PC PES5, PES6... Challenging the Goalie?

slevo

Non-League
16 July 2014
Is there any way to prevent your player from freezing when the ball is in the air and the goalie is about to catch it?

Is there any way to prevent your player from freezing when the ball is in the air and the goalie is about to catch it?

I find pressing L1 and L2 (super cancel), then move your player. It helps sometimes but not all the time. Depending on the GK ability they do sometimes drop the ball but it's quite unexpected and I'm normally too slow to react to the loose ball :P

I find pressing L1 and L2 (super cancel), then move your player. It helps sometimes but not all the time. Depending on the GK ability they do sometimes drop the ball but it's quite unexpected and I'm normally too slow to react to the loose ball :P

Sorry, I meant R1 and R2 :P

but have you noticed how it's automatically programmed to freeze the striker in order to allow the goalkeeper to catch the ball?

but have you noticed how it's automatically programmed to freeze the striker in order to allow the goalkeeper to catch the ball?

I know what you mean but sometimes you can challenge. Hopefully if it happens when i'm playing, i will save the replay and post it to you.

I scored few times and saw goals when a player outjumps a goalie, but it is random and rare, and it is the way it should be.

Back
Top Bottom