PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Should i get the pc version?

I bought ps4 as i thought my mates were on it but many sticking with fifa

Well anyway turns out u cant even put usb stiks or stream media to ps4 so cant do patches

In saying that though the only things need changed are english names and kits seems everything else is correct? oR maybe german as well?

But what benefits to pc? Loading faster? mods/patches, new stadiums etc what else...maybe less players online?

PC. It has more potential. Though it's starting the 100m race this year 30 metres behind, it will still end up winning the race. Reason: The community of modders.

What an irony, this time much awaited Steam probably killed online gaming, there is more cracked players playing with online fix than not-cracked, its almost unplayable atm.

I wonder how do you check who is cracked and who is not ? As far I know the crack is making steam to blelieve the craked ppl are playing another game not PES 2015 , they can't connect with the originals players .

While reading through this thread a quote from American stand-up comedian Louis CK came to my mind: 'Everything is amazing, and nobody's happy'. All this complaining about a truly incredible piece of software. I find the gameplay absorbingly good this year, but it makes me sad to notice that no matter the speed at which technology is advancing, it doesn't seem to keep up with the speed at which our expectations expand.

What do people want from a game? I have spend hundreds of hours of my life playing Emlyn Hughes Soccer, Sensi, Fifa and Pes and I have enjoyed every minute of it, although every title left something to wish for. Maybe you have to have a certain age to see that that actually is a good thing. Maybe you need to have played 'Pong' to recognize that a big part of the enjoyment a good game brings, originates not from the game, but from yourself.

And, anyhow: where on earth would we find a significantly better soccer game? This game is what years of hard work by people we don't know (and who don't know us) have brought us thusfar. And we have always a choice. Three, at least: to play it, and ENJOY it thoroughly 2) not to play it, play something else, and ENJOY that 3) not to play it and to start to learn programming so that you yourself will be able to create the game you want to play in a few years time (only to find that some people who play your game will call you a lazy liar...).

I am sorry for this rant. I am just sad that gloom always seem to thriumph over delight. But then again: that is the internet: the many people who love this game won't have time to write about it. Time to play again!

Im agreeing with you there, as I think this is the best pes on the NG system, including the pc version. Im loving it.
Some criticism is important, but talk about people being over the top with their whining and ungreatfullness (if that's a word).
If we had a poll, im pretty sure that for the first time in a long time, Konami have produced a game that finally more people love than hate on release, and for the first time in the NG era, a game that finally topples Fifa (which has never really felt like football to me). This and the fact that the game is back to its simulation roots, really brings a lot of satisfaction to myself and im sure a lot of others... im off to enjoy it :)

Just saw this on pes serbia forums

1512126_715549391863403_1685699153281651554_o.jpg

Moders are awesome!
There's a Camp Nou in progress in the editing section here too.

Also, don't know if you saw the thread in the editing section but it looks like unlimited stadia may be possible. 20 additional slots is the current limit.

Hey man. What's ur steam id.... Perhaps we can start adding each other and getting some games underway? I have James but am yet to play him

PC graphics aren't that crappy. Faces still look amazing, kits and player models are good as always and stadia look great. It's just the shitty pitch textures and overly conservative LOD setting that kills it.

With graphics mods it will look the best version by far.

Hi guys!
I install PTE patch, and works fine but when i try to connect online is a error "this service is currently unavailable". Yesterday i play online and works okay, with new squad update. Any idea how to fix?

i got this error too when i try to start the game
"The application has failed to start correctly (0xc0000142) Click on OK to close"

Hey guys, haven't been in for a couple of months. Back then, the rumour was dat PS4-version was gonna be better gameplay-wise. You guys seem very positive about pc-version as well though in the last pages. Not really the time to read the entire thread and I know it probably has been asked before so I apologize for that, but is pc-version identical gameplay-wise as the PS4-version?

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, haven't been in for a couple of months. Back then, the rumour was dat PS4-version was gonna be better gameplay-wise. You guys seem very positive about pc-version as well though in the last pages. Not really the time to read the entire thread and I know it probably has been asked before so I apologize for that, but is pc-version identical gameplay-wise as the PS4-version?

Thanks in advance!

It's kinda the same except for the fact that the PC have input lag which can be fixed using Immortal's Exe.

I don't own a console so can't compare but in my opinion the gameplay in PES2015 is excellent. It *could* be the best PES ever on the pitch. There are a few issues such as lack of CPU fouls, lack of injuries and stamina depletes slighty too fast, but in the main the gameplay is pure fun.

Technically the game is dated and is poor as an all-round package compared to FIFA. The graphics in particular are disappointing and punch well below what even an average PC is capable of. It's clear Konami deliberately dumbed down the PC version in order to make the PS4 look better than it is rather than highlight the underwhelming reality.

Konami just about get away with this act of sabotage because the gameplay is so good. There's more football goodness in PES than FIFA.

I don't own a console so can't compare but in my opinion the gameplay in PES2015 is excellent. It *could* be the best PES ever on the pitch. There are a few issues such as lack of CPU fouls, lack of injuries and stamina depletes slighty too fast, but in the main the gameplay is pure fun.

Technically the game is dated and is poor as an all-round package compared to FIFA. The graphics in particular are disappointing and punch well below what even an average PC is capable of. It's clear Konami deliberately dumbed down the PC version in order to make the PS4 look better than it is rather than highlight the underwhelming reality.

Konami just about get away with this act of sabotage because the gameplay is so good. There's more football goodness in PES than FIFA.

Agree with everything here. Spot on.

I will only add that I like the stamina depleting quickly. I know I'm in the minority on that one, but I think it adds a huge element of strategy to the game with substitutions. When substitutes come on they have a dramatic impact on the game and therefore have to be made strategically. With FIFA I wouldn't even bother with substitutes, Just set the 11 men and play the whole game; it took away from the strategy.

Agree with everything here. Spot on.

I will only add that I like the stamina depleting quickly. I know I'm in the minority on that one, but I think it adds a huge element of strategy to the game with substitutions. When substitutes come on they have a dramatic impact on the game and therefore have to be made strategically. With FIFA I wouldn't even bother with substitutes, Just set the 11 men and play the whole game; it took away from the strategy.

I like the system. Just think it's too severe. Have you played Extra-time yet? Both teams are dead. I'm not a sprint spammer, but still my midfield is dead at 75min, even players with high stamina stats. They just need to tweak it a bit. Love the element of strategy also. When I have a good bench player I just ride the starter to the ground, make him very active, because I know I've a great player on the bench. We never been able to do that, and its awesome.

Back
Top Bottom