Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - The Official Thread

Im not sure if its worth purchasing a PSP at the moment. Im still deciding.

Can anyone tell me if most of the games out have enough depth? e.g. arent repetative and will last for at least a month without getting boring?

So far im only interested in Ridge Racer and MGS ACid.

Milanista said:
Im not sure if its worth purchasing a PSP at the moment. Im still deciding.

Can anyone tell me if most of the games out have enough depth? e.g. arent repetative and will last for at least a month without getting boring?

So far im only interested in Ridge Racer and MGS ACid.

exactly my question.the current games are nice and shiny, but do they last so you don't throw them away after like 1 or 2 hours?

if i buy a PSP, i will get Ridge Racers i think.Plus i need a Memory Stick to get Movies on there, i'll be traveling a bit in the next months and it would be quite nice to have 1 or 2 movies on there :applause:

crayon said:
Xlinkkai is a possibility for the psp!! Or so it seems according to the latest copy of Windows100% here in Japan. Sounds like time to get Ridge Racer ready....

Nice dudeeeee mahaahaha

how is need for speed?

got a deal for value pack with NFS, but i dunno how that game is.i played the pc version and it was quite cool, but hows the psp one?

ahh dats fucked man, now i dont think i will bother getting a psp, fuck sony!!! i aint waiting, i rather save up and buy myself a nice laptop, thank u very much fuck sony

another question, what memory stick should i get with it?

i wanna put let's say 2 converted movies on it, how much do i need?256?512?

512. u is lucky dat u have a psp....

da more i hear from sony, the more i hate the psp

By the time it come out all Nintys big guns will be out for DS!

Great plan Sony!

Is it confirmed that all the games coming out are multi region ? Ive read somehwere that Sony are planning to put a region lock, so if i purchase an imported PSP.... would it be a probleM?

The region lock is an optional choice for the developer, done in software. As I understand it it's not forced on any games yet.

OPM said:
how is need for speed?

got a deal for value pack with NFS, but i dunno how that game is.i played the pc version and it was quite cool, but hows the psp one?

it depends how much you must pay :) IMHO ridge racers is much nicer than nfsu2 on the psp. :)

RR > NFSU:R

RR is incredible, has huge depth to it and truly will last for a long time. its much nicer to lok at that NFS and has a better framerate.

I also have Lumines and that too has great replay value and so far, 1 month since I got it, I am still playing both games all the time.

IGN State that Japanese games have been tested and work fine with US machines and vice versa. Yes, it is up to developers but every game so far has been tested and none are region locked. I cant imagine too many dev's will chose to region lock. Why would they??

OPM,

If you want to watch movies I stongly recommend the 512MB Pro Duo from Scandisk. Its approximately £40 on eBay. Most films I have converted so far come somewhere between 300 and 400MB. None have come in under 256 so Id say that was a waste of money.

Last edited:

jonneymendoza said:
i hate ebay and i hate sony, time 2 geta ds instead

You really do struggle with English don`t you

thanks for the hints guys.

i just bid on one @ ebay, value pack + RR for 330€.got it!

i'm quite happy now, it will be shipped directly from germany, so no more customs etc...

looking forward to that bugger. :applause:

Im purchasing mine in April for my bday. My dad is going to Hong Kong for a business trip, and will get one there.

funny thread:P

anyone knows when FIFA is supposed to be released?

Fifa is out April 5th now. Its been pushed back.

jonneymendoza - You clearly have no intelligence, let alone more of it than someone else.

thanks for the info.should be some fun until we will be released (WHEN WHEN WHEN.No official announcment yet:()

P-dogg said:
Fifa is out April 5th now. Its been pushed back.

jonneymendoza - You clearly have no intelligence, let alone more of it than someone else.

whatever u say mate, if i have no intelligence, i wouldnt be at university, dont u need some sort of intelligence to be studyinga degree????

you can hate all you want, ur probably a jobless dum fuk :)

hehehe i wish u stop hating, u lot started this dum crap on a psp thread, who's the dum1 for starting it??

Thats it, the next person to start a war in this thread is outta here. Also the next person with an OT response is outta here.

Keep it On Topic from this post onwards!!

So P-Dogg, how long did it take you to convert the movie files to memory card?

....talking of which, just checked out one ps2 site and it appears there is a new psp video encoder out called psp mobile media maker.

Last edited:

cool thx, finaly the admins sorted it out, anywaz is any1 getting the US version of the psp?

has anybody got a link for a need 4 speed rivals translation?

Back
Top Bottom