PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

But those ps4 cutscenes, lighting, crowd and etc is locked in pc version? or it doesnt exist in pc version? Its starnge to me, they put it in game but turned off. I dont get it :CONFUSE:

So is anyone using the inmortal exe already? Can anyone tell how it looks and if you can play online without risking a ban or something? I just read that some ppl are already using it but not how it is.

But those ps4 cutscenes, lighting, crowd and etc is locked in pc version? or it doesnt exist in pc version? Its starnge to me, they put it in game but turned off. I dont get it :CONFUSE:

no they are not inside the Pc version but if I can extract them from the ps4 version I know how to turned them on inside the EXE file.

this game engine is cross platform engine and it's pretty easy to do things like that.

Last edited:
no they are not inside the Pc version but if I can extract them from the ps4 version I know how to turned them on inside the EXE file.

Ahh... Now its clear for me, because people write it locked in pc version. It will be not logical :D Yair good luck !!! Patiently waiting for news

So is anyone using the inmortal exe already? Can anyone tell how it looks and if you can play online without risking a ban or something? I just read that some ppl are already using it but not how it is.

I don't think he released it yet, he only released a modded exe for those experiencing input lag.

this game engine is cross platform engine and it's pretty easy to do things like that.

You and that guy InMoratal can combine to creat the ultimate patch for this pes :WORSHIP:

I played but not online. Diferences: better performance, less lag during close view replays. Readed some posts in spain forum and it was writed that online is less input lag playing with InMortal exe.

I played but not online. Diferences: better performance, less lag during close view replays. Readed some posts in spain forum and it was writed that online is less input lag playing with InMortal exe.

Im using InMortals EXE online and offline, Graphics are better as it improves LOD and online there is no lag at all.

Online is like playing offline and really makes sure the gameplay is the same. He deserves huge KUDOS.

How far away are we from a LOD tool? And is it any chance we'll get the entrance scenes? Takes away so much from the atmosphere when you can't see the players enter the pitch.

Im using InMortals EXE online and offline, Graphics are better as it improves LOD and online there is no lag at all.

Online is like playing offline and really makes sure the gameplay is the same. He deserves huge KUDOS.

Ok that sounds nice. Can you post a link? And there is surely no risk of getting banned or smth? Read a lot of posts saying playing with modded exe is dagerous.

This is Konami's Watch_Dogs moment.

Actually its worse than Watch Dogs. Watch Dogs was on par with the consoles, the better version was hidden. PES 2015 is not on par, tones of things have been hidden or removed for no good reason, other than to make the consoles look better.

Actually its worse than Watch Dogs. Watch Dogs was on par with the consoles, the better version was hidden. PES 2015 is not on par, tones of things have been hidden or removed for no good reason, other than to make the consoles look better.

Make sure you can find the openscenes inside of the game. ;)

Boys and girls, can you please help me with something? I just bought the game and I'm doing a fresh installation sooo here's the question:

For those that play online, is there a good patch (like PTE for example) which is online-compatible? Is PTE online compatible? wouldn't wanna install it and have to delete the whole thing again and re-install etc etc

Thank you much :WORSHIP:

For those that play online, is there a good patch (like PTE for example) which is online-compatible? Is PTE online compatible? wouldn't wanna install it and have to delete the whole thing again and re-install etc etc

PTE is online compatible. You can use it.

Boys and girls, can you please help me with something? I just bought the game and I'm doing a fresh installation sooo here's the question:

YES!

PC graphics aren't that crappy. Faces still look amazing, kits and player models are good as always and stadia look great. It's just the shitty pitch textures and overly conservative LOD setting that kills it.

With graphics mods it will look the best version by far.

+1

so in those pictures where inmortal show better lighting, rain and etc was not unlocked ps4 features in pc version, because those files doesnt exist in pc version and he havent ps4 files to add them.

He needs some .CPK files to improve PES 2015. So it is important to get the PS4 .CPK files. I already asked in the official thread, but nobody helped.

Is there a torrent of PES2015 PS4?

He needs some .CPK files to improve PES 2015. So it is important to get the PS4 .CPK files. I already asked in the official thread, but nobody helped.

Is there a torrent of PES2015 PS4?

Yair downloading ps4 pes 2015. Maybe he will share ps4 cpk files and then you can send them to InMortal

Back
Top Bottom