PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

I don't know if I played Brighton or Bayern Munchen in the FA cup that I lost 2 to 1. My players couldn't run, pass or shoot. It has to do with the player emotion thingy, right? Is there any way to turn that off for ML?

I don't know if I played Brighton or Bayern Munchen in the FA cup that I lost 2 to 1. My players couldn't run, pass or shoot. It has to do with the player emotion thingy, right? Is there any way to turn that off for ML?
I didn't find any kind of option like that but maybe someone else.

Data Pack 4 due in a few days!
https://pes.konami.com/pes2015/data-pack-4-arrives-march-12/

I was planning to correct all the team/league names in the .cpk files (and player namess too, if I could find a good list of correct names) but I think I'd just wait for it to come out.

If you correct the team and league names in the Edit mode (ingame), then the data pack 4.0 won't change it back anymore, because it changes only player registrations.

Unfortunately this is only possible in friendly matches.

120l5zk.jpg

Now they have NO excuse for a crappy PES 2016 PC version. :SS

The reason for the good PC sales, is the on time release on Steam. Last year, PES 2014 was on Steam a few weeks after the release of the game and despite the game being a horrible joke on PC, PES 2015 has sold pretty darn well. KONAMI, you can thank STEAM!

Last edited:
I was reading about the upcoming data pack and saw this on the Konami site

“PES 2015 marks a concerted return to core PES values of total control, utterly responsive controls, and unrestricted gameplay, where the user has complete control over how they play. Every pass, shot or run is finely balanced to give maximum player satisfaction within PES 2015‘s on-field action."

When are they going to release this game?

I was reading about the upcoming data pack and saw this on the Konami site

“PES 2015 marks a concerted return to core PES values of total control, utterly responsive controls, and unrestricted gameplay, where the user has complete control over how they play. Every pass, shot or run is finely balanced to give maximum player satisfaction within PES 2015‘s on-field action."

When are they going to release this game?
The controls are too slow granted, but I've got to say PES gives max satisfaction most of the time. An outstanding game overall, I've never had better football matches, game after game, with any football series. Games are balanced and fun, my scores are all 2-1, 1-1, 0-0, 0-1, 0-2 (15 minute halfs)... Couldn't be happier with this year's game.

Total control, utterly responsive controls, and unrestricted gameplay, where the user has complete control over how they play.
Achieved.
It feels sluggish at times online (I still have to try and update the infamous Realtek driver, though) but offline with no pass assistance and manual shooting this is the feeling: freedom.
I mean, with some training you feel like you could really play inch-perfect passes and place the ball wherever you want.
And, at least from my experience, when I misplace a pass (or overhit it or underhit it) I feel it's my fault (which is a thing I've hardly experienced before, maybe only with FIFA 11 which anyway was frustrating at times).

Every pass, shot or run is finely balanced to give maximum player satisfaction within PES 2015‘s on-field action.
Almost there, but not really there yet. Runs are there, even if they're a little disorganized at times. Still, awareness is something that must be fixed.
What happened to keepers last year (after a save they had a 1 second "blackout" in which they stared blankly ahead like they were not aware of the ball) now sometimes happens with defenders: I can't imagine a defender not reacting to a ball passing half a metre from him. It just feels wrong. Yet in PES 2015 it still happens.

Other than that, I must agree that PES 2015 is the game that had me feeling "back in control" finally.

DLC 4.0 for PC is online but dataversion still is 1.03.
Hopefully the patch comes to pc, too.
On PS4 ists version 1.04.
Played one half - the ai is better in pass interceptions e.g.

The reason for the good PC sales, is the on time release on Steam. Last year, PES 2014 was on Steam a few weeks after the release of the game and despite the game being a horrible joke on PC, PES 2015 has sold pretty darn well. KONAMI, you can thank STEAM!

sales have also increased this year, where they can plays pirates online and now they are edited and are starting to buy the game. :)

Last edited:
Achieved.
It feels sluggish at times online (I still have to try and update the infamous Realtek driver, though) but offline with no pass assistance and manual shooting this is the feeling: freedom.
I mean, with some training you feel like you could really play inch-perfect passes and place the ball wherever you want.
And, at least from my experience, when I misplace a pass (or overhit it or underhit it) I feel it's my fault (which is a thing I've hardly experienced before, maybe only with FIFA 11 which anyway was frustrating at times).

Almost there, but not really there yet. Runs are there, even if they're a little disorganized at times. Still, awareness is something that must be fixed.
What happened to keepers last year (after a save they had a 1 second "blackout" in which they stared blankly ahead like they were not aware of the ball) now sometimes happens with defenders: I can't imagine a defender not reacting to a ball passing half a metre from him. It just feels wrong. Yet in PES 2015 it still happens.

Other than that, I must agree that PES 2015 is the game that had me feeling "back in control" finally.

With too perfect inch passing there is no point of bothering with usless players like:
http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=2138
Cannot mark cannot cover has useless accuracy passing stats that you are doing for him.

Miles better:
http://pesdb.net/pes2015/?id=7056

Very bad for realism....
Very bad indeed.

Very bad for realism....
Very bad indeed.
Wow, you had me go back and look at some 2009 suggestions of mine (one of which, about the "different power bar for different players" actually made it to... FIFA 11 :SHOCK: )

About shooting (this is exactly the logic behind FIFA's current PK system, I feel so proud :P )
That's why I said it could be refined.. so, here's another version that takes your remark in account:

Let's say you play with Milan and have Pato and Zigoni upfront. Performing exactly the same shot, the power bar goes up identically for both players but they'll shoot according to this diagram:

PATO:
too weak - weak shot ------------------------ perfect ------------------------ hard shot - mishit

0% - POWER BAR FILLS THIS WAY --------------------------------------------------------------> - 100%
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

ZIGONI:
too weak ----------- weak shot -------------- perfect -------------- hard shot ----------- mishit
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

0% - POWER BAR FILLS THIS WAY --------------------------------------------------------------> - 100%

Of course, the power bar will take exactly the same amount of time to fill either for Pato and Zigoni, and the difference is just this: the higher is the "shooting" ability of the player, the larger the green bit of the diagram would be!!

So, you can see that shooting with Pato you have a "larger amount" of the power bar that will result in a good shot (green part) while with Zigoni you'll have to hit the perfect centre of the power bar to have a good shot, otherwise it'd be too weak or too hard.

So, hypothetically, if the bar takes 1 second to fill at 100%, with Pato you'll have the time between 0.2s and 0.8s to get a good shot, while with Zigoni you'll only have the time from 0.4s to 0.6s.. Hope it's clear enough..

Aaaaaand... Passing:
Well it's me that started the conversation about manual passes and shots being subject to player stats, so I'll try explaining better what I thought.

Do you remember the training challenge mode in PES6, when you had to perform long passes that had to drop in a defined area of the pitch to get points? Well, there was a target with 3 different coloured areas. A red one (the inner one), then a yellow one just outside and finally a blue one (the outer one).

Well, imagine you're performing a long pass with Kakà: if you handle the controls right (assuming Kakà has the ball on his right foot and he's not disturbed by an opponent while passing) it will always be in the red circle.
If you perform the exact same pass with, let me say, Molinaro (being the conditions the same: his foot, no pressure, you do it right on the controller) it would sometimes drop in the red circle, and sometimes in the yellow one.
If you play the exact same pass with, let me say again, Kalambay (being again the conditions the same: his foot, no pressure, you do it right on the controller) it would sometimes drop in the red circle, sometimes in the yellow, but often in the blue one.

I'm not saying that the blue circle has to have a radius of 10 metres (that will be excessive) but I guess that if Kakà plays a perfect long ball, Kalambay will likely miss it by 3 metres. Again, it doesn't mean that he will always miss it by 3 metres, it just means that if you play the same pass 10 times with Kalambay, it may be perfect once, quite perfect (<1 metres distant from the centre of the target) 3 times, and in the range of 1 - 3m the remaining 6 times..
This could be refined though, but this gives an actual idea of how it would be feasible to also get "manual" passing stats-dependant (maybe working not on the pass precision but on the errors so if you pulled a near-perfect pass with Pirlo on manual it would be near-perfect, if you pulled it with Kalambay it would be off by 2-3 metres).

I have updated via steam and

288xslx.jpg

IN offline mode Daniel Osvaldo and Lodeiro are missing in Boca Juniors , but Aimar was included for River Plate (Piti Martinez not), Somoza and Pavone are included for Velez etc....

Online Mode transfer are ok

Last edited:
It seems that small live update has also been released on March 12th ... maybe that has something to do with transfers being ok when playing online.

LOD in pes 2015 pc on wide camera is dreadful.

just play in a row 3 games of fifa 14 or 15, pes 2013 and pes 6. then turn on pes 2015 and you'll see how awful LOD in this game is.

Wow, you had me go back and look at some 2009 suggestions of mine (one of which, about the "different power bar for different players" actually made it to... FIFA 11 :SHOCK: )

About shooting (this is exactly the logic behind FIFA's current PK system, I feel so proud :P )

Aaaaaand... Passing:

This could be refined though, but this gives an actual idea of how it would be feasible to also get "manual" passing stats-dependant (maybe working not on the pass precision but on the errors so if you pulled a near-perfect pass with Pirlo on manual it would be near-perfect, if you pulled it with Kalambay it would be off by 2-3 metres).

If you make players miss target due to stats and place perfect passes due to stats again you gonna complain that players dont do what you want them to do.

It defeats the whole manual process. Plus why bother with manual then if your input is gonna be tampered with?

In any case Marcherano is FAAAR better at manual than Pirlo the way the game is now.
On assisted things change considerably

I gotta say this.

I've been playing PES 2015 on PC and PS4 sice it first came out. I also have FIFA 15 on the PS4. I like both. For a while. Then I got bored of them. I installed PES 2013, installed PESJP patch, Jenkey's Gameplay Tool with my own settings, added a lot of faces, stadiums, balls, boots, etc. Downloaded a few stuff to have the game up to date in terms of trnsfers and stats. Then I set up SweetFX on it with a great config I've been working on... and boy! I'M IN LOVE WITH IT! I can't stop playing it. It's so great. Fluid. Responsive. The AI is smart. The are so many ways to attack and score. There's unpredictability all over.

Just my two cents. PES 2013 is the best game for me.

Back
Top Bottom