Microsoft Xbox 360

Will do. I think I will end up having to get one as I don't wanna have to move my sofa every time I want to play Kinect!

Re: XBOX 360 - Official Pictures

cany wait will be quality wonder how next gen pro evo will look?

I wouldnt get your hopes up. My freind from the future told me something relaly weird. He said as we head into next gen consoles EA sports will keep improvign and revolutionise football games and produce these amazing FIFA games whilst PES made by Konami will deteroite rapidly into an unplayable piece of crap.

TBH I dont beleive him, What an idiot. LMAO pretending hes from the future and stuff...lol what a douche. EA sports/fifa make a good game? PES crap? hahaha more like hes from Mars or something?

I wouldnt get your hopes up. My freind from the future told me something relaly weird. He said as we head into next gen consoles EA sports will keep improvign and revolutionise football games and produce these amazing FIFA games whilst PES made by Konami will deteroite rapidly into an unplayable piece of crap.

TBH I dont beleive him, What an idiot. LMAO pretending hes from the future and stuff...lol what a douche. EA sports/fifa make a good game? PES crap? hahaha more like hes from Mars or something?

Ummm, you claim to have spoken to someone from the future but called HIM a douche? hahah

Sorry man - what drugs are you on?

Ummm, you claim to have spoken to someone from the future but called HIM a douche? hahah

Sorry man - what drugs are you on?

He was a douchebag tbh. Total moronic retard to even suggest that; FIFA good, PES crap......haha funny guy.

Well when the future becomes the present I guess we will see :S

Hey guys - just need some help. I have a mate who isn't connected to xbox live but I want to get his dashboard updates done. I want to bring PES over to his place but have the game updates and option file transferred - he can't use USB sticks on his Xbox as he's never done any updates aside the ones that sometimes come with Xbox game discs?

Does someone know if this method will work:

1) I download the latest dashboard update and burn it on CD/DVD.
2) Pop it into his Xbox and let it update.
3) Copy my PES patch updates and DLC from my hard drive to my USB stick.
4) Put the PES game in and update the game from the USB stick with the patches on there.

OR do I have to download the patches from a website and copy them to USB stick that way? i.e. are the patches downloaded onto my console's hard drive specifically tied to my console ID?

EDIT: Alternatively, could I put the game updates and Option File on the same CD/DVD as the other updates?

Last edited:
To be honest, the easiest way would be to take his Xbox to your house and connect it to the internet and download updates so it's up to date.

I think Console Updates may well be tied to the console that downloaded it, not 100% sure though...

That's what I thought but he hasn't brought his console around and he's too lazy to do so haha. I might wait a couple of weeks and see if the dashboard update comes out so I can get that updated for him.

He does have 3G internet through a USB modem into his laptop. I was going to try bridging his connection but didn't think it would be too good for downloading big updates!

gutted, my battlefield 3 disc has a small deep scratch from the centre of the disc. it had to be the multiplayer disc too

multiplayer still works but i think it is because i have copied the game to the hdd, so the xbox 360 is detecting the disc but then allowing the game to run off the hdd

i want to see if the whole disc is ok, what is the best way to do this

i don't have another xbox to try and i daren't touch the hdd install

is there an option to play the game off the disc to see or even better a program on the pc to scan the disc to verify it works or possible rip the whole disc just to see if it fails?

Only if he has a online pass.

Yeah but if the disc lets him do a full install to hard drive on his friend's console it means he can uninstall it from his own hard drive and try it purely from disc. If it doesn't work that well or at all at least he can reinstall it to hard drive. If that makes sense lol

i have had my turtle beach x41 headset for about a month now and i have been playing battlefield 3, as good as the sound is on it i have only just realised what the bypass button on the decoder actually does. i had been changing the in game settings of battelfield from war tapes to home cinema etc to get a different feel and adjusted the headset volume and other presets on the headset and got some great sound out of it

i get knifed allot of the time and i have read how these type of headsets help with detecting foot steps and the direction of fire power etc. i had a hard time distinguishing this but enjoyed to play anyway even though i was getting my ass kicked

last night i changed the bypass button on the decoder side and must of put it into dolby digital setting and not stereo as the difference was WOW

i heard complete seperation of all around me, it made me go and hide somewhere to get my bearings lol

once i get used to the difference in sound it should be an even better experience

great headset just funny how i missed the crucial button

Think im gonna have to get some

You got a link to the seller mate? gonna keep checking and will order as soon as he has stock

There back in stock

£68 they are and I've just bought some :)

At least if i don't use or get on with them i can put them back on eBay and get most if not all of the cash back

Back
Top Bottom