Forza Motorsport 4

Will the cars be the same (detail wise) in that "View Mode" and on the racetrack?

Highly doubtful. I can't see the 360 being able to handle that level of detail, even more so now there will be 16 cars on the tracks. Even the PS3 struggles with some of the graphics in GT5.

I expect the level of detail will be increased for this mode (and photo mode like GT5).

Just a heads up:

GAME are taking pre-orders on the Limited Collector's Edition. It's £59.99 though (I couldn't resist, had to have it!) and nowhere else appears to be offering the LCE at present, so perhaps it's a GAME exclsuive.

Also Play.com are offering the standard edition of Forza 4 with a pre-order bonus of the new BMW 1M as featured on Top Gear last Sunday.

Details on the LCE here:

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/LCE_ForzaMotorsport4/

FM4-LCE-Art_1.jpg

The brand new 2012 BMW M5 will feature as the cover art.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/BMW_M5_FM4/

BMW_art_2.jpg

BMW_art_1.jpg

:...

The fans are not happy (myself included). There is a petition, a Facebook group, people spamming Porsche's page with comments.

I won't be buying another EA game until this is resolved. :SHAKE:

There is a possibility that an agreement could be reached further down the line and Porsche could be introduced via DLC. I hope so because Need For Speed games are no place for a great marque such as Porsche.

Fuck EA. :RANT:

can't wait for it now tbh. new stuff looks brilliant. wheel is set up and ready to go :D

img_20111004_205823iztf.jpg

not pictured :)

55692n1_23.jpeg

that's the one i am using. i need to put the pedals in front of the stand in order to get a good position. but it's perfect than.

i'll put up a complete picture of my setup once i am done moving. my tv is still here, wheel and chair in the new flat...:)

not pictured :)

55692n1_23.jpeg

that's the one i am using. i need to put the pedals in front of the stand in order to get a good position. but it's perfect than.

Ah, the Ikea Poang chair. Got one exactly like this.

Nice wheel stand by the way OPM. Mine is a home-made MDF monstrosity.

my tv is still here, wheel and chair in the new flat...:)

As long as you haven't moved your television i want to take you on for an online duel...on second thoughts, move your console also to the new flat to be sure...

it's a mess right now, i have no idea what i put where :D hopefully sorted by release time...:)

can't wait for it now tbh. new stuff looks brilliant. wheel is set up and ready to go :D

img_20111004_205823iztf.jpg

Where did you get the stand?

I have the MS wheel, but no furniture in my house is at the correct height which is why I hardly ever use it.

Where did you get the stand?

I have the MS wheel, but no furniture in my house is at the correct height which is why I hardly ever use it.

fanatec.de "rennsport wheel stand v2" + the correct adapter for the 360 wheel (20€)

:))

I've sourced an Official MS one for €85, will be picking it up after work tomorrow. Yeah I kinda impulsed on it this evening.

I shall then be pre-ordering the LCE edition of Forza and finally sorting out a stand for the wheel. Looking forward to next weekend already. :P

Right, Forza LCE pre-ordered. WheelstandPro upgrade for Xbox wheel ordered and Wheel to be picked up later this evening.

It's all go! :D

Back
Top Bottom