Kitserver 5.3.3

Re: Kitserver 5.3.0

Hi m8's. I bought an LCD screen and when i play pes5 on 1024x768 the screen quality are less. on settings of pes5 i can set max till 1280x1024 but is still not good. On Pes6 i can set till 1680x1050 and the quality are awsome. Is there a patch or kitserver for Pes5 were i can set resolution to 1680x1050?

[EDIT] Nevermind, i found it.

Last edited:

The game get crashed everytime when i want to go in edit mode. And the some team shirts are bugged in this kitserver cause close on match starts the game crashing again.

Kitserver 5.2.3 was way better then kitserver 5.3.0 even without bootserver.

On kitserver 5.3.0 i can't see the kits ingame:
30v0pxz.jpg

Whereas i had no problems with kitserver 5.2.3

I want to use kitserver 5.3.0 cause the working bootserver, but the kits doesn't show in game.

What do i need to do to fix this up?

Ok, why don’t u get back to v.5.2.5?

Because only kitserver 5.3.0 haves bootserver.

Btw this is the format of my kits in uni folder.
5ect1x.png

Kitserver 5.3.0
Full support for PC versions of: PES5, WE9, and WE9:LE.

Features:
- kserv with High-Def kits support

I think my kits aren't high definition. Were can i find high definition kits for pes5?

Last edited:

TurkMania,
try adjusting LOD levels with lodmixer. Setting all 5 lods to 1 should eliminate the transparent kits problem.

TurkMania,
try adjusting LOD levels with lodmixer. Setting all 5 lods to 1 should eliminate the transparent kits problem.

Hi juce, It's still the same and i don't know why. When i enable kitserv.dll on kload on kitserver 5.2.3 is nothing wrong all the kits appears good. But when i use the kitserver 5.3.0 with kitserv.dll on kload the shirts getting transparant. :THINK:

On kitserver 5.3.0 i can disable kitserv.dll and enable kserv-shpal.dll on kload. That work good without transparant but then i can't chose different shirts with different socks on shirt selection :( I can only chose complete home and away kit i get. And when i go to edit mode each time with enabled kserv-shpal.dll, the game keeps crashing.

Kitserver 5.2.3 is the best running pes5 kitserver for me, but without working bootserver. :( I tried also to add bootserv.dll files from kitserver 5.3.0 to kitserver 5.2.3 but then my pes5 won't even start.

If i add here the download link of kitserver 5.2.3, can you make it with working bootserver like in kitserver 5.3.0?

It should be nice to have it, because the Goalserver team are trying to code Pes5 online too. :)
An progress video: YouTube - PES5 PC Server progress

Last edited:

Nope. There is kitserver-525-beta. It has bootserv.dll
To work properly u've to setup "type 1" boots as editable. U may check it in Edit Mode/Edit boots menu.
Try this: http://www.filefront.com/14002055/kitserver 525beta.rar

Could somebody re-upload kitserver 5.2.5 please ? I use 5.3 with WE9LE, and I get some crashes problems too... Don't know exactly if it comes from kits or kitserver, but I'd really like to try this version. Thanks :))

5.3.0 is a crazy crashparty on WE9LE if I try to use the ballserver. It crashes whenever I actually choose any ball before the match after loading the match. Getting rid of the ballserver completely stopped that. Maybe because my 0_text is sure not the original.

Is 5.2.5 any better than 5.3.0?
The only changelog I could find was
Bootserver 5 Module - v.5.5.5.0
BallServer 5 Module - v.5.2.4.0
BallServer is working only with original file structure 0_text.afs.

Last edited:

Hi! i have much different problem. When i;m playing, shirts seem to be one on another. it like one shirt with 2 different layers (f.ex. double nike symbol, double sponsor symbol in 2 different places on a front of a shirt). sometimes shirts are totally invisible. i tried many kitservers to fix the problem and no result. please help. sorry for my bad english.

not sure about the invisible problem....may be a LOD thing.

But the double emblems can be fixed by going to edit mode and turning off all the emblems and kit lettering team by team. there may be an easier way but that's what I had to do.

Hi guys
I don't know why but i can't make bootserver to work properly
If I assign a boot to a player, it will only show in Edit Mode, but not in the match.I guess I'm missing something, please help me out

Please, how to make pes 6 staduims works on pes 5 as it crashes when i enter the match

Back
Top Bottom