** QUESTIONS / SUGGESTIONS in this thread ONLY, please respect this rule!

Shollym PESerbia

12 years of the patch
9 August 2007
PES6LAND
Boca Barça Inter MUTD PFC
- Write all your questions in this thread, because if you ask questions in any other thread it will be considered as spam and deleted.

- It's even worse if you open new thread just to ask something - don't do that!

- It is advisable to ask questions related to certain patches in their respective threads because you will probably get a more adequate answer there, rather than here.

Last edited:
Re: QUESTIONS / SUGGESTIONS in this thread ONLY, please respect this rule!

ako misliš da mi igramo sa strancima turnire biće laga, ko zna odakle su svi ovi

Re: QUESTIONS / SUGGESTIONS in this thread ONLY, please respect this rule!

ako misliš da mi igramo sa strancima turnire biće laga, ko zna odakle su svi ovi
There can always be lag, anyway this will be for international competitions, and to make it easier for people who play the same online patch to hook up with each other, instead of wandering around fiveserver and looking for opponent.

Shollym vas a poner el famoso 3-4-3 del Barcelona 90s? Guardiola con la 3. Romario con la 10. Laudrup con la 9??

ahh y nuestro Román con la cinta de capitán!

Muchas gracias! sos un groso!

Jel se i vama desava da kada trebate da igrate sa nekim,obicno dok se sastavlja taktika pred mec,da se prekine i pise "The connection with the other player was lost"?Imam internet brzine 1.5Mb.Obicno mogu da igram samo sa ljudima iz Srbije,sa ovim stranima retko kad,i jel ima neka mogucnost da nesto uradim povodom toga(mogucnost da uzmem brzi internet otpada usled nedostatka finansija...) i naravno podrazumeva se da su mi iskljuceni svi programi dok igram Pes.

guys, write in english here so everyone can understand.
@tunjevina: your internet speed is fine, I don't know what can be the problem.

Hey Shollym.

I got a problem in Online that is very common. A lot of players have it.

It's when i have lagg on one half, and the game is perfect on the other half of the game.

When i host the game, i have lagg at the first half, 2nd half is perfect.

When i just participate, lagg during the first half, no lagg during the 2nd.

I disconnect my antivirus/Firewall/Messenger/web browser...

Zdraavo zdravo, imam edno prasajne: Imam okolu 60 pobedi i uste tolku diskonektirani pobedi od obicni luzeri sto ne prifajkaat poraz, ne mozi nekako da se registrira kako sluzben rezultat ili nesto slicno... pozd

Today i have played maybe 5-6 online matches and i have always lost the connection...is it my connection that had some problems or pes kills the connection?

Got the same problem as guy named tunjevina. As soon as I've entered the tactics screen, connection breaks down with that "connection with other player has been lost" message.

Anyway, he told me it was because I played with Shollym Classic and he did it with Shollym New Patch (All clubs) but I thought only Classsic is playable.

Also, we are playing with Shollym Gameplay ? What is else apart from OF that needs to be exactly the same to play the game?

Cheerz !

Got the same problem as guy named tunjevina. As soon as I've entered the tactics screen, connection breaks down with that "connection with other player has been lost" message.
Anyway, he told me it was because I played with Shollym Classic and he did it with Shollym New Patch (All clubs) but I thought only Classsic is playable.
Also, we are playing with Shollym Gameplay ? What is else apart from OF that needs to be exactly the same to play the game?
Cheerz !
it's simple, you must both have the same version of the patch for online. The files are in switcher so when you copy them correctly there is no mistake in online database.

for champions league tournament,,,do we must take the team we get or we can choose the team we want?
I think that's the most stupid question that I have ever seen.
We play with clubs we get and I think that a lot of players won't show up because they didn't get what they wanted in the first place.
well if they don't show up they can't participate in next 2-3 tournaments.

Hi Shollym is it ok if I can get a ne day delay in the CL tournament. I wanted to play today but I was sick. :/

i try to play many times, but i can't. in country lobby - error: "player" cannot participate or when try in worldwide lobby - error: connection between players lost. what i have to install to play online game?

hello Shollym players, i would like to recommend you all, dont play with player called "Labiabdulli1". Every time, when he loses, he disconnects the game in second half time... it happened 4 times me with him.

wishes good gaming;)

Last edited:
i try to play many times, but i can't. in country lobby - error: "player" cannot participate or when try in worldwide lobby - error: connection between players lost. what i have to install to play online game?

you can play with players, who have same version like you > if you play classic shollym, you can play with players, who have classic shollym too, and if you would like to play shollym clubs, you have to add 3 new files to kitserver > dat. you can find it in other topic in this forum.

hello everybody,
i would like to ask you all for advice about online gaming Shollym patch final version.
Every games, when i click for participate like first player, game after "setting" losts connection.
When i participate like second player, everything is ok. Does anybody know whats wrong?

thanks a lot for advice;)
and thanks for Shollym patch;) great job

Can someone tell me,how can i feel change in game 1v1 or 2v2 with difficulty "regular" and "top player"..On top p are GK betters or ?...thx for all ideas..

- Write all your questions in this thread, because if you ask questions in any other thread it will be considered as spam and deleted.

- It's even worse if you open new thread just to ask something - don't do that!

- It is advisable to ask questions related to certain patches in their respective threads because you will probably get a more adequate answer there, rather than here.
Dear Shollym PESerbia ,

My real problem is with in the game. I used ''Port Checker'' and it says my UPnP is enabled
and also i changed UDP port number to 3658. I have connected my laptop using a cable

The problem is when i try to login. I give my Konami ID and Password and registration code which is given with PES 2012.
But it says ''Invalid Player Data''...

I am confused.I am praying for your help so, could you help me solve this issue

Regards,
Ashiqul Islam

Back
Top Bottom