FIFA 15 SLIDERS

UPDATE 10/22/14

Since the patch, the "Final" sliders are needing to be looked at unfortunately. The issue with the marking has come back, and the "burst" exploit as well - which is the worst for me.

As a result, there has been some testing thanks to DjPacman on TwitchTV with suggesting a lower Sprint Slider. Also, Taluchessi brought this up for a higher than "Zero" Sprint value.

The following is the most current slider set, but it is not complete as it is in still my "beta" stage:

Here is V10B with the adjustment per Taluchessi, and I have changed a bit more, please use this as the base going forward.

Version 10 BETA - 10/22/14 @ 11:38pm CST.
10-15 Mins, World Class (only tested so far), NORMAL, Semi Assist or Manual, doesn't matter

Sprint: 10/10 *per Taluchessi's findings
Acceleration: 50/50
Shot Error: 52/52
Pass Error: 55/65
Shot Speed: 50/50
Pass Speed: 55/55
Injury Frequency: 55/55
Injury Severity: 25/25
GK Ability: 60/60
Marking: 75/75
Run Frequency: 20/20 *to be tested further*
Line Height: 80/80
Line Length: 33/32
Line Width: 32/32
FB Positioning: 70/70
FT Control: 80/80

Quoted is the World Class set, below is the tested Legendary set:

After what felt like all night testing, I think I've finally got a good representation of the game on Legendary. Please try it out and let me know.

My one concern has been the burst, but many times I tried, I was fouled - and it was amazing. Remember the burst is when the defender shifts out of the ball dribbler's line of attack, not if they attempt at a tackle or of course foul. I also want to possibly test line settings more because I feel the midfield could be bypassed a bit - and there is now some room to play around with it since the CPU isn't overpowering as much as before.

Here are the settings for Version 10 Legendary Beta, thanks.

Version 10 Legendary Beta (LB) - 10/24/14 @ 3:11am CST.
10-15 Mins, Legendary, NORMAL, Semi Assist or Manual, doesn't matter

Sprint: 10/10 *per Taluchessi's findings
Acceleration: 50/49
Shot Error: 52/51
Pass Error: 55/65
Shot Speed: 50/50
Pass Speed: 50/50
Injury Frequency: 55/55
Injury Severity: 25/25
GK Ability: 20/20
Marking:65/70
Run Frequency: 60/60
Line Height: 76/76
Line Length: 48/48
Line Width: 32/32
FT Control: 80/80

Looks like custom tactics are working now. Set the cup to low build up speed with,passing 99, crossing 99.....long balls galore.

Looks like custom tactics are working now. Set the cup to low build up speed with,passing 99, crossing 99.....long balls galore.

Update related? Guys at OS have already managed to make CTT work a little bit. Or is it working like it did in 14?

Could you try with everything set to 1?

Not sure, using sliders based of Matts's latest, but with low pass error for the cup. After adjusting the custom tactics as well I've seen RB to LF balls over the top for example. Never had seen that before.

Not sure, using sliders based of Matts's latest, but with low pass error for the cup. After adjusting the custom tactics as well I've seen RB to LF balls over the top for example. Never had seen that before.
The acceleration discrepancy of the Legendary set will cause this to happen as well. Not sure if that was the set you referenced. Thanks got trying the sliders eitherway :)

The acceleration discrepancy of the Legendary set will cause this to happen as well. Not sure if that was the set you referenced. Thanks got trying the sliders eitherway :)

No problem, I've always had the discrepancy when I've played, helps draw in fouls from the cpu. Keep up the good work bro.

Can't say I've noticed even the slightest difference. I've tried extreme tactical settings with various slider settings on various levels with various teams. Every team still plays the same.

Can you show a video of this long ball football by the cpu?

The amount I see still isn't great, but it's something more than the nothing I saw before so I'll take it. Even seeing the cpu playing a chipped pass 10 yards sideways is more than what I've seen in the last month.

I hate the patch lol.

Here is what I'm testing now - I think it's pretty good, has a lot of what I'm looking for regarding slow. Works for WC as well. Wanted to extend the pitch more as I watched some morning footy, and last night as well. Noticed that the pitch is played pretty deep - and men are still covered (zone), so this should achieve that look with the length and height to compress. Please let me know your thoughts.

Version 11 Beta - 10/25/14 @ 9:20am CST.
10-15 Mins, Legendary/WC, Slow, Legacy Defending

Sprint Speed: 30/32
Acceleration: 51/51
Shot Error: 53/53
Pass Error: 55/62
Shot Speed: 48/48
Pass Speed: 49/49
Injury Freq: 55/55
Injury Severity: 30/30
GK Ability: 40/40
Marking: 68/68
Run Freq: 20/15
Line Height:75/75
Line Length:58/58
Line Width: 55/55
FB Positioning: 80/80
FT Control: 95/95

One thing that still bugs me is the way the GKs stand. That crouched stance even when the ball's in the other half.

The line settings are not actually making CTTs work. There are more long balls and crosses but those are not according to the tactics.

Sorry for the drastic change from previous. This Legendary set is getting there, please have patience.

Here is what is being tested - Version 11 changed

Version 11 Beta - 10/25/14 @ 3:41pm CST.
10-15 Mins, Legendary/WC, Slow, Legacy Defending

Sprint Speed: 49/50 (less offsides)
Acceleration: 52/51 (more fouls)
Pass Error: 55/75
Shot Speed: 48/48
Pass Speed: 55/55
GK Ability: 51/41 (user GK was over-running the charge)
Marking: 45/45
Run Freq: 35/35 (slow down for more physicality)
Line Height:73/72
Line Length:56/58
Line Width: 28/35
FB Positioning: 60/70
FT Control: 95/95

Last edited:
agree on the acceleration and more fouls, but ive gone cpu + 2 on sprint speed.
this forces you to play a passing game especially last quarter of the game.

Also 55 speed passing is too quick for my liking so im at 45, slows the game right down.

agree on the acceleration and more fouls, but ive gone cpu + 2 on sprint speed.
this forces you to play a passing game especially last quarter of the game.

Also 55 speed passing is too quick for my liking so im at 45, slows the game right down.

We had that last night too, I'd agree. What was so odd is we had dropped it and all of a sudden the speed changed - like players were in hyper mode. let me know if that starts for you as well.

Update listed in red:

Version 11 Beta - 10/25/14 @ 5:46pm CST.
10-15 Mins, Legendary/WC, Slow/Normal, Legacy Defending

Sprint Speed: 49/49 (less offsides)
Acceleration: 52/52 (more fouls)
Pass Error: 55/60
Shot Speed: 49/49
GK Ability: 40/40 (user GK was over-running the charge)
Marking: 47/47
Line Height:70/70 (balance the line length)
Line Length:58/58
Line Width:32/35
FB Positioning:70/70
FT Control:95/95

Last edited:
Matt great sliders again - last ver. PC plays awesome!! Its creative, various i have seen actions like never before i dont know how u did it. Played man utd against chelsea, i was man utd, hazard and oscar played like them in real life, hazard was deamon on the left flank. Thanks M8 Great job

Well this latest title update was a pain in the arse wasn't it? Think we've all struggled to find a good balance since it was released, would be nice if one day EA release full patch notes as clearly gameplay has been changed. Anyways, thanks obviously to Matt whose research I've read with interest over the past few weeks in between breaking my PC!

PC, 10 Min Halves, Legendary, Slow, Tactical Defending, All Manual Controls.

Sprint Speed: 35/35
Shot Error: 20/55
Pass Error: 0/75
Shot Speed: 52/52
Pass Speed: 40/20
Injury Freq: 75/75
Injury Severity: 35/35
Marking: 80/50
Run Freq: 30/30
Line Height: 70/70
Line Length: 45/45
Line Width: 30/30
Power Bar: 80/NA
FT Control: 80/100

Last three matches using these sliders:

Liverpool match was League Cup so I spent the last 35 mins in park the bus mode, won an achievement for that!

Now I'm off for a lie down ;)

Matt great sliders again - last ver. PC plays awesome!! Its creative, various i have seen actions like never before i dont know how u did it. Played man utd against chelsea, i was man utd, hazard and oscar played like them in real life, hazard was deamon on the left flank. Thanks M8 Great job

Awesome. Glad you liked it. I think these are much more refined, still seeing great variety - but also better compactness.

Update listed in red:

Version 11 Beta - Near Final - 10/26/14 @ 4:32pm CST.
10-15 Mins, Legendary/WC, Slow/Normal, Legacy Defending

Sprint Speed: 49/49 (less offsides)
Acceleration: 52/52 (more fouls)
Pass Error: 55/60
Shot Speed: 49/49
GK Ability: 40/40 (user GK was over-running the charge)
Marking: 47/47
Line Height:65/65 (70/70)
Line Length:63/63 (58/58)
Line Width:32/35
FB Positioning:70/70
FT Control:95/95

Also playing live:

http://www.twitch.tv/matt10l

Well this latest title update was a pain in the arse wasn't it? Think we've all struggled to find a good balance since it was released, would be nice if one day EA release full patch notes as clearly gameplay has been changed. Anyways, thanks obviously to Matt whose research I've read with interest over the past few weeks in between breaking my PC!

Last three matches using these sliders:

Liverpool match was League Cup so I spent the last 35 mins in park the bus mode, won an achievement for that!

Now I'm off for a lie down ;)

Welcome back master !! :WORSHIP:

The patch has completely wasted this game. Sliders can't fix it. Not any of the new sliders can override rhe fact that cpu is even more perfect dribbling like maradona and hardly missing any pass, passing around my box as if my team wasnt even there. Deffensive Ai is even worse and once you get into champions league in career mode prepare to be cheated like hell. Simply sad to see how cheap they can go. Next generation AI? My ass. This game in its current state is a farse and the worse fifa I have played in years.

It's a pitty that people like matt has to employ so many hours to make sense and they release a patch so patheticaly conceived. Bye bye fifa, this just makes no sense at all.

Enjoying my CM with the sliders I posted previously, some recent matches:

The Man Utd game in particular was quite fun as I played park the bus from first minute to last and it worked pretty well. My formation is definitely helping me defensively, the 2nd top player is usually a CAM but the position can be changed to ST without moving the player and the DM can be changed to a third CB when need be with only a small drag back.

The key for this Fifa for me is completely forgetting about 2nd man press, which was something I got used to abusing and I quickly realised the AI is waiting for space and with 2nd man I was opening up too much space and getting destroyed, after about 4 Fifas in a row where I ignored contain and shoved it over to RB I've now switched to contain on X and 2nd man ignored on RB, makes a huge difference to making me much harder to break down as you can see from the scorelines and stats.

Well played mate, well played. Loving it!!

Placebo Sliders

Well done mate that has changed the game for the better:APPLAUD:

Glad you're enjoying it! It's a shame that such a high pass error means they can't cross for shit but unfortunately there's not much choice, I lowered it to 70 for the last 2-3 matches as posted above and you can see how it suddenly increases their completion percentage too much, somewhere between 72-75 is the lowest I'm happy with.

Version 11 Beta - Near Final - 10/26/14 @ 4:32pm CST.

ouch... this update kicked my ass... so was cruising into second leg of my champions league game - lost that (knocked out) and lost the FA Quarterfinal to Ch*lsea.

much better on passing, no speed cheat... but the CPU is VERY physical.

I have never been so dominated by a player as I was from Costa at Ch*lsea. Strong and clinical.

well done, though I might lose my job!! I wish there really was a trophy for 4th

Because I don't like the jogging animation at full speed, I tried using Sprint speed at 50 and acceleration at 48 for both CPU and User.

Looks better but needs more testing I guess...

It's annoying but when it happens I just tap the left trigger to enable "super cancel" and it seems to get my guy out of it, usually it's only me not the AI that suffers such a fate!

Back
Top Bottom