EA Sports UFC (PS4)

Yeah EA seem to struggle with combat games but then again it is tough to replicate, especially all the variables in MMA.

I think if they used Kinect properly they could make a great boxing game, but you would look a twat playing it :LOL:

Problem is their philosophy, they're making arcade games, they should create a sim experience from the ground up, that was always the problem with Fight Night, too much obsession with the flashy shallow aspects of the sport and that's why the sales kept dropping.

I hate this game. I'm too old for Street Fighter-esque reactions and holding all kinds of buttons down to remember so many moves as well as trying to duck and weave. Meanwhile the CPU on normal is pretty much spot on with most attacks and defends with ease.

First time I've had buyers remorse on a digital purchase. What a waste of money :(

The game has improved a bit post patch. Give it a whirl before you decide to call it a day. CPU is less aggressive if you prefer single player but the parry window is still too big for my liking. Also, stamina needs to be completely redone, especially for fighters who are known to gas quickly. Those are two things that need to be fixed if there are more updates on the way.

I've got a code for Royce Gracie on the Xbox One if anyone wants it.

I traded mine in at Amazon for £24 to put towards Fifa 15. Didn't enjoy this half as much as THQ's version but i will still buy it next year if they do release a new one.

I need a good MMA game in my life!!!!! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom