PS2 PES 3 MASTER LEAGUE SERIE A+B 95/96

I am doing more work on the database today just thought I would share with you the things I am using for help with squads,stats ect (aswell as pesstatsdatabase as a baseline because I find their stats a bit too high)

1evsm1.jpg
20a9gf6.jpg
znvc79.jpg
qyio13.jpg
kreyb.jpg
oiuq6d.jpg

Thanks mate, brilliant site! :)

Massive work, will definitely try it. :)

I love classic patches, but starting a master league always seemed a bit weird because you'd have teams from different seasons. I'll definitely start a master league with this patch though, re-write history. :)

Thanks mate, brilliant site! :)

Massive work, will definitely try it. :)

I love classic patches, but starting a master league always seemed a bit weird because you'd have teams from different seasons. I'll definitely start a master league with this patch though, re-write history. :)

not a problem mate

I agree it will be good playing a full database starting in the 1995/96 season be interesting seeing how the AI builds their teams compared to history.Im suprised it hasnt been done before

PES3 was in the land between 2002/03 and 2003/04.

Beckham was with Real Madrid but other transfers hadn't happened.

Milan, Roma, Parma, Lazio and Feyenoord all had their 2002/03 kits but Juventus had their 2003/04 ones.

I'd love to be able to make kits/boots/etc for a 2002/03 patch.

PES3 was in the land between 2002/03 and 2003/04.

Beckham was with Real Madrid but other transfers hadn't happened.

Milan, Roma, Parma, Lazio and Feyenoord all had their 2002/03 kits but Juventus had their 2003/04 ones.

I'd love to be able to make kits/boots/etc for a 2002/03 patch.

search for the wolfs patch matherto for PC the links are still around somewhere although I think it is 2003/04 season I havent seen a 2002/03

here is a Napoli 91-93 kit requested by pess and not part of the patch

sorry I dont have time to make more for you.The Napoli away kit was very very difficult to make and if its not as good as you hoped maybe it can be used as a template for a better kit maker?

dcd83a908a75d418f4c9fa212d09ad0e.gif

eq4jyc.jpg

2w4zg2a.jpg

260ua1j.jpg

anyone finish napoli kits (gk and 3rd red kit)

thanks

INTRO MOVIE DONE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ByY2Ub9ZaQ&

I need the video converted (to PSS I believe its called)to work on the PS2 can anyone help? opinions please on the Intro its loosely based on the old ISS DELUXE intros as a bit of a homage

Last edited:
INTRO MOVIE DONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_AVqMhuvWM&

I need the video converted (to PSS I believe its called)to work on the PS2 can anyone help? opinions please on the Intro its loosely based on the old ISS DELUXE intros as a bit of a homage

If i remember well, to convert videos into PSS format you must use DKZ Studio, it has a lot of tools inside. The procedure should be very easy too

This patch is really great idea,,, it would be good to find camera offsets so that we can change camera zoom in this great game

If i remember well, to convert videos into PSS format you must use DKZ Studio, it has a lot of tools inside. The procedure should be very easy too

I found how to do it thanks I used PSS Plex :TU:

video is complete, by next week the whole package of the game should be complete and then I can burn the game and start the final part which is the biggest job.. player appearances! I will be adding some faces for the main players (vialli,baresi,weah,Ian wright,suker,ginola ect) but it is very difficult because each model cannot be moved around and only used once so it limits the amount of faces

but those with out will be given great appearances with the in game editor I can assure you.I have been going over the kits adjusting any mistakes and details and have added some more goalkeeper kits which I really have enjoyed making heres the latest for Piancenza Tiabi's kit

whmtmw.jpg
15o75lv.jpg

Last edited:
I found how to do it thanks I used PSS Plex :TU:

video is complete, by next week the whole package of the game should be complete and then I can burn the game and start the final part which is the biggest job.. player appearances! I will be adding some faces for the main players (vialli,baresi,weah,Ian wright,suker,ginola ect) but it is very difficult because each model cannot be moved around and only used once so it limits the amount of faces

but those with out will be given great appearances with the in game editor I can assure you.I have been going over the kits adjusting any mistakes and details and have added some more goalkeeper kits which I really have enjoyed making heres the latest for Piancenza Tiabi's kit

whmtmw.jpg
15o75lv.jpg

I'm glad i could help a bit :) Great kits by the way!!!!!
I always have problems when i create kits in pes 3, cause of the sleeves, unless the kit is very easy

24fdz7q.jpg

jus a quick go at his appearance wont be final

I was actually considering starting my ML with Padova once it is done just because of Lalas and Vlaovic

he used to play the guitar in a bar i used to frequent back in the days, funny lad. One time he decided he wanted to be a striker and since the coach didn't allow him he just left the training session pissed off....ahaha, what a character he was!

he is now a shorthaired dry executive...how things change in life!

he used to play the guitar in a bar i used to frequent back in the days, funny lad. One time he decided he wanted to be a striker and since the coach didn't allow him he just left the training session pissed off....ahaha, what a character he was!

he is now a shorthaired dry executive...how things change in life!

haha! thats cool you got to see him I rem him playing guitar whenever he was on football italia show on C4 too he was a strange man he wasnt a bad defender actually

heres some updates while adjusting kits im unsure of what set to use for the AC milan goalkeepers Ielpo and Rossi wore diff kits

2pri3gj.jpg
1209942_display_image.jpg

290yhw2.jpg
1i0hsz.jpg

and finally a 3rd kit Rossi wore in some home games

35ldc1k.jpg

on another note I found a fantastic program made in 1995 that covers Italian football it has a segment for every player with valuable information such as "the player was a fast dribbler but prone to injurys and often ignored his defensive dutie"' ect little things that will help with the realism of the game and stats

5d5ac0.jpg

Last edited:
added new team removed Legia Warsaw and replaced them with Panathinaikos who reached the Champions League semi-finals in 1995/1996

ajax5.jpg

2niwun6.jpg
28las08.jpg

Last edited:
Your kits are really top quality. I am sad for legia warsaw tho, cause i live in Poland so i was happy to play a couple of match against a polish team :D

sorry Albylecce I prefer the PS2 version but to convert will be possible anyone is free to do it when released

Im just going through the player transfer fees working out a good structure to make it correct (player cost in weditor) its a BIG job since so many players have been created well over 2000 easily! the players in CAPLOCK in weditor tool is so when in game I know they need an a appearance created.Players will all be in lower case come final release of course.

the screenshot is a beta and not final im just going through the Premier League.

2s1avxh.jpg

Players cost will not just be on ability but reputation/age/how available they were in 95/96 and 96/97, say if Manchester United got an offer for Beckham despite him being young and raw how much would they have asked for? is the player old with less stamina in ML for many games but with great ability like Baresi? Championship Manager 2 95/96 is used as a guideline but not a final decision maker on cost

Last edited:
I want to ask opinions

pes 3 has 20 stadiums I could either have 12 italian and 8 others

or

12 italian and 16 others with the stadiums changing depending of weather so say you chose day/fine its nou camp and if you chose night/fine its old trafford?

this way fits more stadiums but in ML champions league if you draw a team like Man utd you might have to save the game before the match and reload till it selects old trafford as the weather can vary

Last edited:
I think the first option is better. Better to have less stadiums with all weather aviable, than to have more stadiums and wait for the correct weather to play in the desired stadium

Back
Top Bottom