PC PES2015 - Technical Issues & Fixes

I think this is misleading, actually getting the game to play at windowed mode, it limits the game to vsync and 60 fps, it has something to do with the monitor and windows. I have disabled aero, but if you keep the game in windowed mode, it just overrides every setting in panel or inspector, and it wont matter. You just HAVE to play the game in fullscreen mode if you are going to tweak things like we have.
Yeah I've gone back to full screen with vsync. Input lag isn't that bad for me.

Yeah I've gone back to full screen with vsync. Input lag isn't that bad for me.

well its not that bad yeah but its certainly a turn off. Do try our settings, the only drawback I can find right now is that you have to live with the full screen. I will testing windowed borderless gaming app sometime soon

No I skipped PES2014

This is my settings.exe
50s8zm.jpg

I'm from Belgium, "slecht" = "bad"
Isn't it strange that GPU is integrated Intel and VRAM is 1.9GB?

Regarding this problem, strange thing happened to me last night.
I decided to try sweetfx patch and I thought performance would be more shit because of the inteagreted graphics. But suprise!

Game strated as I expected but couple of seconds later, silky smooth gameplay!
I think after sweetfx activated, my nvdia card take the control again!

Ofcourse I can't be certain, but you guys check it out, maybe this works for you too :)

input lag is solved for me :

vsync off in nvidia control panel, windowed mode + borderless gaming 6.5 fixed it for me, now it's responsive as it should

previously I had stuttering issues which were solved by turning vsync on, but it caused input lag so I had to look for something else

Last edited:
STUTTER:

Turning off v-sync in my nvidia control panel and restarting the pc fixed it for me.

RESOLUTION:

I wanted to set a custom resolution higher than 1920x1200 (I wanted 2880x1620) but couldn't. I found a way around this by temporarily setting my desktop resolution to 3200x1800, which unlocked the 2880x1620 resolution in PES 2015 settings.

Hope this helps.

I have an ATI card and this worked for me. Crucially the restart bit....

If you (like me) have an ATI card, in catalyst, go to vsync and set to "off unless app specifies". Other than that defaults should work.

vsync off in nvidia control panel, windowed mode + borderless gaming 6.5 fixed it for me, now it's responsive as it should

previously I had stuttering issues which were solved by turning vsync on, but it caused input lag so I had to look for something else

I used the windowed borderless gaming app by westech without success, is this something else? I really want to play the game in window mode!!!!

if it helps anyone here is my RadeonPro settings

took a lot of trial and error to get input lag controller and game to actually run smooth

running ati 7970

ScXxGW8.png

jtSNLNP.png

G0slvg2.png

I just used the borderless gaming and it worked, the windowed version goes somewhat fullscreen, but the vsync isnt gone. Help me with this one: open fraps and disable vsync and fps limiter, if ur method really works, then you should have full FPS even in windowed mode, if not, then its placebo and you dont have 100% input lag gone, I just tested it.

i don´t know what i do but the input lag is gone, i changed the settings on the Nvidia Control Panel to get Anisotropic and Antialias (for maximum quality) and put V-Sync on Adaptable with Triple Buffer then start the game and no input lag :JAY:

i play on 1920x1080p in Fullscreen mode and my monitor is 120hz

I decided to try sweetfx patch and I thought performance would be more shit because of the inteagreted graphics. But suprise!

Ofcourse I can't be certain, but you guys check it out, maybe this works for you too :)

I tried but I have always the problem of dual-GPU :(
I'm desperate

Can someone explain to me how to install the SweetFx Patch. Which files do i have to copy into my steam folder?

Would help me alot

I tried but I have always the problem of dual-GPU :(
I'm desperate
I don't get it why don't you guys with integrated graphics don't disable it in bios, what do you need it for if you have another proper graphics card in your pc?

I don't get it why don't you guys with integrated graphics don't disable it in bios, what do you need it for if you have another proper graphics card in your pc?

There is not option in the BIOS :(
if I disable integrated in "Devices" I don't find goforce as well :( :(
I tried the nvidia control panel to add PES but nothing!

There is not option in the BIOS :(
if I disable integrated in "Devices" I don't find goforce as well :( :(
I tried the nvidia control panel to add PES but nothing!

are you on a laptop? if I were you, id start asking in a tech forum which provides answers, or yahoo answer, or just ask google. your problem is global i take it? with all games?

are you on a laptop? if I were you, id start asking in a tech forum which provides answers, or yahoo answer, or just ask google. your problem is global i take it? with all games?

yes i have laptop
i play only with pes
i found others guys in web with my problem...,nobody found a solution :(

Last edited:
I just used the borderless gaming and it worked, the windowed version goes somewhat fullscreen, but the vsync isnt gone. Help me with this one: open fraps and disable vsync and fps limiter, if ur method really works, then you should have full FPS even in windowed mode, if not, then its placebo and you dont have 100% input lag gone, I just tested it.
I force off vsync in Nvidia Inspector and still get a locked 60fps in windowed mode which suggests either the driver settings are being ignored or the aero theme is using its own form of vsync.

Plus the white border is annoying.

I force off vsync in Nvidia Inspector and still get a locked 60fps in windowed mode which suggests either the driver settings are being ignored or the aero theme is using its own form of vsync.

Plus the white border is annoying.

yup, thats what im telling you. I thought aero was the problem but nothing happened after I turned it off.

Actually, im pretty sure we can figure this out. I need windowed mode so I can alt tab at ease when streaming or just casually laddering, I just cant cope with full screen. I ll have the settings be looked at by guys who really know their sh*t and report back.

Last edited:
Hello,

a friend of mine has the following problem. Every time he wants to connect to the online service with his laptop pes crashes. As normal theres written "in progress" and after a while the pes window gets white and it is said that pes doesn't function anymore. The only thing he can do at that moment is to close pes. Offline everything works fine. His laptop has better specifications than his pc and on his pc even going online with pes is no problem. He tried several things. For example, he tried it with wlan and lan connection, deactivated his firewall and antivirus program, started pes as adminstrator and reinstalled pes for several times. The recommended ports are forwarded. Newest graphic drivers are installed. The settings.exe shows his onboard graphic card instead of his primary card and this even if the onboard card is deactivated. Every other game works fine.

And the last and surely not unimportant info: He hasn'nt installed any patch.

Specifications of his laptop:
Intel i7-3600QM 2,4 Ghz
8 gb ram
geforce gtx 660m
windows 7 64bit

If anyone has an idea what he can do, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom