Microsoft Xbox 360

Hope this is the right thread.

I set my little one up on XBox Live, but she's running amok with purchasing stuff.

How do I protect it? From what I believe as I've set her up as the main user, that means that her account is the master one that will allow purchases. Can I set up another profile that will use this account? Surely I don't have to set up another XBox Live Account and pay for it?

Sorry if I've not really explained properly, hoping someone can help.

Cheers

FD............................ Skint!

LOL, just noticed that response. :D

I have another question.

My little one's XBOX has very low memory left.

Now I know she can delete some stuff here and there, but not sure if it'll be enough.

Was thinking of buying extra memory, can I just buy these Scandisk etc type USB memory sticks and use that for an expansion? I thought there was some sort of limit though I can use (can't recall if this is 100% correct though)??

TIA

FD

You can use any 32GB Memory stick if I remember right.

You have to format it though the 360 to make it a storage device and your good to go.

Can anyone advise if it's simple enough to link 2 xboxes to 1 live account? Not to be used at the same time, just different places.

Her current XBox is the old version, whilst the one I saw was a 4gb Slim version.

Is there any issues that may arise or would it be good to go? Is it easy to link 2 consoles to 1 profile?

TIA

FD

Back
Top Bottom