The Gamertags Thread [PSN/XBLive]

Re: XBox 360 GamerCards

djdavedoc said:
Yeah played GR:AW with some old work mates online and its very good to play online. I enjoyed it. Oblivion is not my thing, I dont like RPG games with all magic spells and potions and power bars etc.. never liked any Final Fantasy games.

DJ
I know I'm being picky but that just annoys me for some reason. :(

Yeah. lol
Its such a common mistake among people who dont like RPGs.

Sorry man I shoulda been more specific then.

DJ

yea I wouldn't worry about it too much mate. I guess, if you're really into it, you'll get annoyed. All these damn wizards and goblins with their auld english are a bit too much for me...(but I do love the storylines of the final fantasy series).

Going on topic...what is this thread actually about?

I can see how people can take these games cuz it does look a bit childish and in some games like Final Fantasy, people argue that you dont exactly control the fights like how you would in a Zelda game.
I personally enjoy them cuz the puzzles are really fun to do and the character development and plot are usually the best you'll find in a video game.

rockykabir said:
Going on topic...what is this thread actually about?

Check page 1, thats what its all about. It went way OT on Page 3 and apparently there is no way back

Gamercards :) post your online gamercard here :)

DJ

ok
Gorskino10.jpg

There you go back on topic, nice 1 tevez.

DJ

List on Page 1 updated

Shit! how have you managed to do that Jumbo? im struggling to get the achievments on that!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Shit! how have you managed to do that Jumbo? im struggling to get the achievments on that!

DJ

Don't know bro. I have mastered the SP portion of the game. Put a lot of time into it.

ashmufc thx for the add.

im actually considering getting GRAW so that I can play with you guys.

i only got TT and the next game that is coming in the mail is Oblivion.

damn i need some online games.

Back
Top Bottom