FIFA13 Sliders

It's touching to see how the community try to fix a broken game. Even though it's impossible to achieve through a couple of sliders.
Move on guys, play this shit as it comes... don't waste your time/sleep/health, we already wasted our money.

Talk about wasting time :ROLL:

Playing the game (vs AI) on default settings, now that is a waste of time. It's awful.
damn, now I'm out of arguments :LOL:
FIFA make me feel bipolar, times of love and times of hate mixing up all the time.
So, what setting should I use for 8 mins halves, semi, legendary?

damn, now I'm out of arguments :LOL:
FIFA make me feel bipolar, times of love and times of hate mixing up all the time.
So, what setting should I use for 8 mins halves, semi, legendary?

I had originally made mine for those exact settings, but then decided to use 15 minute games as I found games very interesting.

The only thing I have thought about changing is the speed since most people are turned off by it. But for me is just perfect. Guess since I am used to the EPL games. lol

Just started my career with west Ham after re-watching Green street Hooligans last nite :SMUG: and here are stats for the game.

West Ham (me) vs Deportivo La Coruna
1 - 0
14 shots 17
4 on target 6
11 tackles 28(i try to dribble down the wings 2 much i think)
4 fouls 2
1 corners 4
71% pass accu 75%

last 10 minutes were intense as Depor pushed up and just barely hanged on for the win.

The main issue with the game i've found is that when lowering the speed/acceleration settings the computer's overly static mentality stands out and there's no real way to cure that. They basically stand still and wait for you to run into them in order to tackle you rather than jockeying you like any good player would do. You can get passed them far too easily. Given the lower acceleration i'm always conscious of not being too static myself because I know it'll take me a while to get up to speed in a defensive situation. The computer don't. Right stick is easily abusable.

I had originally made mine for those exact settings, but then decided to use 15 minute games as I found games very interesting.

The only thing I have thought about changing is the speed since most people are turned off by it. But for me is just perfect. Guess since I am used to the EPL games. lol

Just started my career with west Ham after re-watching Green street Hooligans last nite :SMUG: and here are stats for the game.

West Ham (me) vs Deportivo La Coruna
1 - 0
14 shots 17
4 on target 6
11 tackles 28(i try to dribble down the wings 2 much i think)
4 fouls 2
1 corners 4
71% pass accu 75%

last 10 minutes were intense as Depor pushed up and just barely hanged on for the win.

could you give us a slider set for 8 minte games?

most infuriating sentence ever..the game is far from broken the game works fine and in some people opinion a great football game
yes, you are right.
When I said the game is broken I've just rage quited xD
now I'm calm, the game isn't broken :p

could you give us a slider set for 8 minte games?

I had originally started making my sliders for that, 8 minute halves but then enjoyed them so much that I didn't mind playing longer games.

So if you don't mind having less attempts on goals these would be fine.

Can anyone recommend a good slider set for Assisted controls with 6 min halves.

I'm looking for realistic gameplay but also fun and challenging.

So yeah help me guys.

Can anyone recommend a good slider set for Assisted controls with 6 min halves.

I'm looking for realistic gameplay but also fun and challenging.

So yeah help me guys.

Your looking for realistic gameplay on assisted????
If you want it to be fun and challenging learn to play on manual.

All the sliders have been developed with manual in mind.

I use Placebo's on semi shooting and passing and manual everything else. Except I lowered pass speed to 63 for both. As for "fun and challenging" I found manual to be too easy, semi has made it more difficult.

Your looking for realistic gameplay on assisted????
If you want it to be fun and challenging learn to play on manual.

All the sliders have been developed with manual in mind.

First, it doesn't have to be manual for the game to be FUN and CHALLENGING. This comes from someone who has played manual for about 3 years now. Plus you cannot seriously call this years version of manual, MANUAL, it's just soo easy. For some reason EA decided to dumb it down a bit. SMH

Found it a lot easier on manual as on manual all my players can have barca type passing, which leads to me dominating possession and only to lose to the cpu which, while i had dominated the game as they decided to go superhuman on me, seems really unrealistic, and annoying. On semi assisted I actually have to rely on my players stats in order to get things done.

Second, NO all sliders were not made with manual in mind. Hence the once I made.

How unrealistic is it when you play barca as Celtic and at the end of the game you end up with more possession and more shots on goal? That's what MANUAL SLIDERS (except 1) from what ive seen do.

Placebo's sliders ver. 0.7 are still No. 1 for me and game is totally like real football on tv. Play play play :) .

We have to notice few main things making/choosing sliders:
great team vs great team - it should be hard game and result 1-1, 2-2 etc.
great team home - low class team 4-0, 5-0, 3-1 etc.
great team - good team 2-1, 3-2, etc but sometimes like 1-2, 0-1.
best team (e.g. Barca) - team from bottom of league 7-0.
Sometimes totally crazy results when you have more shots but CPU wins.

That is what I wanted and I have it.

Last edited:
How unrealistic is it when you play barca as Celtic and at the end of the game you end up with more possession and more shots on goal?

It means you're playing on too low a skill level. If I played v Barca on manual/legendary with a much lower team I'd get my ass handed to me.

Keep cool men.

For such a noob Fifa player as I am I cant find any slider who suits me. It doesnt matter if I play with original or other sliders, I loose each game at World Class and Legendary. So any suggestions for me?

Keep cool men.

For such a noob Fifa player as I am I cant find any slider who suits me. It doesnt matter if I play with original or other sliders, I loose each game at World Class and Legendary. So any suggestions for me?

Do you play manual or assisted? Do you like very slow gameplay or normal speed?

Enjoy what you like mate.

Everyone has different taste and wants something different from the game.

For me orion and Placebo sliders are totally unplayable, unrealistic, etc.

For others they will be the best sliders ever made, etc.

There is no slider set which fits all people, thus I say, experiment on your own. You may find something which suits you best.

I have for now, reverted back to default sliders as post patch all slider settings I had, went to bin. (EA thank you... :().

Btw I would my sliders to mimic EAS Football Club challenges.

Last edited:
First, it doesn't have to be manual for the game to be FUN and CHALLENGING. This comes from someone who has played manual for about 3 years now. Plus you cannot seriously call this years version of manual, MANUAL, it's just soo easy. For some reason EA decided to dumb it down a bit. SMH

Toning down acceleration helps there as you simply can't move as quickly or easily to collect misplaced passes. I think that's half of the issue with manual passing being as easy as it is. I personally like manual more but I do admit that it's more semi-manual than full manual.

Everything Manual except Shot Assistance: Semi
Difficulty Level: World Class
Game Speed: Slow

User/CPU
Sprint: 1/0
Acceleration: 47/44
Shot Error: 25/51
Pass Error: 25/51
Shot Speed: 41/41
Pass Speed: 39/39
Injury Frequency: 70/70
Injury Severity: 41/41
Goalkeeper Ability: 73/73
Marking: 50/50
Run Frequency: 33/33
Line Height: 49/49
Line Lenght: 33/33
Line Width: 50/50
Fullback Positioning: 51/51
Power Bar: 40
First Touch Control Error: 49/49

The best I can say about this sliders:

1. Ball is ALIVE (unpredictable rebounds that (surprise) not always end winning the ball the CPU)
2. No magic ball attrac force field (CPU)
3. Close tricks and autopass are possible
4. Great goalkeepers saves
5. Slow gameplay, you have time to think
6. Last minutes CPU crazy fest pressure, can be "easily" avoid with smart passes and killer counterattacks

This is how this sliders works:
YouTube - FIFA 13 Manchester United - Arsenal

Edit: I have lowered CPU shot and pass error, much better this way :)

Last edited:
hi guys. just wanted to share what i'm using atm. played an entire season and at least 30 testing friendlies, always making an effort to drive the game to a balanced experience between human and cpu by checking how the overall stats would converge after tens of games.

the difference in goalkeepers is because i noticed cpu conversion rate whenever they shoot on goal to be absurdly high compared to ours. they just know how to spot the ball where the goalkeeper can't reach, and this is part of why legendary feels so cheaty. we shoot the same ammount and they score twice as much. frustrating, but the goalkeepers in these sliders fix it.

difference in injury frequency is because cpu does tackle more, which makes our players hurt more frequently. these numbers are to make players hurt themselves frequently, but most of the time with trivial injuries which even allow them to continue playing, just like real life.

i use semi passing as to make my team play closer to cpu ability. manual passing makes the pace of my build-up too slow, it kills fluidity. and if i raise cpu pass error slider more to try to emulate manual passing, their passes and crosses become awful.

i'm getting an even share of 9 to 10 shots (on average) for each team in my games, roughly half of them on goal. passing is averaging into the 82-84% range. the only thing i was unable to balance was possession, a battle which i almost always win, averaging 55%. but this is a problem i have with every slider set i've tried, including default.

Half Time: 10 Minutes
Difficulty: Legendary
Speed: Slow

Pass Assistance: Semi
Everything else Manual

Sliders (User/CPU)
Sprint Speed - 44/44
Acceleration - 48/48
Shot Error - 55/55
Pass Error - 58/61
Shot Speed - 50/50
Pass Speed - 50/50
Injury Frequency - 68/78
Injury Severity - 20/20
Goalkeeper Ability - 67/57
Positioning: Marking - 68/68
Positioning: Run Frequency - 39/39
Positioning: Line Height - 51/51
Positioning: Line Length - 45/45
Positioning: Line Width - 47/47
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 56/56
Power Bar - 57
First Touch - 52/54

Everything Manual except Shot Assistance: Semi
Difficulty Level: World Class
Game Speed: Slow

User/CPU
Sprint: 1/0
Acceleration: 47/44
Shot Error: 25/51
Pass Error: 25/51
Shot Speed: 41/41
Pass Speed: 39/39
Injury Frequency: 70/70
Injury Severity: 41/41
Goalkeeper Ability: 73/73
Marking: 50/50
Run Frequency: 33/33
Line Height: 49/49
Line Lenght: 33/33
Line Width: 50/50
Fullback Positioning: 51/51
Power Bar: 40
First Touch Control Error: 49/49

The best I can say about this sliders:

1. Ball is ALIVE (unpredictable rebounds that (surprise) not always end winning the ball the CPU)
2. No magic ball attrac force field (CPU)
3. Close tricks and autopass are possible
4. Great goalkeepers saves
5. Slow gameplay, you have time to think
6. Last minutes CPU crazy fest pressure, can be "easily" avoid with smart passes and killer counterattacks

This is how this sliders works:
YouTube - FIFA 13 Manchester United - Arsenal

Edit: I have lowered CPU shot and pass error, much better this way :)

Hi mate, what camera settings are you using in the vid? :)

Back
Top Bottom