and UEL - whats the point of the licence for the competitions if some of the teams who play in it are not in the game.
PES 2015 contains 30 of the 32 teams competing in the real Champions League 14/15. Does this make the license useless?

It is very difficult to speak in licensing teams both UEFA and UEL because given that Konami try to play the game all the teams that are in leagues!But there's always some teams coming unlicensed

dont care about licenses. Just let us PS4 users use OFs again like the PS2, PS3 games. Also, fix the disaster that is online, let us use the old WIDE cam

Konami may be able to licence 4 Premier League Teams !

Apparently, There is some teams on the premier league that no longer exclusive to EA Sports !
These Teams are :
Arsenal, Newcastle, Sunderland and Manchester United (United was not already)
So if these teams will not renew with EA SPorts Maybe Konami can licence them in Pes 2016 !!

The more licenses konami can negotiate over from Fifa is a bonus. I just dont know they can do the same for stadiums though (which would be even better).

buying it right now...

I already own it, its called pes2016 load screen mod, job done :BOP:

PES 2016 Release Date Details at E3 Event in June

NEWSMay 2, 2015 9:53 PM
0Facebook0Twitter0Google+0E-mail
With the end of the football season on the horizon, the attention of the football gaming world is beginning to turn towards next year’s instalments of PES and FIFA. As such, Konami have announced (via Erik Bladinieres, the Global Director of their Football Division) that they plan to release the first details of PES 2016 close to the Champions League final, which will be on June 6, 2015.

It was also confirmed that the PES 2016 release date will be announced at this year’s E3 event (June 16-18) in LA. If last year is any indication, we could expect to see the first PES 2016 gameplay videos at the event.

Next year could be a big year for PES, as with increasing controversy surrounding EA’s FIFA series, many gamers, including a number of the more popular Youtubers, are examining the alternatives to get their football gaming fix.

Back
Top Bottom