Sony PlayStation 4

Can't find it but saw a video about it and how to fix it. It implies opening the controller up though.

Edit: Found it!

YouTube - PS4 Controller - Sticking Trigger Fix

Yeah, I posted the same vid in another thread. I tried it but I wouldn't recommend it - when I put it back together, one of my triggers was messed up. Don't know why.

Others have said you can just pop off the shoulder button without opening the controller, using something like a knife or screwdriver. I haven't tried that.

It's up to you but I'd really recommend PSPlus. The amount of decent games I've played due to having them to dl as part of the service has been amazing.

Yeah it looks a really great service. But tbh I will barely have enough time to play the bought games as it is, and I don't play online either so it's a bit pointless for me, which is a shame.

Yeah, I posted the same vid in another thread. I tried it but I wouldn't recommend it - when I put it back together, one of my triggers was messed up. Don't know why.

Others have said you can just pop off the shoulder button without opening the controller, using something like a knife or screwdriver. I haven't tried that.

I wouldn't recommend the 2nd option. I have opened countless Dualshocks over the years, if it happens to me I'll try to open and fix it.

Checked the video and I'm actually interested in the battery now :D

Can we replace that with something better?

hCB9EE6C0

http://kotaku.com/installing-xbox-o...m_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

"Installing Xbox One Games Takes Way Too Long"

How Long Your First Install Will Take On PS4 And Xbox One

Assassin's Creed IV:
Xbox One (offline, no update): 5 minutes 50 seconds
Xbox One (with update, fastest connection): 7 minutes 2 seconds
Xbox One (with update, 10Mbps connection): 10 minutes 32 seconds
PS4: 42 seconds

The rest of these were tested on our office Wi-Fi which is around 9-11Mbps. It may have been faster on a wired connection, but you can compare your own connection speed here. These are our results:

Need For Speed Rivals:
XBO: 09:25 (including update)
PS4: 00:32

Just Dance 2014:
XBO: 08:48 (including update)
PS4: 00:45

NBA Live 14:
XBO: 16:26 (including update)
PS4: 00:35

FIFA 14:
XBO: 16:06 (including update)
PS4: 00:34

Madden 25:
XBO: 9:38 (including update)
PS4: 00:38

WHAT?
30 seconds for an install?

Those wanting to pre-download firmware 1.51 in preparation for #PS4 launch. It'll be live on http://t.co/HzVxHLyu8r on Thursday lunchtime.
— Chris Owen (@Envisager_) November 25, 2013

Sony recommends you use a firmware downloaded from your own regional PlayStation site for best results.

I will no longer be getting my PS4, I got a phone call from HSBC fraud department at 8 this morning about a payment which was attempted by Toys R Us at 0.02 this morning. HSBC declined the payment as they suspected fraudulent activity, I explained to them that the payment was authorised they apologised and told me to ring Toys r Us and tell them to retake the money. But Toys r Us decided that they would just cancel the order, but the guy did explain that Toys r Us have been having issues with this recently and I was not the first person to ring up about this today.

I am now waiting for Toys r Us to call me back and I may still get a PS4 for launch but now seems hugely unlikely, so I will now have to put my FIFA 14 on eBay and lose loads of money on it.

I will no longer be getting my PS4, I got a phone call from HSBC fraud department at 8 this morning about a payment which was attempted by Toys R Us at 0.02 this morning. HSBC declined the payment as they suspected fraudulent activity, I explained to them that the payment was authorised they apologised and told me to ring Toys r Us and tell them to retake the money. But Toys r Us decided that they would just cancel the order, but the guy did explain that Toys r Us have been having issues with this recently and I was not the first person to ring up about this today.

I am now waiting for Toys r Us to call me back and I may still get a PS4 for launch but now seems hugely unlikely, so I will now have to put my FIFA 14 on eBay and lose loads of money on it.

Some Tesco's and Asda's will have stock at midnight.

Tell them you're massively pissed off and are thinking of telling the media, and you'll probably wangle something free out of it.

Some Tesco's and Asda's will have stock at midnight.

I wanted a PS4, just not that badly to Q at midnight to get one.

I will just wait now till they add PC movie streaming back to the system then I will buy one, was looking forward to playing next gen FIFA but never mind guess they saved me paying £400 to play one game.

Mine is on route :)

I had to cancel my Fifa 14 and BF4 pre-orders from amazon as they were coming on Monday :(

Does anyone know if Tesco are selling PS4 games today?

Mine is on route :)

I had to cancel my Fifa 14 and BF4 pre-orders from amazon as they were coming on Monday :(

Does anyone know if Tesco are selling PS4 games today?

No they will tomorrow, if you want my FIFA 14 you can have it for £35 so then I don't lose too much money and you save £15.
You will get it Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom