PC PES2015 - Known Bugs List

pesmonkey2013

** CAUTION - FLAMMABLE **
30 November 2013
A TUMBLEWEED
Ahmad Abousamra FC
Manager Mode

Game playback speed seems faster than normal even when switching down to -2 (which looks like -1)

Replays all play normal to slightly fast instead of normal slomo.

Only happens in this mode.

NOTE: if this is not a bug, then its a stupid thing to have.

Replay View

You cannot overview & swivel vertical axis "above" the game-play on main ball focus view like 2014 ... bug? Who knows.

- High results for CPU matches when time limit 15 or over is selected for all competition and football life modes.

playing WC atm, 14 min games and some matches have normal result, but i have some 4-6, 5-2 water polo results aswell. like really random generated results

+1 cpu doesnt seem to press when u stand with the ball on your feet in the back...well at least its really rare, u can cheat a couple win with this. its like the ball is invisible for him if it doesnt move around

Last edited:
Stamina doesn't matter at all - had just 3 games in MyClub mode where the opponent had 11 Players without any stamina left after minute 2 or so. But players kept sprinting and shooting like they were fresh.

watched two games both teams coach mode and not one foul, which means no free-kicks/penalties/injury`s or cards.

- lateral shooting is too easy imo.
- defenders don't close in fast enough when forwards attack through the center, sometimes they run away from the center to make the gap even wider. Even when I use second pressure.
- defenders don't mark the one-two pass reciever.
- sometimes input lag.

Last edited:
How are refs handling advantage this time?

I tackled a player and the ball went out for a throw-in for my team. The ref books my player but there is no free kick. The throw goes ahead.

Card-happy refs this year or what lol.

Goal kick in vertical camera mode, when the keeper plays a short ball to the edge of the penalty area (wide left or right) parralel with the 6 yard box the camera focus can take a couple of seconds to catch up with the ball.

Is it normal tha AI never crosses the ball but always tries to cut in or is it my style of defending? Most of the time the players in the box are marked, but it's weird they never try an effort to cross it.

Is this a bug?

Is it normal tha AI never crosses the ball but always tries to cut in or is it my style of defending? Most of the time the players in the box are marked, but it's weird they never try an effort to cross it.

Is this a bug?

I noticed the same flaw. They rarely cross. Seems like for A.I, the game is more focused on the inside. The reason why they can cut inside is for the cheaty dribbling they sometime do and imperfection defending.

Is it normal tha AI never crosses the ball but always tries to cut in or is it my style of defending?

Tactics make this difficult to call, you would need to go to editor and check that teams default tactics and see if they are playing short passing mid field style play.

I guess you could test it by using editor and forcing a teams default tactic to be wide play, high up field attacking with high distance of team support slider, save it and play against them, see how much more crossing you get.

Tactics & behaviour results are a diamond in the rough this year and will effect all kinds of play styles more than last year, check that first of all.

Goal kick in vertical camera mode, when the keeper plays a short ball to the edge of the penalty area (wide left or right) parralel with the 6 yard box the camera focus can take a couple of seconds to catch up with the ball.

Also in vertical camera mode when defending a free kick on the left or right of your penalty area the camera is focused on the free kick taker, which means you cant see what is going on in the box, this is also slow catching up when the free kick is taken, so the goal mouth action happens and there isnt a lot you can do till the camera catches up.

Is this a bug?

It seems a tactics problem. I indeed saw some teams crossing. But some teams ONLY cross while others ONLY cut inside the box

It looks like they play against 7-8 players vs 11 in that last video. Maybe the blue team allready recieved 2-3 red cards?

Last edited:
It looks like they play against 7-8 players vs 11 in that last video. Maybe the blue team allready recieved 2-3 red cards?

nope 11vs11 anyway it's against cpu I've never seen a red card against the cpu yet. 4 red cards would be almost impossible

It seems a tactics problem. I indeed saw some teams crossing. But some teams ONLY cross while others ONLY cut inside the box
Assign players the early cross playing style. I assigned all CPU players the long ranger style and the number of shots the CPU takes from outside the box went way up.

EDIT: yup, testing all this now, assigning cross traits and giving teams long ball tactics as you said absolutely increases the chance of CPU teams' crossing the ball across the pitch and into the box etc.

Last edited:
Cpu defenders fall asleep; it's insanely easy to make runs from defence or midfield to opposite penalty box.
Again, can be fixed via CPU defensive tactics: moving the defensive line back, adjusting compactness, pressuring, number of defenders, etc.

players on advanced and manual shooting refuse to jump for a header most of the time.
I can't even complain about the power because I wouldn't know since they don't even jump for a header.
Anyone noticed this problem ??? this BUG was in PES2014 too, but because game was SH!!!t, i didn't even complain about it
I love Advanced shooting, basic shooting is so easy it's past, but it seems konami can't make 1 thin without spoiling another

Back
Top Bottom