Injuries In PES 2015

Chris20000

Premiership
27 December 2014
Okay guys I have been wondering has anyone ever got an injury cutscene of a player going on stretcher in PES 2015?

I got 2 players injured in one game, resulting in my team going down too 9 men. Now there was no cutscene of them after the scene they roll around on the ground in pain.

Also in Konami League how do I find out how long they are injured for?

Maybe, when you activate the entrance scenes, you'll see this, too.

As I activated the entrance scenes on the pc (after juce instructions), I can see the substitution scenes, too.

10981047_873498486041456_6129454345267072444_o.jpg

Maybe, when you activate the entrance scenes, you'll see this, too.

As I activated the entrance scenes on the pc (after juce instructions), I can see the substitution scenes, too.

Ok this is interesting ... i just mentioned it in other thread.

Do you get substitution scenes all the time you do substitution?

I thought we need the rule of:
  • Substituting team will need to be ahead in goal
  • Number of substitution < 3

Ok this is interesting ... i just mentioned it in other thread.

Do you get substitution scenes all the time you do substitution?

I thought we need the rule of:
  • Substituting team will need to be ahead in goal
  • Number of substitution < 3

No, I don't get them always, just sometimes (like it was in PES 2014).

I got them already when i made one, two and three substitutions. So they're all in. :)

No, I don't get them always, just sometimes (like it was in PES 2014).

I got them already when i made one, two and three substitutions. So they're all in. :)

Exactly, the keyword there is not always.

I'm not arguing the fact that the cut scene is enabled, but trying to understand what exactly triggers the cut scene.

Exactly, the keyword there is not always.

I'm not arguing the fact that the cut scene is enabled, but trying to understand what exactly triggers the cut scene.

you need to be ahead and you have to make the subs before the ball goes out of play, and there is no goal cut scenes in between. Have seen this for 1 or two players subbed but I never see cut scenes when I make 3 subs at the same time

you need to be ahead and you have to make the subs before the ball goes out of play, and there is no goal cut scenes in between. Have seen this for 1 or two players subbed but I never see cut scenes when I make 3 subs at the same time

Im pretty sure that I saw the cut scenes with 3 subs, once. :)

Back
Top Bottom