PC PC PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread On This Forums ?

No I am not joking.
Why supporters dont have flags? Like in pes12. Crowd is again like nice people seeting and watching - no flags. This is again s**t. Look in Fifa12 - a lot of flags on crowd in sectors behind goalkeepers.

Playing with flamengo I saw flares - wow 1st good thing.

Gameplay is better but I think still not the better than in fifa12.

Last edited:

No I am not joking.
Why supporters dont have flags? Like in pes12. Crowd is again like nice people seeting and watching - no flags. This is again s**t. Look in Fifa12 - a lot of flags on crowd in sectors behind goalkeepers.

Playing with flamengo I saw flares - wow 1st good thing.

Gameplay is better but I think still not the better than in fifa12.

You are still playing with plastic Fifa faces that hover over pitch and can score goals that happen once in 5 years + lovely lets tackle each other and have sex on the pitch..momentum? what is that? Charge 10$ for EURO 2012 addon, great company!
I guess that's why you still think PES 2013 will be crap.. Good luck and enjoy your arcade football game called FIFA.

I will suprise you. For me pes is like arcade. Fifa is much harder which I love the most. In pes12 I could easily win everything playing on highest level in fifa I had problems. More realistic actions, shooting, goals (only few high class goals after almost one year playing). High class goals you score in fifa often but if you play on ,,children'' level.

Last edited:

Dude, if you love FIFA so much stick with FIFA.

Don't come over to PES forums ever again. Period.

FIFA for me is utter bollocks. Was great with 10 and World Cup on consoles, FIFA 11 on PC, but FIFA 12 is disaster. You don't need to listen to Evo-Web people, just go to EA forums and read, what people think, about FIFA series now ;). And yup, those people are far more believable than those around here.

FIFA more realistic? For real? You can pull skills as easy as baking cake. Plus those skills are ridiculous FIFA Street style (oh yeah, scoring with backheel from outside area is f**king realistic or doing scorpion kicks which happen once in like 5 years?).

Thank you, I will stick with this "crap" called PES. At least it gives me a sense of achievement and makes me use my brain, instead of tapping the buttons and doing 99% successful Finesse shots.

Get real and see bad points in both games. Shame I don't have full list of things to change in FIFA anymore :( (was very detailed, Word document, made in collaboration with best manual FIFA players. Nice read, so maybe will find it somewhere). :)

Easy, I wanst try to tell smth wrong.
I was big fan of pes6 but I was bored with it. I was waiting for new pes that will be like pes6 in 2005/6 that you can not stop playing. I still give chance pes13 but my first impresions are plus/minus. I always compare it to fifa because I see many good things that should be taken from this game.
Regards and dont be angry.
I visit this forum because for me other players opinions are important.

Ok. For me it was opposite when FIFA was utter shat of the game and how PC users were treated for years by EA Sports. Shame some people don't remember that times.

People were grateful to KONAMI who didn't abandon PC gamers and sadly, PES6 was the most played game ever regarding football on PCs.

Now to FIFA fans, where would FIFA be, without KONAMI and Pro Evolution Soccer? Nowhere.

When I played first NG FIFAs on X360 it hit me, like blizzard in the middle of the desert, hey, it's copy-paste of PES5/6! With better graphics, licenses and all. That was until FIFA 10 and revolutionary, no need to hide that, 360 dribbling. Something PES didn't offer on PS2 era.

That did change gameplay massively. However, I would love for FIFA to be FIFA and not wannabe PES game.

The stuff they say is innovative, hmm, no? Dynamic First Touch was in PES3! It was automatic though... But nice to watch ^^.

Don't get me wrong here, I did love both series, both have a place in my heart, but forgetting about what Pro Evolution did for football game industry and boasting FIFA like it was/is the most revolutionary game now, is a joke. :/

Och and FIFA still hasn't got individuality/interia/momentum nailed right. Probab;y due to game engine limitations :(. They need to fix it asap.

PS> I was only saying about gameplay, not Career Mode, Ultimate Team and Online modes. Here FIFA tops PES for me.

Last edited:

Anyone notice any lag issues with the demo? Seems a bit off. Maybe it's just me.

hi guys, notice everyone that the graphic on pc is not good as the ps3 version. The PS3 version on my flat ist mich better...

hi guys, notice everyone that the graphic on pc is not good as the ps3 version. The PS3 version on my flat ist mich better...

Its no big deal because on PC you can use lodmixer,& FXAA tool
to get the best out of your graphics card, net result is PC souped
up is better than ps3.

Sorry but i play the first time with the pc. can you tell me where i can find this tools?

thanks

Anyone used the PES2013 Demo 1 – Unlock Teams Tool Beta 1.1 by Jenkey1002 ?

Configuration tips :

Add team :
Open “teams.ini” in unlock folder

[team]
team.count = 4
team.copa = 1

[team list]
1 = 5
2 = 6
3 = 12
4 = 14

team.count is team’s amount
team.copa is on\off 4 Copa Libertadores teams.
in [team list] write the ID of team which want to add, team by team.

Does anyone know what teams are unlockable and what ID numbers they have ..

thanks

im glad that the almighty through pass cheat is gone ...but now i cant deliver a decent through ball it always goes to the defender....should i play with assist?

for the lagers, u need to play it with vsync on(settings.exe, no d3doverrider or gfx card settings) and turn off frame skip
now thats the way the game is meant to be played smooth and @ constant fps with correct speed
now for optimal response and performance u need to have render ahead limit of 1, therefore find the tool d3d_antilag and copy the .dll file and the .cfg file both into the main pes directory where the game .exe is
in the .cfg file setting shud be set to 2 as it is on default
2 is render ahead 1
0 is off, no tool working
1 is 0 ahead limit
2 is 1 ahead limit
:)
always playd pes like that but used ati tray tools for it

and dont forget to set application controlled in gfx driver settings for AA and AF

Hi, i used fxaa injector tools to have sharpening effects before in my desktop pc for PES 2012. Since i sold my desktop, the injector is not compatible with my nvidia gt 650m notebook with their optimus feature. The same goes with other game. Anyone know workaround for this ? I just need the sharpening effect.. (HD-ish) :SMUG:

Thx

i am really enjoying this game, you can make it play like real life

or as close to it as you can in a video games.

once i got passed the fifa mentality and gave the game a chance for what it is. let the game have some input rather me being in total control and i have to say the game compliments my playing style well.

i usually play fifa on full manual but playing pes with default controls and adding the manual passing into it from the RB button..

really like it

THis seems pretty good so far.

ANyone tell me how u do skill moves as I aint played pEs for ages and now L2 is for Manual not tricks/skills etc...

L1 plus direction does preset combos?

But what if I want to do a single skill? How do i do it? Only some players can do some skills?

What about stepovers etc..u used to just double triple tap r2 i think?

Cheers.

You must have not played PES in ages haha.

I believe holding R2 will pull step overs automatically if in front of defender. That happened on 2012, but now in 2013 with deft dribbling introduced it's a bit tricky stuff.

Right stick is for tricks now, but... Again, in 2013 they slightly modified it. You need good coordination between left and right stick to pull off more advanced tricks and to be fair I like it way more than simplistic FIFA approach where you can pull advanced tricks without breaking a sweat ;).

Takes some learning curve which is NICE. Also there is Video tutorial about tricks posted somewhere around forums... :x

You must have not played PES in ages haha.

I believe holding R2 will pull step overs automatically if in front of defender. That happened on 2012, but now in 2013 with deft dribbling introduced it's a bit tricky stuff.

Right stick is for tricks now, but... Again, in 2013 they slightly modified it. You need good coordination between left and right stick to pull off more advanced tricks and to be fair I like it way more than simplistic FIFA approach where you can pull advanced tricks without breaking a sweat ;).

Takes some learning curve which is NICE. Also there is Video tutorial about tricks posted somewhere around forums... :x

Cool it does seem more complicated.

BUT by using L1+ direction u can get automotatic combo skill moves?

i never used combos since they introduced the feint link system, coz u never cant know if there is space and time for u to go ahead with second and 3. and 4.feint, every situation and 1v1 is different..
maximum i wud make is 2 feints in combo

what i do is i set only one simple feint like matthews feint left by pull stick to the left(wow right? .p)
with variables stick modus off course

so now u are running towards a defender and simple pull stick right and voila u pass by defender with feint to the right
u can do this with simple left stick movements but i cant do them in demo, need to look if its still there..

and off course fake shot fake pass fake cross is good even in deep midfielf, gives u time and space if done right

also R2 hold and accelerate to the side with fast run button but thats a classic

20890a203571010

I got this error message. My laptop is running on windows 7 and using dual-gfx. Had tried force it to use nvidia gfx, but still, the same problem. Any idea how to fix this?

Can not see the image but.. nvidia optimus yeah ? Guess, it is similar problem.

Set the global setting in nvidia control panel to use nvidia card and apply. Force it in program setting does not also work for me :)).

Don't forget to set it to autoselect again when not playing. hence saving power :P

Enjoy the demo.

Is there any way to save controller and game settings? A liitle annoying having to change it all on every boot.

Back
Top Bottom