help! playing very lag in pes 2014

Didn't people yet realize, that you cannot compare PES 2013 (old technology engine) to PES 2014 (completely new engine which requires MORE FIRE POWER).

People need to realize what bad optimization really is. It's not down to total crap PC specs like above...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Just solved the lag problem on my CRAPPY AMD 6620 GFX card, 1.5 Quad core. So now, its DEFINITELY not due to GFx CARDS being bad. Something about the optimization by default is off. I've found a way to override my GFX card's original settings and NOW MY GAMES run better than on CONSOLES!! Maxing FIFA and PES out NOW! Want to know how? Refreshlock!!! Put ur refreshrate to 160 and fiddle w/ the advanced settings so that you get the max refreshes in the smallest time. When you are done, add the PES14.exe into D3Doverrider and disable Triple Buffering and leave Vsync on. Then open Radeon Pro and use settings specific to your machine. I should NOT be able to run PES14 or FIFA14 on MAX graphics at 60+ and yet, I am. This is too good to be true. I would feel guilty if I didn't share my fix. I can upload my Radeon Pro settings if someone likes.

Back
Top Bottom