Kitserver 5.3.3

Re: Kitserver 5.2.3

rad111 said:
juce-----------how can I save "stadium:home team" in the game?
I want to save "stadium:home team". Everytime I enter the game from Windows. The game sets "stadium:home team". I don't need to push number 7 key to set "stadium:home team".
Can you teach me ???

Same question from me Juce. Now every time we start PES it's stuck on 'game choice'. It would be nice to set it to 'home team' automatically so that you can jump directly into the game! 8)

Another question: is it possible to assign an GDB-stadium to your MasterLeague team like you can do with all the other teams (for example in the map.txt)? I'd like to play in a GDB-stadium without searching for it all the time..

BIg Problem I got and i need Helped.
Just reinstalled Windows, new mobo and all and reinstalled PES5.
Downloaded Kitserver 5.2.3 and all the other things i need for SuperPatch 4.0.
Now here comes the problem, the superpatch worked fine for me before, but now when i reinstalled everything my Kitserver works fine when it was 1st installed but when i exited the game and came back in later to continue my master league, its like my entire GDB folder disappeared. No Kits/Balls/Stadiums Servers...although i know its not the entire kitserver because the LodMixer was still working ingame...just all the kits went back to normal, no more ball selection etc.
So yea...reinstalled the game and Kitserver + Superpatch and same problem works when i first installed kitserver and all but as soon as the game is exited and restarted...GDB becomes non-existant(but it is still existant in my KONAMI folder, just dosen't get recognized for some reason in game).
Any Help?

Henrik said:
Same question from me Juce. Now every time we start PES it's stuck on 'game choice'. It would be nice to set it to 'home team' automatically so that you can jump directly into the game! 8)

Another question: is it possible to assign an GDB-stadium to your MasterLeague team like you can do with all the other teams (for example in the map.txt)? I'd like to play in a GDB-stadium without searching for it all the time..

ok, i can make the stadium selection "sticky". Like the ball selector. Not sure what you mean about Master League. If it's one of the existing clubs, then you can assign a GDB stadium for it in map.txt - just like for any other club. If it's a newly created team, that it doesn't really have an ID, so at the moment stadium server doesn't know how to assign a home stadium to it.

hi! Juce! Will you make a new kitserver6.0 for PES6?
I hope you can.You are famous in the world!keep goning on!

great work as always mate.. with the new kitserver6 for pes6 will it have the stadiums as well.. Absolutly loved the stadiums in the last kitserver and hate only being able to play with the crappy online stadium all the time.. :)

The 'speedyshare' link DOES work- you have to enable 'cookies'.

please inform us if this pack of stadiuns work in PES6, because i included them but the appereance in the begin is not correct. Sorry for my poor english, but i´m Portuguese. Thanks for all. plese reply.

Re: Kitserver 5.3.0

Thanks Juce! ;) I'm stick with PES6 but I might give PES5 a chance again..

By the way, congrats on Zenit recent glories!

I got WE9:LE the other day, but I don't see why the gameplay is better than PES5 or WE9. I went back to WE9 (USA) and I think the gameplay is better than the Limeware Evolution version. I don't get it. I was expecting so much from LE. I guess it just goes over my head (so to speak).

I got WE9:LE the other day, but I don't see why the gameplay is better than PES5 or WE9...
Actually, we9:le is a better than other early versions (PE5,4,3), imo.
But - the difference u may see only with a tiny details. Of course, if u supposed to get completely new game, u'll not be satisfied. It's just - excellent port from PS2 to PC.

Juce can you help me with 8.1.2?

On start up my PES crashes, can you help?

I'm on Vista too if that matters

Can anyone explain why WE9 can't play at higher resolution than 1280x1024? I'm trying to play on a 1920x1080 screen, and the game has two black bars on the sides.

*edit: nevermind, just figured out you have to edit the kload.cfg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom