WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23619

pictures of boots that you can make in the WE9 in-game editor!
from these pictures people seem to think that there is a logo editor
for boots, but this is not the case. in the editable boots there are loads of logos and stripes on each boot which you can toggle on and
off depending on what boot you want to make. looks very impressive...

cheltstika said:
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE POST A NEWCASTLE KIT PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE I AM DESPERATE

Gimme a pic and I might try ;) I'm Spanish so I barely know the kit: it's black and white stripes, Northern Rock sponsor... right?

Anyone interested in my Option File that lives close to Madrid can make an appointment with me and I'll pass'em my work.

Somebody was asking how to "import" these badges to the shirts. Well, you just have to create them following the templates I've posted, and to do so you have to get into the kit editor, select the sponsor editor, and pick "Logo1", then choose the pencil icon, and you're done. In national teams you will have to use these as logos, as you cannot put a badge on them by default, but the result is almost the same (a little less resolution.

I noticed that badges are still the same huge size as in PES4, and you can notice that in the Manchester United badge I created. I was just so busy creating "logo badges" that I forgot that I just was not in the badge editor... :) My apologies.

Thanks for the logo pics. I've never used the in-game editor before in PES/WE-series but the Man Utd strip looks awesome. Had to improvise on the emblem a bit but it came out great. Everyone should really just try to make the kits theirselves, it's not that hard.

And it is a lot of fun... some call this a "loss of time", as they'll replace this kits with a patch the moment the kits are decrypted. However, I think that this work is as valuable as patching, and it lets you have kits that rock (and look amazing) while you wait for a patch. The same for boots and transfers, I like to have my game up-to-date, and while a patch appears, I'll stick with the internal editor and will have a great looking game.

I just didn't understand if it's possible to import badges and logos from we8...how can this be done? Patched we8 has separate files with badges?I don't think so, cause it has bmp file for the teams kits!

I think you'll be able to import your option file from WE8/WE8:LE and copy the badges/logo's etc from that...not too sure though-could anybody confirm this?

Too strange...badges and logos are "inside" kits bmp..the game CAN'T extract them from there!

toonarmy78 said:
I just didn't understand if it's possible to import badges and logos from we8...how can this be done? Patched we8 has separate files with badges?I don't think so, cause it has bmp file for the teams kits!

This is a thread for in-game editing! you're talking about patching etc....you're in the wrong thread for that!

Does any of you that are making that great kits with the editor is thinking of releasing your work in an option file with the clubs edited? We all would love that...

somebody could make that for me:

palmeiras.jpg

Gedtillo said:
Gimme a pic and I might try ;) I'm Spanish so I barely know the kit: it's black and white stripes, Northern Rock sponsor... right?

Anyone interested in my Option File that lives close to Madrid can make an appointment with me and I'll pass'em my work.

Somebody was asking how to "import" these badges to the shirts. Well, you just have to create them following the templates I've posted, and to do so you have to get into the kit editor, select the sponsor editor, and pick "Logo1", then choose the pencil icon, and you're done. In national teams you will have to use these as logos, as you cannot put a badge on them by default, but the result is almost the same (a little less resolution.

I noticed that badges are still the same huge size as in PES4, and you can notice that in the Manchester United badge I created. I was just so busy creating "logo badges" that I forgot that I just was not in the badge editor... :) My apologies.
emm here is a link for the top--->>>http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/football/product_details.aspx?pid=18811&cid=85 cheers :mrgreen: be ttl class if ya made it :D :thumbup: :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
gd kit mate but the red looks a bit too red for me but im proberbly just being fussy lol gd work

When PES5 comes out, will someone do a step by step guide on how to edit strips and boots again?....I Think it was dannyboy20's who I used last year.

BTW, what is a patch that you all talk about??

them toon kits luk great cheers kooynami.do the striped tops come with the adidas logo and stripes on

cheers agen

I did the Liverpool kit and logo (with the white frame around it) but have no camera to post pics. However, I used these templates for the logo and Carlsberg sponsor:
liverpoolbadge8x.jpg

liverpoololdcarlsberg1.jpg

liverpoololdcarlsberg2.jpg

The shirt is plain red but for some little white parts underneath the arms, on the side of the shirt... It's so easy, and it looks grrreat!

liverpool_home_kit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom