J-league Winning eleven 2009 Club Championship PS2

3 days ...
i can't wait to see the new stats MAJ of players :...

Seif, what's this MAJ you're speaking of? Master (J.)League?

Mark, I'm getting it from an italian shop (BitWorld, I've been purchasing all of my JWE there since 9 Asia Championships), if you won't be able to find it anywhere else on the web and can't get past the language barrier on the website itself I'll give you the cell number of the owner (since he speaks english fairly well), I'm sure he'd have no problems to send you a copy at a reasonable price, shipment included (assuming you're european, aren't you though?). Lemme know!

Last edited:

Mark, I'm getting it from an italian shop (BitWorld, I've been purchasing all of my JWE there since 9 Asia Championships), if you won't be able to find it anywhere else on the web and can't get past the language barrier on the website itself I'll give you the cell number of the owner (since he speaks english fairly well), I'm sure he'd have no problems to send you a copy at a reasonable price, shipment included (assuming you're european, aren't you though?). Lemme know!

will it be jap. only? i remember there was one we with japanese and english language...

Quote:

the MAJ in frensh is "mise a joure" like new update in english
PS : sorry for my bad english :P

oooh, I see haha. Np btw, your english is fine, I just could've never figured that out on my own since I've never studied french lol.

@ Seppovich: pretty sure that the only version that's going to hit the shelves will be the japanese one this time around.

Hey guys, my game has been dispatched by Play-Asia :D

Anyone know if anybody is going to be working on a translation patch?

Hello everyone,

Do any of you have the game in hand?
If yes, is it possible to post some stats of big players?
Like Zlatan, Messi, Ronaldo, Drogba, Vidic, Henry, Iniesta, etc..

Would be nice of you.

Thanks, bye !

Has anything noteworthy popped up on Youtube yet? It baffles me that we haven't even gotten an actual gameplay video despite being on release day already...and to add insult to injury the website hasn't been updated in at least 10 days (aside from a useless "wallpaper generator" feature).

Last edited:
Not being played very well, mind.

Yeah, that's the first thought that crossed my mind as well, I'll definately hold up until better videos get published to give any judgement (there is surely far less inertia attached to players' movements now though and the ball seems glued to their feet, which isn't exactly promising...)

why does Henry look like a Arab? lol
from the vid it seems NOTHING is changed, ofourse the ps2 version is kind of maxed out:(

why does Henry look like a Arab? lol
from the vid it seems NOTHING is changed, ofourse the ps2 version is kind of maxed out:(

I've been playing JWE2008CC on weekly basis since January (we got a small league going with friends and whatnot) and from these videos alone (which aren't a very reliable tool if you're aiming at eyeballing the overall quality of the game since the dude evidently couldn't play worth shit) the game seems actually worse than its prequel.

we'll see I guess.

played few matches, its ok but ofcourse kinda same as pes2009 ps2.
how ever it remains better then pes2008/09 on ps3:)

PES2010 on PS3 better be good

normaly i would make a hands-on revieuw with pics/stats and vids
but im gone for the whole weekend:(
be back monday

Back
Top Bottom