J-league Winning eleven 2010 Club Championship PS2

I created the db DKZ the new J. League 2010.If someone wants to contact me at my email (dierper282000@yahoo.it) and returns it.

Hello italian guy, what's db? I got the game, but I don't read japanese as you guys...some Option File available? This J-league can be the better WE in history I'm almost sure! ;)

Hello db DKZ DKZ study is the configuration with which you can open the database the J League Winning eleven 2010.Install DKZ editor then go to the root of the program and enter the db that you download at this link:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:18px; font-weight:bold;">DB DKZ JLWE2010CC.rar@@AMEPARAM@@DB DKZ JLWE2010CC.rar .If you download the patch even choirs of the J League 1 and 2 that I have created this link:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold;">JLWE2010CC CHANTS PATCH J LEAGUE..rar@@AMEPARAM@@JLWE2010CC CHANTS PATCH J LEAGUE..rar .I send you warm greetings

• Wow
Reactions: H_G
Back
Top Bottom