WEplayWE - Where the LEGEND of WE9LE Lives On...

I am playing WE9LE now and I'm enjoying..
I completely changed my thoughts.
WE9LE is the better than all football games ;)
WE9LE is more realistic.
I'd recommend to anyone to play this game.
They are very helpful.You will definitely easy .

We are waiting new players ;)

great videos guys.

what are the difference between we9 and pes6? and is there a we10?

p.s. ignore rob92 posts... he one of those blind pes 2011 fans who just can't face the fact that game sucks big time.

I must confess Soyo/Luk has put together a great site here. Well worth a look. If anybody from the near the UK (because of the better connection) wants to play then i would gladly give them a game.

p.s. ignore rob92 posts... he one of those blind pes 2011 fans who just can't face the fact that game sucks big time.
Wrong.

I won't explain my thoughts on PES 2011 again, if you're too dumb to read and understand them, that's your problem.

Why don't you bring that comment over to the PES 2011 thread where it belongs? Are you afraid that you'll get torn to pieces? Instead of saying the game sucks, you could be more descriptive about why you don't like it.

I enjoy both games and pes6 for 2v2.

Pes2011 cause it just looks and feels more real, probably due to the graphics but if your looking for a solid game of football minus 2011 bugs which are so evident ie referees calling stupid decisions, cursor switching which hampers defending, the dreaded passback to your keeper and instead of hoofing it he spoons it to the opposition and also defenders who seem to have a inability to clear off their goal line instead just walking the ball over their own line.

Anyway if you can get pass these issues continue to plat pes2011 but if you can't we9le is probably the most solid 1v1 footie game for the pc, its has hardly any issues concerning gameplay or referees. Cursor switching is top notch.

And for those who enjoy there 2v2 play pes6 as again the gameplay is similar to we9le but the referee's aren't as realistic.

Easy guys ;)

This is not a thread to fight eachother. Rob decided to give we9le a go anyways, so it's all good.

great videos guys.
;)

what are the difference between we9 and pes6?
First of all... WE9LE is not the same as WE9 ;)

Just like WE9 is not the same like PES5. So you have to keep that in mind.

As for what are the differences between pes6 and WE9LE, pes6 is arcade, we9le is not. In PES6 there is too much focus put on offensive. In WE9LE you have the perfect ballance between offesne and defense, which makes it the most realistic game ever.

Basicly, WE9LE is like real life football. It revolves around passing, thinking, timing, and anticipation.

Try it, you won't regret it. Below is the link to the page you'll find all the info you need.

---> WEplayWE.PL

and is there a we10?
Yes. There is also WE10LE, but it was nowhere near the same jump in quality as from PES5 to WE9LE.

I must confess Soyo/Luk has put together a great site here. Well worth a look. If anybody from the near the UK (because of the better connection) wants to play then i would gladly give them a game.
:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

After trying for many years the recent versions of PES, this year I returned to We9LE. After months playing (replaying) it, my conclusion is that this version is the best ever: balance between defense and offence, the necessity of a build-up play in midfield, goalkeepers that remember the real game, the option to stop a counter attack with a simple foul, good colision system...
Logically, there are some bad things: the super cancel, the battle to win an air ball (need TOO MUCH the super cancel), some advantages that are losed because the referee whistles a foul, the pass with X that sometimes works like a pass with triangle button, the difficult to trap the ball near the line of throw in and the team strategy settings´ bug in Master League, which doesn´t work ( you are obligated to play ML with all this settings in format A [defensive line A, offside trap A, zone press A and counter attack A].
However, this bad things are smallish compared with the good ones. The pleasure of WE9LE´s gameplay is gorgeous, mostly due to the fidelity with real football that this game provides.
Soyo is doing a good work spreading the preference for WE9LE. Actually, he´s just trying to "open the eyes" of all PES fans, who , in your majority, settles for the new versios only because they are new. Ok, it´s sure, they are new, but in matter of quality (despite the graphics), WE9LE is far years ahead.
All that WE9LE needs is some edit groups to make new patches regularly and, if it´s possible, some hex programing to minimize and solve some errors and bugs.

Let´s spread the preference for WE9LE!!

Any way to force AA in this game? I have tried forcing through the Nvidia control panel but it doesn't seem to apply in the game.

I had the same problem of you, but i concluded that WE9LE supports only 2x AA... but this works only if you set graphics on HIGH at settings.exe. To those who are having speed problems with the game, i recommend to force V-SYNC. There´s an software named D3D Overrider, which do this (it works only on fullscreen)
If this solution don´t work, maybe this will work: when i used to play PES4 ( a long time ago ), i remember there was a "japanese" software which permits to choose the game speed. I don´t remember the name of it and i don´t have it anymore. Someone of the forum probably will remember what software i´m refering.

Last edited:
Any way to force AA in this game? I have tried forcing through the Nvidia control panel but it doesn't seem to apply in the game.
Works for me without problems, and I use lots of graphical enhancments through nvidia controll panel.

I think rivas might be right. I use high details, so maybe you should check that.

To those who are having speed problems with the game, i recommend to force V-SYNC.
Yes. Works for me, but only when you set your monitor to 60Hz refresh rate.

@soyo

where can we find detail info about we10?
Wrong thread ;)

I don't know mate. You have to ask others. I don't waste time on lesser games, as I want to have the best expierience with the limited time I can spend on gaming. Whether it's Fifa, or PES, or Viva Football, it doesn't matter to me. What matters, is which one offers the most realism. If PES2012 will top WE9LE in that, I will stop playing we9le, or at least don't play it as much. If Fifa2012 will offer that, same thing.

But so far every year, I play new pes games, I play it for 1-2 weeks, and I play plenty trust me, to get fair assasment, and in the end I still go back to we9le. And you know what? Every time I have this pauze of playing with newest PES I'm still amazed by we9le, and how much realism there is in this game, comparing to the ones I tried afterwards. Whether it was pes6, or pes2008, or 2010, or 2011, you name it. Fifa11 and so on.

So if you want info about we9le, i'm the person to ask. For other games, you must ask others mate.

ps. I can tell you this though. Looking at we10 is not worth it. From this series pes6 is the best, and many people expected to find we10, and we10le to have so big leap of quality as it happened with pes5 and we9le, but to their dissapointment it didn't happen, and so the pes6 series remained too much arcade. I wouldn't advise you to this game, unless you want "lots of fun and thrills" from gaming, not lots of fun and thrills that comes from the realism of the game.

The pleasure of WE9LE´s gameplay is gorgeous, mostly due to the fidelity with real football that this game provides.
:WORSHIP:

Soyo is doing a good work spreading the preference for WE9LE.
Naaah...

Well... someone had to do it eventually, right? ;)

Actually, he´s just trying to "open the eyes" of all PES fans, who , in your majority, settles for the new versios only because they are new.

Ok, it´s sure, they are new, but in matter of quality (despite the graphics), WE9LE is far years ahead.

Let´s spread the preference for WE9LE!!
Long live the king!

WE9LE
:WORSHIP::WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

I think I'm going to (literally) dust off my old desktop PC to give this game a go.

My laptop is having all sorts of trouble trying to run this game despite reinstalling three times, and following the instructions to the letter, but my old PC used to play PES6 fully patched with max LOD settings no trouble, so hopefully it will be more reliable when it comes to WE9LE.

I think I'm going to (literally) dust off my old desktop PC to give this game a go.
Well, the game is deffinetly worth it.

My laptop is having all sorts of trouble trying to run this game despite reinstalling three times, and following the instructions to the letter, but my old PC used to play PES6 fully patched with max LOD settings no trouble, so hopefully it will be more reliable when it comes to WE9LE.
Your problems are indeed strange. Keep in mind, there is a little freeze either when you go into the EDIT mode, or when you play your first match upon running we9le. That's normal, and it's due to the kitserver running.

However, if you're expieriencing crashes not freezes, it is something else.

ps. Do you use kitserver stadiums?

Ahhh the CPU always saves penalty kicks you get in the game (not the shootouts), at least on 5-6 stars, I had forgot about this. I remember being annoyed with this before too. I think the only thing that can be annoying is that it feels like the CPU is cheating a bit from time to time, the famous catch up cheat that most games have to make it more challenging. Still it doesn't ruin the game for me because I keep coming back and wanting to play another tournament. I love just booting the game up and play konami cups with random teams. Never gets old.

I do miss to be able to use a manual pass to try to put the ball where I want it in a specific open space. And the penalty systems sucks too.

Does everyone know about the "bug" where you know if the CPU will shoot in the middle of the goal on penalties? I mean is it a well known fact? Not going to write it out if it's not since it's better to not knowing it, because it means you can cheat against the CPU if they do.

Ahhh the CPU always saves penalty kicks you get in the game (not the shootouts), at least on 5-6 stars, I had forgot about this. I remember being annoyed with this before too. I think the only thing that can be annoying is that it feels like the CPU is cheating a bit from time to time, the famous catch up cheat that most games have to make it more challenging. Still it doesn't ruin the game for me because I keep coming back and wanting to play another tournament. I love just booting the game up and play konami cups with random teams. Never gets old.

I do miss to be able to use a manual pass to try to put the ball where I want it in a specific open space. And the penalty systems sucks too.

Does everyone know about the "bug" where you know if the CPU will shoot in the middle of the goal on penalties? I mean is it a well known fact? Not going to write it out if it's not since it's better to not knowing it, because it means you can cheat against the CPU if they do.
Personaly wasn't very much aware of it, if CPU cheats, didn't notice it before, but maybe I wasn't paying much of an attention. As for Penalties, I think you just need a practice, and pick the right person to shoot it. I won't deny however, that "vsriaty" of shoting pens is not big.

ps. Ready for some online action? ;)

I've played a few games on WE9LE, played about 6 or so games.

It's better than PES 5 was by a bit, harder, more balanced so it's an outstanding game, really is. Very fun, ball physics are great but at times strange, nothing is annoying, the fake shot is a bit of an exploit but it's a all round great game.

Still i maintain my previous thoughts. It's not as realsitic as PES 2011, not as a criticism in any way t WE9 it's just PES 2011 is made in 2010 and technically the dribbling, tactics especially, passing and individuality is too far ahead.

The game makes a mockery of most PES and especially FIFA games after it though.

@soyo

what kind of patces do you have for this game?
What do you mean "what kind"?

where can we take a look at them?
You mean like screenshots etc?

I've played a few games on WE9LE, played about 6 or so games.

It's better than PES 5 was by a bit, harder, more balanced so it's an outstanding game, really is. Very fun, ball physics are great but at times strange, nothing is annoying, the fake shot is a bit of an exploit but it's a all round great game.

Still i maintain my previous thoughts. It's not as realsitic as PES 2011, not as a criticism in any way t WE9 it's just PES 2011 is made in 2010 and technically the dribbling, tactics especially, passing and individuality is too far ahead.

The game makes a mockery of most PES and especially FIFA games after it though.
Thanks for your opinion. I think if you would keep playing it for a while, and then go back to pes2011, it could be tough to go back ;)

Anyways, care for some online gaming?

i'm not an avid gamer.

Where going back could be an issue is don't want to get 'too' into WE9 because i might forget to use the highly sensitive dribbling from PES 2011 and not utilize the freedom enough :LOL:

or just remember how both games play.

anyway I'm having an issue getting the kitserver to work in terms of changing stadiums, 3rd kits etc.. it dosen't work for some reason :(

How do i play online btw?

i'm not an avid gamer.

Where going back could be an issue is don't want to get 'too' into WE9 because i might forget to use the highly sensitive dribbling from PES 2011 and not utilize the freedom enough :LOL:

or just remember how both games play.
Eh stop with those poor excuses, and just come to the site, and lets have some fun :P

anyway I'm having an issue getting the kitserver to work in terms of changing stadiums, 3rd kits etc.. it dosen't work for some reason :(
How to change stadiums is explained in the instruction file at the bottom. 3rd kits are rarely seen in this patch. Mostly just 1st and 2nd. In our patch we'll try to put more.

How do i play online btw?
http://weplaywe.pl/viewtopic.php?t=34

cheers

Personaly wasn't very much aware of it, if CPU cheats, didn't notice it before, but maybe I wasn't paying much of an attention. As for Penalties, I think you just need a practice, and pick the right person to shoot it. I won't deny however, that "vsriaty" of shoting pens is not big.

ps. Ready for some online action? ;)

If I have a bad penalty taker, I pretty much have to put it in the center of the goal or just pray to god that he won't put it 10 meter wide if I hold to any other directions. That's what is good with the new penalty system, that you can at least try to put it a little to the side etc.

I have to patch the game I guess to be able to play with you guys, I don't think I have the same patch as you do, but then I would be up playing some games sure.

What do you mean "what kind"?
You mean like screenshots etc?

yes, i mean is there any thread around here for we9 patches, so we can take a look on screenshots, to see how good they are.

to be honest, i cannot go bellow the level of shollym patch or pes7 patch :P

If I have a bad penalty taker, I pretty much have to put it in the center of the goal or just pray to god that he won't put it 10 meter wide if I hold to any other directions. That's what is good with the new penalty system, that you can at least try to put it a little to the side etc.
I understand your point. Thankfully it is really a minor, minor issue.

I have to patch the game I guess to be able to play with you guys, I don't think I have the same patch as you do, but then I would be up playing some games sure.
Just do all that says at weplaywe.pl, and you're good :)

yes, i mean is there any thread around here for we9 patches, so we can take a look on screenshots, to see how good they are.

to be honest, i cannot go bellow the level of shollym patch or pes7 patch :P
Well... I can tell you this: if you are looking for a good graphics in this game, then don't expect too much with next-gen games like pes2011 or fifa11 in mind. PES6 is not much newer game, but it's a bit better in this regard, so you definetly won't be able to see the same level of detail in we9le.

Personaly, I think it's perfect. But you know, I'm not a young guy, so with age you kinda loose interest in graphical aspects of games, and tend to focus on "what's under the hood" if you know what I mean. And most of the we9le gamers are guys from the "older days" so they have the same view.

Just try it, you won't be dissapointed, even if the graphics are down by 5-10% from pes6 patches.

cheers

Yes, I have been using the kitserver stadiums.
I was told already after the fact, that some are broken, and those might be the reason for your crashes. Try to play 5-10 next matches without kitserver stadiums, and see if the crashes still occur.

ps. Ready for some online fun? :COOL:

Back
Top Bottom