PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

And you need to address his post respectfully. Why so defensive?

How about this version:

I just copy pasted your words excluding all the unneeded aggressiveness. Looks better at least no?

well, without the aggression it wouldn't have the same tone/impact. i always try to convert me feelings about sth. into text as accurately as possible. :)

well, without the aggression it wouldn't have the same tone/impact. i always try to convert me feelings about sth. into text as accurately as possible. :)

You can still say it differently even if you're frustrated. It goes a long way. Better than him responding badly then both your posts go down the drain.

;)

do you agree and find it unrealistic that every player has the ability to shoot like roberto carlos...

Yeah it's a bugbear that busquets can thump a shot as well Rakitic

However (disclaimer: not defending Konami just saying based on experience) the shooting in 2012 (I think) was pretty realistic and this place went bananas because people couldn't shoot from 40 yards out and claimed shooting was broken. I made a video showing that it in fact worked and of course I was the Konami underground operative again.

I preferred the realistic approach more but feel Konami need to address the balancing of it. Busquets doors not like shooting from range and there is a reason for that - I want that emulated in the virtual pitch so that when I make up my ML or my club I hunt for that long range shooter

Yeah shooting needs to be fixedz, but Konami seems to think it's fine the way it is

I used to think that, then I realised that you can hit all kinds of shots by pulling back or pulling back and curving on the axis after shooting

I have hit some absolute screamers into the top corners with it

Also about faces, I think that they noticed how much attention bad faces got last year and that to win people over a picture that looks photo realistic that goes right around twitter will get more people interested in the game than how the net moves when someone is already playing the game

What ball physics and the overall feel do you like better. PES or FIFA ?

One thing that KONAMI must fix asap is that every player can hit a screamer from 35 meters. Now this is unrealistic. Same thing with FIFA 15. This is not realistic at all. I'm all for long range power bombs but every player is able to just smash the ball from almost a half line and have it travel at 150 kph. PES 5 had this perfect. Unless your near the goal the ball will just be slow when you smash it from lets say 20 meters or so...

What is possible for Konami to fix in the aDLC ? Only two things I want fixed are the ball to have different speed and realistic range. And nets to improve. Seems like every goal I score the ball always bounces out of the goal. Never stays in. They need to fix this and have nets extend and flex more when you hit inside the goal.

Both games have issues with the ball physics. FIFA's are still too light and floaty in my opinion. The ball physics in PES 2015 are good but I'd like to see more bobble and personality on the ball when it's passed around. I don't mind the shooting in the game though, as I think in real life most players can blast the ball, but not all are very accurate, which is how the it should be represented in the game. If I elect to hit a screamer with your average defender, then I should expect that 99% of the time it will end up in row Z. Therefore, I should modulate the power more in the future for that player.

What is possible for Konami to fix in the DLC ?

In a nutshell:
- DLC = more content (new or updated kits, balls, boots, faces, stats, ...)
- game update (a.k.a. official patch) = gameplay related tweaks, bugfixes, new modes

PS. End of the week is here - weren't we promised some news? :)

Last edited:
This game should at the very bare minimum have 35-40 stadiums! Bare minimum!

Where is the:

Estadio da Luz
Dragao
Jose Arvedadze
Stade Louis II
Ramon Sanchez Puzjuan
King Fahd Stadium
Prince Abdullah
Olimpico Rome

Studio Orione (for Serie A)
Estadio Amazonas (for South american teams)
Rose Park (for the Premiership and Championship)
Mohammed Lewis (for Africa)

then there is.

Bristol Mary
Ville Marie Stadium
Estadio de Palquente
Stade de Saigitarre

All they needed to do for 13 of these is upgrade the PES 2013 models which they did for the others?

I think Konami are lying to us and are hiding the fact there will be no more than about 20 stadiums this year. They said last year (replacements didn't get done in time) Surely they should of been in and finished by the preview version.

I'm certainly not holding my breath for additional stadiums, i think we will get one, maybe 2 at most.

If we've learned anything by now it should be that Konami's definition of "exciting news" is different to ours.

I know, on one hand it's sad isn't it.

On the other hand, its to be expected since this is Konami we are talking about.

Lets not let it ruin our weekend man :)

Last edited:
Alright. You've gone quite far picking on people here yourself now. I ask you to do me this little favor, and I'm really being as fair and as logical as possible and taking your own words. Since you've already mentioned a few times now that Fifa is your game this year and PES is not, meaning you have already made up your mind, shouldn't that actually mean you stop posting in here? If you want improvements happening then we shouldn't see you saying you're mind's made up, no? So please, enjoy posting about Fifa in the Fifa thread and let us who are looking forward to this game be.

To be fair,I went a little over the top and for that I apologise...I generally only tend to respond when my posts are quoted are someone asks me to divulge on something I generally tend to put a little simplistically so it is generally readable..sometimes you can only fight fire with fire.

In fairness again zee has upped his sentence rate subsequently and started to comment more in line with his age.

I still think my comments are valid and there's is reason,there not blind hatred or ramblings that are out context with reality.

I'm old enough to know when to back off and your points are more then valid...

Can I also point out a members length of time on a forum shouldn't allow them to use fowl and crude language or give them the license to be above reprimand,just because there thoughts towards the game happen to be ultra positive..it's not a stab just how it looks on the outside and moderation should be fair and equal across the board..

Last edited:
so ,its confirmed the ps 4 update is for tuesday ,lets hope it makes png data tranfer possible,if you can import background themes its likely pictures should be possible to.

Chris Davies

Please..the self styled what's the matter with you did you get up this morning and scratch one of your piles..I've seen more positivity in a manic depressives help group..

Aka the biggest whinger to hit any forum.

If the boot fits!

Breaking news! KonamI have announced an announcement about an announcement that will be announced next about an announceme t that was supposed to be announced today to announce an announcement about another announcement will be announced next week to announce that there will be soon an announcement regarding some sort of pes related announcement. Stay tuned as more story develops on this announcement of announcement about an announcement.

Chris Davies

Please..the self styled what's the matter with you did you get up this morning and scratch one of your piles..I've seen more positivity in a manic depressives help group..

Aka the biggest whinger to hit any forum.

If the boot fits!
I was making a joke about the fact that you asked if you could discuss "a member's length"...

"Member" being slang for penis...

Trying to lighten the mood...

Sigh. Never mind, carry on.

Breaking news! KonamI have announced an announcement about an announcement that will be announced next about an announceme t that was supposed to be announced today to announce an announcement about another announcement will be announced next week to announce that there will be soon an announcement regarding some sort of pes related announcement. Stay tuned as more story develops on this announcement of announcement about an announcement.
More news on this later.

:APPLAUD:

Sounds promising. Patiently waiting!

tumblr_mwgsskUrIg1st18yzo1_500.gif

Yeah it's a bugbear that busquets can thump a shot as well Rakitic

However (disclaimer: not defending Konami just saying based on experience) the shooting in 2012 (I think) was pretty realistic and this place went bananas because people couldn't shoot from 40 yards out and claimed shooting was broken. I made a video showing that it in fact worked and of course I was the Konami underground operative again.

I preferred the realistic approach more but feel Konami need to address the balancing of it. Busquets doors not like shooting from range and there is a reason for that - I want that emulated in the virtual pitch so that when I make up my ML or my club I hunt for that long range shooter

100% with you. PES 2012 had the best shooting IMO. That's why I defend the adoption of some sliders (shooting, fouls, stamina and injuries). In PC some modders gave us the ability to use sliders and people used like x above the normal for shooting and were reporting as being awesome. Then I try it and thought to myself 'how in the world is this playable, all of the dudes look like Roberto Carlos'. Everyone has a different opinion on what the game should be focus on, and this allow people to suit the game for their needs.

PS: I'm not talking to an extensive sliders option, like in nba 2k, because for the most part with ruins the game and makes it very unrealistic in terms of ball physics, animations, etc. 2k, despite being a awesome game, suffers from that. The ball teletransporting to a player with better rebounding, etc. I don't like to see PES taking that route, but some customization on things that don't directly affect the gameplay (animations, movements, collision, passing system, etc.) would be good and people could approach the game in a more sim or arcade way.

Back
Top Bottom