No Audio - Sounds (pes 2014)

wolly1979

Premiership
6 April 2006
Roma
AS Roma
I bought pes for pc with the following result:

Dll Error on startup.. downloaded the dll correctly but no sound.. tried every type of audio setup.. but there's no way .. NO SOUND!

windows 7 64 bit i7 processor 16 gb ram video card ati hd7970..(the same with GTX560Ti or other nvidia)

Many other users have the same problem.. is an embarrassing thing release a game in this condition ...

Last edited:
I bought pes for pc with the following result:

Dll Error on startup.. downloaded the dll correctly but no sound.. tried every type of audio setup.. but there's no way .. NO SOUND!

windows 7 64 bit i7 processor 16 gb ram video card ati hd7970..(the same with GTX560Ti or other nvidia)

Many other users have the same problem.. is an embarrassing thing release a game in this condition ...

Mate, game works properly for me, I have an i5 4670, Nvidia 460GTX, Xfi card, Windows 7 64 bit, 8GB Ram, and it works properly, great audio, 5.1

There might be a conflict with your motherboard´s sound, game might be sending audio to another device, check Window´s sound properties and make sure everything is correct.

Also if you are receiving Dll Error on startup, it might be a software issue with Windows or your game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom