Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - The Official Thread

so do u have to pay custom charges for it? seems like the best deal still so far, 209 for value pack, any otehr sites dat can beat dat?

jonneymendoza said:
so do u have to pay custom charges for it? seems like the best deal still so far, 209 for value pack, any otehr sites dat can beat dat?

Expansys are a company in the Uk so you dont have to pay any customs charges. That is probably the best price anywhere at the moment

kamy100 said:
The above pack is the standard pack. If you want the value pack then that costs £209 from this companu.

Got mine today from that site!

CWright said:
Expansys are a company in the Uk so you dont have to pay any customs charges. That is probably the best price anywhere at the moment
You got your hands on one yet?

crayon said:
You got your hands on one yet?

I have indeed. I have it fully charged, with a memory stick but am waiting for a game!!

CWright said:
I have indeed. I have it fully charged, with a memory stick but am waiting for a game!!

No ridge racer for as they are out of stock but got minna golf and vampire chronicle!

Any good prices for memory sticks? Good website for mem sticks? I heard Crucial were good but I just wanna throw it out here first....

Elite said:
a that sucks m8 :( I also got a psp, i won it last sunday with a pro evolution soccer tournament (www.proballer.nl for more info or www.logic-team.com for a review of the prices :D hehe). Can anyone tell me how i can play movies from the memstick? grts

Nah its cool mate just sent it back! Want a refund, 3 days and screwed!

Was not happy, they better not give me crap about a refund

O and i would like 2 know about the movies 2!

The movies info is all in the page. IT is GREAT and very easy! All you need is that program on the site, the newest quick time and a memory stick duo of course ;) ITS VERY EASY

Memory sticks - anybody refer me to a good site, cheap prices? I know I could google but I prefer to find out from real people...

crayon said:
Memory sticks - anybody refer me to a good site, cheap prices? I know I could google but I prefer to find out from real people...

Amazon are generally quite good, thats where I got my 256 Meg card for about 25 quid

JO dudes i got a question. What is the total amount of payment when i order a psp from lik sang (value pack)? Because my m8 wants one also....

Sorry chaps, but does anyone know off hand the American release date and what price they start at? Cheers in advance!!

Elite said:
JO dudes i got a question. What is the total amount of payment when i order a psp from lik sang (value pack)? Because my m8 wants one also....
Thought about asking Lik Sang? :D ....or perhaps use a calculator :mrgreen: ? Can't your mate order for himself? Sorry if I'm being overly sarcastic, but it seems like a pointless question. How would we know? Oh well, enjoy it when you get it anyway....and tell your mate to get his own. :lol:

I got it for 2100 HKD. 1 Game and 1 Memory Stick (512mb) for free. I got Ridge Racers. Hhaha i downloaded a game save so I wouldnt have to unlock everything :P. I got to expert level but then just got lazy.

crayon said:
Thought about asking Lik Sang? :D ....or perhaps use a calculator :mrgreen: ? Can't your mate order for himself? Sorry if I'm being overly sarcastic, but it seems like a pointless question. How would we know? Oh well, enjoy it when you get it anyway....and tell your mate to get his own. :lol:

LOL tosser!! hehe. I just wanted to know what you have to pay for taxes and any other extra costs dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Since im the one with a creditcard im gonna buy it for him. And i need some games also :)

Elite said:
LOL tosser!! dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Only one tosser here mate :mrgreen: Who the hell says dudeeeeeeeeeeeee???? Honestly, some people should not be given credit cards....

I want to say that the PSP still amazes me.

Have got a load of converted DVD's (Anchorman, The Forgotten, SAW) all fit onto my 512MB Memory Card (one at a time). Screen quality is immense.

Lumines > RIdge Racer as well if anyone wants to know. Lumines is tight.

Hay guys I haven’t got a psp yet but was wondering if when you plug the psp into your computer if you can stream video mpg’s from your hard drive to your psp and watch them. The reason I ask is I was thinking if you can do that maybe I can plug my I river h340 into the psp and have my video on there .
That might be a silly question or maybe not

Xlinkkai is a possibility for the psp!! Or so it seems according to the latest copy of Windows100% here in Japan. Sounds like time to get Ridge Racer ready....

Sony has confirmed our report that the PlayStation Portable is "at least a few months away" from release in Europe, with French chief Georges Fornay admitting the system's launch had been postponed for several months to satisfy demand elsewhere.
Advertisement

The platform holder has previously admitted reconsidering its European launch estimate - originally March - but only confirmed to internal teams last week that the system would definitely not launch this month.

At the same meeting internal development teams were told it was "at least a few months away", despite a number of European launch games having already been finished. Finished titles will not be given more development time.

UK retail sources last week said they expected it would be "June at the earliest" before European gamers got their hands on PSP.

It's bad timing for Sony. The original story broke on Friday as its chief competitor, the Nintendo DS, launched in Europe with 16 titles following successful US and Japanese launches last year, while this week's confirmation happens to coincide with news that the DS has sold close to 90,000 units in its first few days on sale in the UK.

The PlayStation Portable is already available in Japan, with a US launch scheduled for 24th March with a price tag of $249.99. We'll bring you as much as we can on both platforms in the coming months.

It seems once again we are getting fucked over. I am glad I already have one

Back
Top Bottom