PES 2010 EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded it but I cant get it to start.
When I double click the Pes Editor 2010.jar file I get the message "Could not find the main class. Program will exit"

Could someone help me, thx...

Your java version is old. Update your java version like java run time enviroment 6. This will definately work.

Hi D4v0r, thank you very much for your work! / Ciao D4v0r, grazie veramente per il tuo lavoro!
i'll try to insert some new features..
(I was thinking about edit player appearence, and import players from pes 2009 option file)..
Any news about adding the player appearence edit? / Ci sono novità circa l'aggiunta dell'editing per l'aspetto fisico dei giocatori?

Cheers / Saluti

It doesn't work for me. When I run start.bat it shows pes logo and then nothing happens. Does anyone know why?
Please help.

d4v0r i just asked fanbros what are the chance's of making pes editors compatible with each other i know its old now but as im playing pes 2008 again purely for the gameplay i was hoping i could adapt the pes editor 2008 to accept pes 6 data like he did for 2009-2010.

would this be a hard job for someone with limited java experience?

is there any programs to convert OF (.xps) to para , just like tools "WE10 XPS to Para", but it is for PES 2010 OF
so that i can't rebuild my PES 2010 PS2 iso with the new OF?
thx before..

Im sorry to ask but ive searchd high and low and cant find it. Could anybody please tell me where I can find all kit formulas for manual editing for PES2010 for PS2 please?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom