PES 2015 PATCH 1.03 Your Experiences please...

psvkoen

Non-League
4 July 2007
Hey Guys,

Just played some games after the 1.03 update and PES15 feels like a more difficult game for me...

Please share the things that you found out that they changed in this patch 1.03 so we can get more wins against com-controlled teams!

What i found out is that it works that you mark players before a game if you play on Super Star level. The defensive players are more close on the com-players than before. In previously patches you could easily win without marking players.

For my feeling the improved the saves rate of the goalkeepers, what in my opinion is a good thing. And i think the improved the lofted pass system for crosses. This because when i played a game in ML a non controlled player received a cross from the side and he heads it to the selected player at the second post who scored the goal. I never made this kind of goals in the previously patches...

I'm very intrested in what you guys find out and if you are statisfied with the changes that they made...

Don't you have any friend to play this game offline together ?

Patch 1.03:
Nerf R2 shoot
Nerf L1 + Triangle
Reduce delay time of shotpass animation,
Reduce R3 change cursor delay input
COM still the same, normal form, I still win COM Superstar 3-0 easily

It seems a little faster sometimes and I'm having to grind out results a lot more. This is in ML. I haven't played much lately though.

yep. its bad playing with arcade robot speedest and unreallistic spacial, tiny and old gameplay, 1.03 exe.

u can play with 1.02 and dlc 3.00, just copy 1.02 to your pes folder and enjoy the greatest gameplay!

how do you reverse back to 1.02 - i.e. where can I find the exe? I play with Steam.

Back
Top Bottom