PC PES 2014 discussion thread

18 September 2012
Cunturipa
Once Caldas
Mod Edit: Keep this thread as respective as possible. Absolutely no need to be disrespectful to each other.

And all the PC talk goes in here, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is said to be starting to work on Fifa patches. He obviously has no honour. Come on man, we're moving on here. There's no need for his work now with all the advancements with PES2014.

He might as well patch FIFA, b/c theres no NG on PC. Someone said EA won't go NG on PC until 2018.

He is said to be starting to work on Fifa patches. He obviously has no honour. Come on man, we're moving on here. There's no need for his work now with all the advancements with PES2014.

Just to get this straight: Because he decides to patch for Fifa you think it's ok to offend him and discount all the great work he did for PES-PC?

It's not him that has no honour, it's you, and worse you are ungrateful and arrogant.

Jenkey has his reasons for patching Fifa, obviously Konami threatened him with legal action if he continues patching PES.

Last edited:

Please shut the hell up...
He has no honor?
Right.. if a publisher tries to f*ck me up, just because i improve their shitty game, than this is his right to say: "no".
His personal life got involved ( Police ) just because he tried to make us a better game and the only thing you have to offer is this bullcrap?

Jerks like you are the reason this kind of guys will leave all sooner or later..

Just to get this straight: Because he decides to patch for Fifa you think it's ok to offend him and discount all the great work he did for PES-PC?

It's not him that has no honour, it's you, and worse you are ungrateful and arrogant.

Jenkey has his reasons for patching Fifa, obviously Konami threatened him with legal action if he continues patching PES.

That begs the question: How long before EA threaten him, and/or sue him. They will sue for much more than Konami. What's more, is that EA's game was never intended for 3rd party patching. He just needs to stop using ads and create freeware like Fidel. The hatred toward him and resentment is totally unwarranted though. Totally.

That begs the question: How long before EA threaten him, and/or sue him. They will sue for much more than Konami. What's more, is that EA's game was never intended for 3rd party patching. He just needs to stop using ads and create freeware like Fidel. The hatred toward him and resentment is totally unwarranted though. Totally.

PES was also never intendet to get modded outside the editing tool ingame..
Every Publisher with brain should recognize that these guys make a game survive for a long time .. just look at pes6 for example..

If they are not good enough to make the game as awsome as it could be, than its their own fault..
Getting a big paycheck for minimal updates the last few years, is a shame...
Jenkey was the guy who made pes2013 enjoyable.. before him it was juce...

I just think, the guys in japan are a bit jealous that jenkey has the skill and the talent to make their game what it should have been in the first place.. worth the money!

The issue with Jenkey is in regards to him receiving money through adfly.

Its not his editing, that is fine, the problem is he's getting paid from it directly in some form.

If he dropped the adfly thing i don't think anyone would say anything.

The same could happen for FIFA.

This is different to Rinaldo and youtubers who make money through optional donation and through channel hits. this is irregardless of content being patched since they are not being paid on their context directly, youtubbers just need to make sure their music is ok to be used under licencing.

A donations system is the best since there is no contracted transaction, people are giving you what they feel like giving you, you can attach this anywhere, your just giving money to someone for no other reason.

The issue with Jenkey is in regards to him receiving money through adfly.

Its not his editing, that is fine, the problem is he's getting paid from it directly in some form.

If he dropped the adfly thing i don't think anyone would say anything.

The same could happen for FIFA.

This is different to Rinaldo and youtubers who make money through optional donation and through channel hits. this is irregardless of content being patched since they are not being paid on their context directly, youtubbers just need to make sure their music is ok to be used under licencing.

A donations system is the best since there is no contracted transaction, people are giving you what they feel like giving you, you can attach this anywhere, your just giving money to someone for no other reason.

That

Jenkey oughta make money the honest way by creating, marketing and selling his own game. Not by profiting off of someone else's creativity and hard work.

youtubers need permission for game footage if they are getting paid through it's use, but companies mostly dont care because it's free advertising. i dont think it is anything to do with adfly

What will happen with pes 2014 and jenkey ? His blog says

"PESJP Patch 2013 Version 4.00 AIO (suspended) Release date : patch was suspended cause some problems with KONAMI & police."

:(

Nah, is a joke of jenkey.
Do you think is gonna waste is life and time making a update for those trolls in this world, requesting for a update?

Have a look in their blog, it releases 2 programs.

Fifa File Explorer 2013 v1.0.0.1

Fifa13 File Loader 1.0.0.2 full

Now Jenkey need get caught by using FIFA 13. :OT:
Real if the police as deleted is blog, by using illegal things.
Japan? Oh please common, the police don´t give a dam.
Konami does that? I don´t believe.
Jenkey is tired about this people asking for things he can´t be done or pes 2013 is out of date.
But it was a good decision to him doing that, and i was doing the same.
If is gonna to leave, i accept it very well.

Last edited:
Nah, is a joke of jenkey.
Do you think is gonna waste is life and time making a update for those trolls in this world, requesting for a update?

Have a look in their blog, it releases 2 programs.

Fifa File Explorer 2013 v1.0.0.1

Fifa13 File Loader 1.0.0.2 full

Now Jenkey need get caught by using FIFA 13. :OT:
Real if the police as deleted is blog, by using illegal things.
Japan? Oh please common, the police don´t give a dam.
Konami does that? I don´t believe.
Jenkey is tired about this people asking for things he can´t be done or pes 2013 is out of date.
But it was a good decision to him doing that, and i was doing the same.
If is gonna to leave, i accept it very well.

You are right...
- If it was police he would have its blog deleted.
- If it was Konami if would have blog deleted.
- If he would have been threatened somehow he wouldn't make anymore fifa tools.
- juce made everyhing for pes and never had any problems. active in forum and all the other. jenkey took his creation further, much better but the only mistake he did, without realising was demo expanding. he never had any problems for a year, just now saying that. this is a reason to think that problem is demo patching and not game pathing.
- he must be bored of pes, angry on somebody or something else, as he is not explaining what really happened or he doesn't care explaining making that statement reason.

Do you realise that he did all this after demo cancellation news ? When Adam Bhattis said the work "hacker", "hacking demo" then he suspended the patch. Also, make a difference between "suspended" and "canceled". Suspended means that the patch may continue some day, is not over. If he was threatened he would have deleted entire blog by himself. He might just been retired, think about it.

Seeing that the page with 4.00 patch was deleted means he doesn't want to talk about the update. The others pages are online. So it was not neither konami nor police, just himself reacting at adam bhatti's twitter sayings... my thought.

He doesn't control the chat... he let every hater saying anything. There will be always people that don't like something and leave very bad comments. 0.1/100 ... he care about those. He shouldn't care as he is always respected by the rest of 99,9.

Last edited:

OK, I was too harsh with Jenkey. I'm a loyal fan of PES so was too quick to see his act as treacherous. He probably didn't read it anyway so no harm done.

My view comes a love of PES and not arrogance. Also I haven't used any of his work for free so it doesn't matter if I'm 'grateful' or not.

Let's move on and look forward to a good new game in less than a month :-)

Sorry, but you're overreacting here people.

Yes, he did make money from adverts, but how much was it? For every adfly link he gets paid 2c/5c maybe?

People are forgetting how much time he spent on editing and making tools (professional looking ones - the best from what I have seen on both FIFA/PES sites).

I don't believe they would pursue him because of that reason alone. It must be because of heavy modifications made to the game allowing for adding much more content to the game than intended (adboards server, stadium switcher, etc.).

If he moves to making tools for FIFA in a way he did it with PES, EA will be happier side.

Usually EA Sports does not give a sh*t if you modify the game. They count profit from selling the game. If his tools improve FIFA greatly, it may boost game sales even more = double profit. They won't sue him, they will wait and see if it's worth to do so.

KONAMI is weird here, because I could swear, due to jenkey tools many people bought the game afterwards. :/.

No matter how good PES2014 may be, the ability to add unlimited stadiums, chants, adboards, etc can only make it better and more realistic. I think it is a massive shame that Jenkey won't be working on the game myself :(

On topic, I really hope that the keepers are on a low difficulty in those clips as some the goals they let in are simply shocking. We could have the best gameplay ever but errors like that would ruin the game for me...

some really disrespectful comments around here against someone who did only good for this community , make money from adf? that bullshit , he has all the rights to use adf , he need to keep his web site alive and the money is only for that reason and not to become rich from that , so if someone don't like what he is doing so it's simple DONT USE IT , and one more thing , konami are going against us and it's something that I experience my self and with all the love we have for pes and this community we just don't want to go to jail , it's only a game in the end.

some really disrespectful comments around here against someone who did only good for this community , make money from adf? that bullshit , he has all the rights to use adf , he need to keep his web site alive and the money is only for that reason and not to become rich from that , so if someone don't like what he is doing so it's simple DONT USE IT , and one more thing , konami are going against us and it's something that I experience my self and with all the love we have for pes and this community we just don't want to go to jail , it's only a game in the end.

Can you please elaborate? How come you need money to keep alive a FREE hosted website? Really now...

Can you please elaborate? How come you need money to keep alive a FREE hosted website? Really now...

FREE hosted website? who told you that ? look if you want to know something ask jenkey , I've spend some money to buy some plugins for my web site so it's not free but if that what you want to think so I have much to say to you .

I don't think money is the issue here. Maybe because he distributed the several tools and modified version of previous game which deemed as illegal by Konami.

Back
Top Bottom