FIFA 10 Custom Tactics / Formations

I woud love the share the file... but I guess I need a 'how to do! :EMB:

just put a usb pen drive on your PS3, go to SAVE DATA UTILIYU and copy the edited squad file to the pen drive.

I really would like that data also and if it´s good as you say i propose to make the entire spanish league myself and send the file back to you.

All this work done on the custom tactics is brilliant. However any custom tactic I use online never seems to work. Im getting beaten by players who are lower ranked than me and should be giving them a good hiding. Im close to throwing my controller lol. Please help or point me in right direction if Im not in the right post.

No probs, I noticed a big bug when I re-downloaded my own ten tactics to use, the attacking arrows and attacking/defensive mentalities are completely messed up for every one so they need fixing manually, annoying :(

Sometimes my words can read back quite harsh, even to me, but I'm soft and fluffy really, well fat and ginger faced but in modern times it's roughly the same thing ;)

No probs, I noticed a big bug when I re-downloaded my own ten tactics to use, the attacking arrows and attacking/defensive mentalities are completely messed up for every one so they need fixing manually, annoying :(

Thanks for the heads up, cheers again for the share.

Felt i had to reply to this thread.

I have just edited fifa for Arsenal and Chelsea as per your instructions.

I then played a friendly as Arsenal Vs Chelsea, i have never had a more enjoyable game of virtual football!

The way I was able to move the ball around when using Arsenal was great, I have been able to do this before but it has felt like ping pong and sometimes more luck than judgement with the final ball. Now I can take a touch work it in to space and then run in that created space.

When I realised it was Clichy and Sagna that far up the pitch and when they overlapped my midfield instead of just standing there looking stupid, well it nearly brought a tear to my eye!

Thank you for improving an already good game 10 fold!

heyy guys
just wondering if any knows are good formation good line up and awesome custom tactics for FC Barcelona
thx in advance

and by the way i did noe's tactics for Arsenal its awesome cant believe how good it is... you have my thumbs upp

id like to see u guys try those tactics online against me my id is dez5 on ps3 and am not saying there not gd tactics but there no use online players would eat u all up

Last edited:
m8 like i said these tactics are better for offline play thats all i use my own tactic and always will i hate fifa but pes is rubbish this year

hey nice forum here im new at fifa i wanna try the chelsea formation taticks but i cant chance AM - Lampard Med / Med him to am how i do that?

looks awsome neo im new to this forum and a beginner at fifa im not that great but i wanna be great il hope with those taticks i can survive longer

i cant make vidic and ferdinand those are yellow both but i cant make them both cb only 1 cb one lcb is that good?

Back
Top Bottom