Football Manager 2014

Re: Football Manager 2013

Yes exactly, it should be tonight or tomorrow at the latest. It's been advertised to get 2 weeks early access. That will be 2 weeks tomorrow...

What time, exactly, is the beta going to be released?
Sports Interactive have set no time or date that the beta will go live apart from "approximately 2 weeks before release". However we believe the beta access will begin on Friday 19 October.

How do I access the beta?
To access the beta you will need the unique code received or sent to you electronically via e mail. Our e mailed codes come with instructions on how to access the beta.

I am sure the code will be delivered tomorrow and the people who pre-ordered on steam will have access tonight from midnight.

Hi everyone,

We'll be sending out keys for FM13 later today.

Thats on the greenman forums by a staff member

Tempted, but there's always too much to get into and I go in to far too much intricate detail.

What's the cheapest it's going for at the moment?

Bit annoying as I'm in the middle of a good game on FM12 :LOL:.

Really can't decide who to be in FM13...

I'm thinking of starting on FM13 as Liverpool...

Then continuing my FM12 game too.

Am I right in thinking I can just copy and paste my Graphics folder from FM12 to FM13 and it'll work?

Downloading now (i know this is a useless post, but i'm kind of excited...which is stupid).

can anyone get these links from the dugout to download? can get neither facepacks nor the correct names file to begin downloading.

Edit bloody hell, on google chrome and it popped up bottom left and i didnt notice

Last edited:

Really enjoying this.

The classic mode suits my lifestyle perfectly. Got through two seasons already with my beloved cowden. Got them to scottish cup semis in second season and kept us in division one.

My buzz is back

TWO SEASONS already?! Jesus wept. That FMC mode must be just continually pressing the space bar?

Quite excited that shortly I'm going to start with all thousands of faces, and all the fixes.

sortitoutsi is still having issues though.

Back
Top Bottom