Football Manager 2014

Re: Football Manager 2013

Well that's just plaid weird.

FM13 has crashed on me twice now tying to play the same match...

Well that's just plaid weird.

FM13 has crashed on me twice now tying to play the same match...

Have you reported the crash on the SI forum and offered to upload your saved game somewhere?

I think that there is a massive bug in FM13, at the moment around 90% of crosses by AI is resulting in goals, no mater how I set up my team it won't stop these goals. Just been reading on the SI forum that this happening for a lot of people and is being reported there.

Real shame because other than that the game is superb but this is a real game breaker at the moment. Hopefully SI fix it with a release day patch.

Have you reported the crash on the SI forum and offered to upload your saved game somewhere?
No I didn't, think it was more a problem with resources on my laptop. Rebooted it and played loads of games fine now.

I think that there is a massive bug in FM13, at the moment around 90% of crosses by AI is resulting in goals, no mater how I set up my team it won't stop these goals. Just been reading on the SI forum that this happening for a lot of people and is being reported there.

Real shame because other than that the game is superb but this is a real game breaker at the moment. Hopefully SI fix it with a release day patch.
I've also read about that too, they will definitely fix it.

Something just isn't clicking for me at Liverpool. We are completely dominating possession but keep drawing or losing matches. Suarez is on an 11 hour goal drought too. Just played Bate in the EL and finished with 80% possession!!! But the final score was 1-1.

Some help please regarding facepacks.

I've downloaded all parts 4.1 - 4.12 and 5.0 from sortitoutsi.

I've extracted in order with the oldest first to a graphics folder.

I have put this graphics folder into my mydocs/sports interactive/fm2013 folder.

Am I missing any subfolders or anything else please? Really want this working prior to playing.

Thanks

Instant results?! So you don't even see commentary?!

Just to clarify: the instant result is an option you can take. You can still watch the match as normal if you want.

I'm loving this mode, stripped of all the cruft that's grown around FM over the years. I might actually get to play a long career this year.

Great going through a pre-season and putting some youth/reserve players in who go through a few games and REALLY stand out :D

Currently playing as Las Palmas. Dani Castellano and Francis Suarez have been excellent, with Dani Castellano especially exciting everytime he gets on the ball. Brilliant.

Sounds like you guys recommend this? Really fancy the classic mode - will be my first FM since 2010 i think.

Great going through a pre-season and putting some youth/reserve players in who go through a few games and REALLY stand out :D

Currently playing as Las Palmas. Dani Castellano and Francis Suarez have been excellent, with Dani Castellano especially exciting everytime he gets on the ball. Brilliant.

Dags I got your facepack link earlier, any chance you could just let me know the exact folder location the faces go in please?

Much obliged

Dags I got your facepack link earlier, any chance you could just let me know the exact folder location the faces go in please?

Much obliged

I've not sorted it out yet, sorry. I'm sure the likes of Tim know the folder location though?

Bet Becanes doesn't have that problem :LOL:

I am actually struggling at bit deciding. Fulham doesn't have any American players anymore. So I was thinking Stoke which has 2 Americans, Spurs with 2 Americans or Everton with 1 American. What do you and you guys think?

I am actually struggling at bit deciding. Fulham doesn't have any American players anymore. So I was thinking Stoke which has 2 Americans, Spurs with 2 Americans or Everton with 1 American. What do you and you guys think?

How about DC United?

Much obliged

My Documents\Sports Interactive\CREATE A FOLDER CALLED GRAPHICS AND COPY FILES TO THERE

Just got beaten 1-0, my best player got 7.5 which is decent enough so I said I was pleased with his performance ... and one of the other players is now "angered" :LOL:

Just got beaten 1-0, my best player got 7.5 which is decent enough so I said I was pleased with his performance ... and one of the other players is now "angered" :LOL:
Yeah I found at Liverpool it didn't matter what I said, most of the time the players didn't seem to listen to me. Not sure if the automatic previous experience thing fucked up again. Wouldn't surprise me though!

I've started a new game as Charlton :)). I figured I'll start a game with a club I know so that I can get used to the new features of FM without having to learn a new club too. Set the previous experience manually to Professional Footballer.

Going much better at Charlton! And I'm really coming round to the new FM skin actually and where things are located! We are unbeaten so far, winning 1 and drawing 2 in the Championship, and beating Exeter 3-1 in the Capital One Cup. League media prediction is 22nd so could be a tough season ahead...

Back
Top Bottom