J-league Winning eleven 2009 Club Championship PS2

UHULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Macheda will be in the game!!!! EXCELENT NEWS!!! Someone who know speaks Japanese could help me translate these names? Thanks!

Last edited:
Them numbers arnt really acurate.

yea and still old squads again ... a lot of transfers to be done

Honestly guys, who the f**k cares; as long as the J.League teams are accurately represented I'm perfectly fine with it, everything else is just a nice extra your J.League Winning Eleven average customer may or may not care about. They did an astounding job last year with J.League players' characterization (given the technical limits of the platform they were working with) so cut these guys some slacks.

I sure as heck don't give a damn if some obscure third-rate non-asian team players' shirt number doesn't match, if I wanted to play with updated euro teams I'd prolly hold out for the PAL version or whatever.

Lami, the game comes out in Japan on the 6th of August, btw.

Last edited:
Honestly guys, who the f**k cares; as long as the J.League teams are accurately represented I'm perfectly fine with it, everything else is just a nice extra your J.League Winning Eleven average customer may or may not care. They did an astounding job last year with J.League players' characterization (given the technical limits of the platform they were working with) so cut these guys some slacks.

I sure as heck don't give a damn if some obscure third-rate non-asian team players' shirt number doesn't match, if I wanted to play with updated euro teams I'd prolly hold out for the PAL version or whatever.

Lami, the game comes out in Japan on the 6th of August, btw.

I know, im just saying, because they will be easily edited in edit mode. Im the same, just J. League first.

Always loved the J.League games from KONAMI but my last Winning Eleven game was part 10.

I really dislike the next gen PES games in terms of speed (way to fast) and it's really hard to like the games because of the goalies behaviour ...
... but I still enjoy playing Winning Eleven 10...

so ... is it possible to compare the latest version of PES or Winning Eleven (PS2) with it?

Always loved the J.League games from KONAMI but my last Winning Eleven game was part 10.

I really dislike the next gen PES games in terms of speed (way to fast) and it's really hard to like the games because of the goalies behaviour ...
... but I still enjoy playing Winning Eleven 10...

so ... is it possible to compare the latest version of PES or Winning Eleven (PS2) with it?

J-league Winning eleven 2009 Club Championship has the same gameplay like wenning eleven 2009 (pes 2009) but he include the j-league D1 & D2 and i think he include new MAJ of stats players ;)

J-league Winning eleven 2009 Club Championship has the same gameplay like wenning eleven 2009 (pes 2009) but he include the j-league D1 & D2 and i think he include new MAJ of stats players ;)

Really... I thought KONAMI will tweak the gameplay in this or that way... but I guess there are mayor differences between PES 09 on PS2 and PS3 ... in terms of gameplay and stuff like that... am I right?

uhm, JWE generally predates WE NTSC-J version by a few months, so, if anything, it'd be the other way around (WE 2010 PS2 resembling JWE 2009 CC and so forth).

That being said JWE 2008 and WE 2009 PS2 weren't anything alike visuals aside, in fact they diverged dramatically gameplay-wise (being WE 2009 more arcade'ish and quite a lot faster), so yeah, no.

Back
Top Bottom