PES 2017 - PC Version Discussion Thread

The 3d grass is always enabled in cutscenes. But during free kick, goal kick and some replays the 3d grass is disabled.

In some Ps4 screenshots of freekick/goalkick in Pes 17- I didn't see any 3d grass

So no way its gonna be in Pc version.

My bad your right it's in the replay of the goal and celebration before the manual replay it's 2d. Playing the game every day for the past month and I didn't notice it.Checked the ps4 demo the first two auto replays are 2d but the replay of the celebration is 3d. Hopefully the same on the PC game

My bad your right it's in the replay of the goal and celebration before the manual replay it's 2d. Playing the game every day for the past month and I didn't notice it.Checked the ps4 demo the first two auto replays are 2d but the replay of the celebration is 3d. Hopefully the same on the PC game

They will be enabled during goal celebrations thats for sure. But I dont think ot will be visoble during entrance cause it never was since Pes 10 (or maybe even Pes 9 but I didnt play Pes 9).

In Pes 10-13 there was a pseudo 3d grass but even it was dosabled during entrance. And in Pes 15/16 I didnt see 3d grass during entrance either. Or was it that poor quality to notice?

Yep the entrance scenes are in.

BTW: The steam PES trailer is really made with pc version! Crowd doesn't look that bad. There will be no animated adboards.

AMv4JLM.jpg

I think so too.
At least better than in the last gen ports.

Unless one is a crowd-whore, then one might rant about it.

(lol...what a word :P )

I played Pes 2016 with Radeon R7 240 and I had 60 fps..I will play Pes 2017 with the same fps, too?

Thank you..I have another question..why do Pes2016's requirements written in the Settings.exe are lower than those written on Steam ?

Lighting effects can only be fixed by editing the files that renders the lights. But last game where it was possible was Fifa 10.

Not really relevant that though is it.

Believe me, it makes a ton of difference. The result will still not be good as Ps4. But we can get better lightings like we had in Pes 14.

Speaking of lighting files, has anyone even found out the files related with lightings?

Believe me, it makes a ton of difference. The result will still not be good as Ps4. But we can get better lightings like we had in Pes 14.

Speaking of lighting files, has anyone even found out the files related with lightings?

Ha, I did not mean the graphic editing,I meant quoting FIFA 10.
but yeah if the lighting files could be found, and the lousy crowd this year as well.

Ha, I did not mean the graphic editing,I meant quoting FIFA 10.
but yeah if the lighting files could be found, and the lousy crowd this year as well.

Maybe replacing the light files from Pes 14 to Pes 16/17 might work but only if the system of lights are global, aka day light is same for all stadiums. From the looks of it, it is not global.

But, if Pes 17 Pc does have exterior stadium view- there's a possibility that the engine is same on both Ps3 and Ps4 or very slightly modified. So if we can somehow find the Ps4 light files, theres a possibility to make it look like Ps4.

Lighting is hardcoded, you can't simply replace some files to change it.

By the way, I'm calling it now: The PC version won't feature the Neue Sonne Arena or the exterior view of Camp Nou (see the PS3 demo).

By the way, I'm calling it now: The PC version won't feature the Neue Sonne Arena or the exterior view of Camp Nou (see the PS3 demo).

The exterior views are in the Pes 2017 Barcelona(PC) trailer, so I'd be surprised if they're omitted from the full pc game.

The exterior views are in the Pes 2017 Barcelona(PC) trailer, so I'd be surprised if they're omitted from the full pc game.
I think they only left the exterior view in the PC trailer for atmospheric reasons. Simply compare the shot at 0:15 with the shot at 0:18. You can clearly see how the crowd mosaic suddenly looks worse in the second shot which has been recorded in the PC version. So it's pretty obvious that they have taken the shots with the exterior view from the PS4 trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4dQDTge59s

I've played the 360 demo and if the PC game play is as good or better, then this is a good year for PC.. assuming they dont change the final code too much like they did with pes 15

I've played the 360 demo and if the PC game play is as good or better, then this is a good year for PC.. assuming they dont change the final code too much like they did with pes 15

Yeah! The Last-Gen version doesn't look too bad either, if the truth be told.

Neu Sonne Arena will probably be in, content will be the same. Only PS3 will have less stadiums.

Why is it so hard for devs to make lightibgs better? And in some case, breakibg whats not broken? Need examples?

Lightings:

PES 14> PES 15
FIFA 14 Demo>Fifa 14.

Fifa 14 full version on Pcs360 was the worst pile of goo I ever saw. The lightings were terifically horrible in full version, kit creases were dumbed down, even gameplay. It has worse graphics than Pes 15 pc.

I think, no demo on Pc for Pes 17 is good decision. Atleast we dont have to see a better demo and regret that full version is worse :D

IMO they made the lighting worse for PES 2015 just to allow the PS3/360 version to run at a better framerate (remember the complains in 2014 about slowdowns in final third of the pitch?).

So PC had that lighting quality because its a direct port of the old gen version.

Back
Top Bottom