PC PES 2014 discussion thread

FREE hosted website? who told you that ? look if you want to know something ask jenkey , I've spend some money to buy some plugins for my web site so it's not free but if that what you want to think so I have much to say to you .

Blogspot.com it's a free blog platform.
I host myself one site for PES patches on paid host and domain and i've never ever asked money from donations or ad.fly, figure this out.

I don't think money is the issue here. Maybe because he distributed the several tools and modified version of previous game which deemed as illegal by Konami.

But it is, you're not allowed to make money by distributing Copyrighted files that don't belong to you.

Now let's end this offtopic or else we'll get infractions.

Blogspot.com it's a free blog platform.
I host myself one site for PES patches on paid host and domain and i've never ever asked money from donations or ad.fly, figure this out.

But it is, you're not allowed to make money by distributing Copyrighted files that don't belong to you.

Now let's end this offtopic or else we'll get infractions.

I'm using wordpress websites not Blogspot.com

PC players crying again. geez no wonder EA dropped you lot

artworks-000028927017-uhw0sh-crop.jpg

*runs for cover*

once again disrespectful comment .

Created a PC thread for you lot.

Keep it a respectful discussion. No need for any of that trolling, flaming, or winding up.

the problem with the patch maker is that we support the RLD exe (illegal copy of the game) and that something that konami don't want to see any more, more then that .. we based our work on that EXE and I can understand why this is a problem for konami.

I am kidding Yair lighten up

btw lami this thread 1st post is a bit hectic for someone that doesnt know its context :)

:) those days we tend to take things to seriously ,I think that we all need to take things in the right perspective, it's only a video game , nothing more nothing less .

sad news if konami will start suing those people that making patches for the game :CRY:

Isn't all this Jenkey stuff just wild speculation? I guess the 'hacker' accusation didn't sit well and the lack of a demo will delay his PES2014 patch (as well as everyone else's).

Claims of profiteering and police involvement seem a bit far-fetched.

Jenkey is a douche anyways. Why? Because he started to release free stuff for the community and after awhile he started to implement things only usable in his patches. Ask yourself why he did that.

I don't recall Juce doing the same thing in the past years.

PS: he even released an .exe without RLD.DLL dependency so that theory goes down.

Konami said thinks about demo modding not full game modding. We go far away with discussions... Look at pesedit site with 100.000+ users / day, that's massive, and uploaded links. It's not this the problem. It's demo not wanted to be moded like past year.

Last edited:
Jenkey is a douche anyways. Why? Because he started to release free stuff for the community and after awhile he started to implement things only usable in his patches. Ask yourself why he did that.

I don't recall Juce doing the same thing in the past years.

PS: he even released an .exe without RLD.DLL dependency so that theory goes down.

Is it that hard for people to post without personal insults? Instead of saying he's a douche, say what he did isn't right etc.

No insults. No flaming. No winding up. Nothing.

the problem with the patch maker is that we support the RLD exe (illegal copy of the game) and that something that konami don't want to see any more, more then that .. we based our work on that EXE and I can understand why this is a problem for konami.

*I said i am coming this forum near release.. but i couldn't help* :P

Yes, probably in the future just support the original .exe . I think all the PC patch makers can be a game changer here.. :))

Don't you think Yair ?

*I said i am coming this forum near release.. but i couldn't help* :P

Yes, probably in the future just support the original .exe . I think all the PC patch makers can be a game changer here.. :))

Don't you think Yair ?

I don't think that i'm going to make any gameplay patches for pes2014 but if I decide to do any I will support only the original EXE

All I really want from a patch is the real club crests, kits, team names and player names. Anything else is a bonus.

The extra stadia are fantastic too.

All I really want from a patch is the real club crests, kits, team names and player names. Anything else is a bonus.

The extra stadia are fantastic too.

And for that you need kitserver or AFS Explorer an OF Editor

People dont you see that KONAMI is destroying PC community..
Decrypt/Encrypt OF is reverse engineering
To use stadiums you need to edit stadium img or insert in kitserver and all that is reverse engineering
Kitsever cant work with original exe
Using nodvd or nocd is legal according to LAW of copyright

NO!
We must stay unite against this things or ...

We talk now, to this no demo thing and jenkey decision, it doesn't mean much. If just somebody maked a tool to import in game moded files patch making will continue. There are new files, who know what to expect. Is not in purpose, is new engine.

Back
Top Bottom