Kitserver 5.3.3

Re: Kitserver 5.2.3

What is the prob bobobobo??

I found KServ would crash my game whenever I used my England home HD kit.. til I loaded it in Photoshop and found the dimensions were wrong (it was 2048 x 1022 or something)

when is the bootserver going to be released or it might be in the new kitserver ???

why isnt the adidas logo, and the white stripes on the liverpoolkit?? it is on chelsea..

Last edited by a moderator:

m having the same problem as one guy said when in the edit mode. when i am in edit mode and select the english league, the game crashes.. any suggestions?

by the way is their an emirates stadium in the kitserver?

Chantserver would be a great thing, so each team would have its own chants.
Juce do You think that this is possible?

PES6 Demo?? Where??????

bobobobo Don't worry about setting up your HD kits in GDB Manager, Kitserver resizes them in game. Just get the kit as if it was 512x256 and safe GDBManager and it will work fine.

My game crashes in the team line-up menu if i select a ball from ballserver. I can see them correctly in the kit selection menu, but then the game just crashes in the next menu...

I have tried almost every ball and none of them works. I have the 5.2.3.2 version.

Juce?

My kitserver is fine apart from the edit mode. When i go to edit team line ups or change player numbers, the game crashes. Anybody released a new version without crashes yet, or is their something I can do to fix it?

Change the Arsenal kit so that both the Home and the Away kit are both the same strip (the new home one).

I had this trouble when using 5.2.2 but changing the Arsenal strip and upgrading to 5.2.3 cured the problem.

Hope that cures the problem Dirk.

c00plfc said:
Change the Arsenal kit so that both the Home and the Away kit are both the same strip (the new home one).

I had this trouble when using 5.2.2 but changing the Arsenal strip and upgrading to 5.2.3 cured the problem.

Hope that cures the problem Dirk.

yea can some1 please update the kits please cuz half of the kits ae wrong and out dated

i hope the next kitserver going to be out soon and to fix the bugs ( fonts , stadiums , skins of the players and many more )

and update the kits because half of them are old or incorrect. plus some of the kits make the game crash

juce-----------how can I save "stadium:home team" in the game?
I want to save "stadium:home team". Everytime I enter the game from Windows. The game sets "stadium:home team". I don't need to push number 7 key to set "stadium:home team".
Can you teach me ???

Juce, do you can fix stadium server? becouse "stad1_main.bin" bigger than 1mb (just "1.083.936 bytes" i mean bigger, not too more than 1mb, just a little) dont work and the game crash, but if the "stad1_main.bin" is inserted in 0_TEXT.afs then work fine.

Please, is a great limitation to make Rhino stadiums, fix that please

thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom