Sony PlayStation 4

Naughty Dog hires Halo 4 programmer Corrinne Yu

Twitter.png

YouTube - 343 developer interverview - corrinne yu talks game design

Nice addition I guess!

Last edited:
I am waiting for the chat cable for the turtle beach x41 so I can use that for game chat

Just noticed the wireless turtle beaches have a inline volume control with mute function. The replacement cable will not have this, ideally don't want to lose that functionality. Hope someone comes up with a workaround

Could we not use a little adaptor on the ps4 controller and plug in the original cable

My shopto order is still processing

Last edited:
I am waiting for the chat cable for the turtle beach x41 so I can use that for game chat

Just noticed the wireless turtle beaches have a inline volume control with mute function. The replacement cable will not have this, ideally don't want to lose that functionality. Hope someone comes up with a workaround

Could we not use a little adaptor on the ps4 controller and plug in the original cable

From the email I got they are shipping them on Thursday with guaranteed delivery for Friday using DPD. Could have been worse, could have been Yodel

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I have x41's the wireless headset for my xbox 360. Will it work on the PS4 with this adapter? Or work anyway?

Really didn't want to have to buy a new headset.

Cheers

I should hopefully be picking on up on friday (not pre-ordered but there is a store that will have them (NL btw)), although sadly I won't be able to play it as I have work commitments at the weekend :(

Will definitely be getting FIFA, not sure what else tbh. Not going to bother with PS+ so BF4 seems a bit pointless with the short SP campaign. Couldn't get into KZ3, so don't see the point of 4 either. Uh, what else is there? AC looks good, might go for that.

Yeah i'm going for AC4 think it will be great next gen. Also getting FIFA and Need for Speed. I feel the same on the shooters, thought KZ has always been crap.

Chris, yea Dpd normally good

Vondave, it will work out of the box for game play audio, but if you want to chat you need to buy a new chat cable to replace the white one.

Problem for me is I like the mute and volume controls and new cable does not have that.

Chris, yea Dpd normally good

Vondave, it will work out of the box for game play audio, but if you want to chat you need to buy a new chat cable to replace the white one.

Problem for me is I like the mute and volume controls and new cable does not have that.

Oh brilliant, I never use the chat, just use it for surround sound, as my mrs hates hearing gunfire when I'm playing, and always has a moan.

I take it the only think I need to do is unplug it from my xbox, and put it into my ps4? Right result. Thanks

Asda are saying they have stock for sale on Day 1 for those who haven't ordered

So I have a pair of surround sound headphones that plug in using a digital optical cable. Am I right in assuming they'll work on PS4 just fine, minus the in-built mic which will need an update/patch to get it working?

Well yeah they say it'll be before Christmas, but that's a bit vague!

Not as bad as Toys r Us, my pre-order says delivery due date 29/11 and my order has been saying 'Awaiting Due Date for Consignment' since I ordered mine in June.

Looks like I get a PS4 emulator before I get my PS4.

So painful walking past a wall of PS4 consoles in work today in the stock room. Teasing me with their box art :(

I should hopefully be picking on up on friday (not pre-ordered but there is a store that will have them (NL btw)), although sadly I won't be able to play it as I have work commitments at the weekend :(

Will definitely be getting FIFA, not sure what else tbh. Not going to bother with PS+ so BF4 seems a bit pointless with the short SP campaign. Couldn't get into KZ3, so don't see the point of 4 either. Uh, what else is there? AC looks good, might go for that.

It's up to you but I'd really recommend PSPlus. The amount of decent games I've played due to having them to dl as part of the service has been amazing.

Finally got hands on with the DS4 yesterday. Love it. Huge improvement over the DS3. Hopefully Sony can do something about the battery life.

I love it too. Only problem is I'm now on my third DS4 due to sticking L1 buttons. That's three controllers in 10 days.

Last edited:
I just got an email saying I can get my PS4 on thursday night! Very excited! NBA 2K 14, probably Fifa and still doubting about Battlefield or Assassin's Creed IV... Anyone?

I just got an email saying I can get my PS4 on thursday night! Very excited! NBA 2K 14, probably Fifa and still doubting about Battlefield or Assassin's Creed IV... Anyone?

Bf4 is boring, and I can't wait to play AC4 on my ps4 on Friday

BF4 is awesome and very MP oriented. ACIV is mostly single player.

If you like shooters and working together with a squad and team on a tactical shooter go with Battlefield.

If you prefer and adventure game go with ACIV.

Back
Top Bottom