Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - What do you think?

I need a USB cable 2 transfer music!

Where can i get one from?

Thanx

ebuyer.com mate, im planning on geting a ps when it comes out here in march, should be fun man

After starting this thread in anticipation of getting my PSP for Christmas, I now find out my gf hasn't got it yet and they're all sold out AND not taking orders!!!!! AAAARGH! Am I brassed off or what. It seems I will have to wait till the middle of Jan for those Sony slowcoaches to get their act together.....grrrrrrr! Oh well, the sense of anticipation increases.....

crayon said:
After starting this thread in anticipation of getting my PSP for Christmas, I now find out my gf hasn't got it yet and they're all sold out AND not taking orders!!!!! AAAARGH! Am I brassed off or what. It seems I will have to wait till the middle of Jan for those Sony slowcoaches to get their act together.....grrrrrrr! Oh well, the sense of anticipation increases.....

Dump that selfish cow right now, if she had got off her arse earlier you could have one sitting under the tree!

Cwright - her arse is getting bigger the longer Crimbo' goes on.

dsgg - I was thinking the exact same thing......

Actually she tried phoning around a few places today (no luck) and looked on the net. Some people are selling them on amazon.co.jp for 50000 yen (erm, at a quick estimate, 250 quid)!! Cheapest one there was 35000 or so (around 175 quid). Retail being 20000 yen or 25000 yen or so for the "value pack". So she redeemed herself slightly.......only slightly mind....

crayon said:
Cwright - her arse is getting bigger the longer Crimbo' goes on.

dsgg - I was thinking the exact same thing......

Actually she tried phoning around a few places today (no luck) and looked on the net. Some people are selling them on amazon.co.jp for 50000 yen (erm, at a quick estimate, 250 quid)!! Cheapest one there was 35000 or so (around 175 quid). Retail being 20000 yen or 25000 yen or so for the "value pack". So she redeemed herself slightly.......only slightly mind....

ohayo gozaimasu

looks like i won't have a chance of getting one when i visit japan then :(

which part of japan do you live in crayon?

i am visiting tokyo (shinjuku, shibuya, odaiba, asukasa), osaka, kyoto, hakkone and kobe.

I got mine from LIK SANG paid a fortune , christmas present for myself!

I love it !!

I got 1 film on my memory card and a couple of music albums ! they look wicked I got a picture but i cant upload here for some reaseon

I bought a gig card, I only got Ridge Racer It ROCKS, Im waiting For PRO though

Nope......still waiting......and waiting....and waiting........

These things are going for nearly 400 quid on Ebay, money grabbing twats!!

Finally got one!!!! Waiting for me as soon as I touch down in the Land of the Rising Sun!

crayon said:
Finally got one!!!! Waiting for me as soon as I touch down in the Land of the Rising Sun!

I hope its as good as you expect it to be mate. Was reading all about it in the new OPS2 mag and it looks cool. Graphics-wise it looks spot on and from what the guys said in the mag (I know they are slightly biased) its a machine that is very impressive

PSP.JPG

there Milanista dream it.

Ridge Racers and minna no golf are the best jap games to get if you are english speaking,
the psp really comes into its own if you have a hi-def digital camera. The screen is amazing you have to see it to get the detail.

Had a go on Minna no golf in Tokyo on a demo PSP in Tokyo just before I popped off on me hols. As good in my opinion as the PS2 version(s). Very smooth. Btw, getting my PSP tonight, having just returned from hols. Yeah! Bugger to get hold of apparently......as you can imagine.

crayon said:
Btw, getting my PSP tonight, having just returned from hols. Yeah! Bugger to get hold of apparently......as you can imagine.

I can imagine, in fact its reality here seeing as its not due out til March

Sorry to make you jealous, mate. If it's any consolation, even though I can read Japanese to an extent, Metal Gear Acid is hard to get used to. Screen looks great though. The first thing I'll be buying? Easy.......a screen protector plastic film. Looks like there will be a few users with scratched screens before long.

i like my nintendo ds games a bit better right now........but i gotta admit the psp games look simply amazing on a handheld.....blows ds away graphically.......although i only have ridgeracer atm......ive sent quite a few to friends abroad...sucks how it isnt worldwide release......but then japan does make all the goodies!..i doubt any other country would do it any different....

Not played online yet, no. Will be concerned with MGA for ages I think. Weird shape discs though, don't you think. reefur? As for Nintendo DS, I gave it a miss- knowing me, I'd lose that pencil thing SO easily. Also, I found the Hikaru Utada advertising of this machine irritating as hell. DS is easy as pie to get here (more released) - but it looks like Sony wins the image game - by creating a shortage, demand shoots up. You wouldn't believe how quickly they sell out here. First, the shops don't know when they're getting new stock in. Second, due to mobile phones and word of mouth, they are usually snapped up within hours, if not minutes. I was lucky - found at the local Jusco - the 4th one of 6.

My bro got his today he said RR is amazing but metal gear has got too much Jap text for him but he said it looks good.

Any (actual) screenies of any of these games yet (particularly RR\GT\MGA)?

Been playing Minna no golf. Love it......I am addicted.

Both Gameplay and Amazon have the machine listed at 180 quid and for release on the 18th March. Though Sony have yet to actually confirm both the price and release date

Back
Top Bottom