PC Demo

mattmid

International
15 December 2011
Finally got hold of it on steam just a day late showing their continuing care less attitude to the pc gamers.

Not too concerned with the inferior graphics to the ps4 although it's a joke. I'm sure once the editing boys get to grips with it they'll improve things tenfold as usual. I'm loving the gameplay and this from someone who is still wringing what he can out of PES6 the last great PES. I might finally have a successor to play.

However anyone know of a way to change the keys for the demo as there is no settings program. I can change the 'buttons' around but that doesn't change the assigned key. X on thekeyboard is pass and I always use S. Using WADX as the four buttons is a nightmare. I have a controller but for some reason it isn't picking it up although it's all connect fine as it's showing on the pes6 setting as per usual.

Can't see anywhere in the steam folder in my documents or pro evo 15 folder to change any keys.

Thanks to Jlac for answer in pc discussion thread. Anyone else wondering, right click pes 2015 in your steam library, choose properties then on one of the tabs is browse local folders, click that and you'll see the fold with the settings app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom