PC PC PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread On This Forums ?

13:00 GMT or 14:00 CET.

From KONAMI_EU. So I guess we have to wait... A little bit more :(.

13:00 GMT or 14:00 CET.

From KONAMI_EU. So I guess we have to wait... A little bit more :(.

thats just not fair have been waiting weeks now very least they could have had the demo up at 6 or 7 this morning sloppy:RANT:

Yup. Even KONAMI announcement feels fake now when they said demo to hit PC first. Sloppy.

I guess, we are getting punished for last year early leak (not our fault though!) :(.

I look at new pes pics a what?!!! damn it again: no flares no flags no that dirty part of football which is most lovely. Crowd animation is ok but ... why they do not include flags flares like in pes 6. That is why I know that fifa will win again. I still play fifa 12 where I have all these things like a lot of flags, ultras sectors etc.

Because in most leagues it's prohibited? Saw Euros? Saw punishments after that? ;)

I guess flares and such are only allowed in Brazil/Argentina. In Europe it's prohibited. ;]

So good for KONAMI to abandon that s**t. FIFA? Please... :)

I look at new pes pics a what?!!! damn it again: no flares no flags no that dirty part of football which is most lovely. Crowd animation is ok but ... why they do not include flags flares like in pes 6. That is why I know that fifa will win again. I still play fifa 12 where I have all these things like a lot of flags, ultras sectors etc.

good joke!!!:LMAO:

Damn. Konami servers are slow as hell. They should upgrade them ;).

They knew there will be Hell a lot of connections when demo hits -.-

Slow?

1,1 Mb/s is my downloadrate :CONFUSE:

Konami not accepting any more connections. Sheesh. Hopefully some kind soul can upload somewhere else.

my 1st goal in this game: bonucci passes it to his keeper, i run at the keeper with Chamberlain, the keeper kick on me the ball, goal

Shit happens xD.

I couldn't score vs Hart. The bloody guy saved all my attempts from inside box, outside box. The machine haha.

Now got Cabral sent off in Santos for fouling last player :D. Great :D.

yippeekayay

ok i have played 5 matches, i love the pace of the game with all the midfield battles, i hope it will not change, the shooting is ok, the dribling is ok, the defending is ok, the keepers so far looks alright

and

i love how there is real phisycal contact this time between the players, i can fight for the ball with even a slower player or a not so good but stronger player

about scripting well it only matters in the final product and we can tell only after 100 matches at least

but i got a feeling many thing will change, especially the pace of the game wich would be a real blow :(

Hello everyone! I need your help.
I have an embarrassing problem with PES Demo: during the match the game may hang for a few seconds and there is an unpleasant buzz, then after some seconds game continues but all textures are mixed (for example for example, instead of the texture of the menu can be any texture of kit or face). Also, after sagging, the game goes in 8x speed during some second (to the point where the ball and players would have been if it does not lag). To fix it i need switch game to the window mode, but it will happens again and I must switch modes every time. :(

The same problem was with the PES12 demo, but then I had time to realize that I will not play this game.
My PC is good for PES.

I hope that someone can help me.

Sorry for my bad English.

Can someone post all the settings they use in data settings please i want to be playing this correct?

Can't believe they still have that horrible blur. Who on earth at Konami thinks that looks good??

Anyone has the stuff to extend the time on the demo ?

Can't believe they still have that horrible blur. Who on earth at Konami thinks that looks good??
I'll say. Fortunately Tunizou saved us already with his editing. :))

to be honest, after seeing all those videos konami released recently, i expected more.

gameplay in those clips looked improved and better than what i see now in demo.

and i cannot but not to say that TURFS LOOK DREADFULL!

Back
Top Bottom