E3 2014 / 10th-12th June

Nintendo win this years E3 for me. The robot chicken like digital show was fantastic. So funny.

I missed part of the crackdown part but did he confirm we can actually do the building toppling style things in game ?

Vastly improved show from Microsoft. No annoying celebrities, less cgi shit (apart from towards the end). No mention of fluff like 'the cloud' etc. though taken in context, vastly improving on sheer shite doesn't mean it becomes amazing. Just better than usual.

Looking forward to seeing how don't react now. I'm hoping it's not their usual crap of vita videos, Morpheus, bragging about sales figures etc.

Lot of shooters though. Seemed to go shooter, something else, shooter, something else

See that's why I find gaming shit now. Boring

Now that's what i'm talking about!!

That looks pretty dope but one thing that confuses me, or at least I wonder about, is these are coordinated multiplayer demos, right?

So, and it'd be the same with the Division, the gameplay looks badass but what happens when you play it with a bunch of random people, let alone a bunch of punk 13-year olds?

And I also don't have a mic hooked up and I turn off chat, so how does that impact gameplay?

Rainbow Six looks ace and I wouldn't worry about kids here. They would get their asses kicked fast if they went rambo-esque. It's more teamwork kind of game, where members MUST cooperate to be successful.

CoD/BF players might try it, but will lose interest fast imo.

It's more like modern version of Counter Strike (and did a test on 1.6 CS recently with mates who thought they own the world in CoD. Man looks on their faces were epic after they got humiliated).

Had great time on that game. With Coopz never moving from hiding.....Like ever.

I was like a myth, people heard of me but never saw me.

Silent assassin.

That looks pretty dope but one thing that confuses me, or at least I wonder about, is these are coordinated multiplayer demos, right?

So, and it'd be the same with the Division, the gameplay looks badass but what happens when you play it with a bunch of random people, let alone a bunch of punk 13-year olds?

And I also don't have a mic hooked up and I turn off chat, so how does that impact gameplay?

Last time Rainbow 6 was out i always played with mates off here or others and it was the best multiplayer fps i've ever played. Using a mic is a must though for me if your are playing with people you know. There is nothing better than planning out your attacks and watching out for each other.

With randoms and your mic off though it wont be half as good because you cant tell people what your plan is and do a bit of recon let your teammates know where people are and as you say it wont be anything like that video at all because people will be doing there own thing.

Don't get me wrong it will still be enjoyable but not using a mic takes a lot away from multiplayer team games.

I couldn't watch more than half of that rainbow 6 video.

Horrible fake voice overs. No one other than lunatics talks like that online. Like every decision is deadly serious. Shit like that makes me embarrassed to be a gamer on the off chance someone not into games see that and thinks that's how we all act.

Second, total lack of grenade spamming.
Third, horribly pre scripted action. Just disgusting to watch.

The game should be awesome though. Loved rainbow 6 vegas

Horrible fake voice overs. No one other than lunatics talks like that online. Like every decision is deadly serious. Shit like that makes me embarrassed to be a gamer on the off chance someone not into games see that and thinks that's how we all act.

Same as The Division. All the same when they're doing promos.

Back
Top Bottom