Arma 3: Alpha available March 5th

Re: Arma 3 announced - PC 2012

this controller looks as if it laughed at the skeptics.

maybe this might be a leaked pic of ps5(?) pad by dur****roo. (sorry if not funny)

AUAWplw.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Arma 3 announced - PC 2012

How much would it set me back to get one running arma 3 smoothly? Seriously temped couldn't play arma 1 or 2 but loved operation flashpoint one of my favourite games of all time.

£500-£600.

There are plenty of examples on the PC Build Thread, if you go back a couple of pages from the end, there is a couple of builds on there.

I will also update my post on Page 1, so there will be builds there for £400/£500/£600/£700.

I just purchased the Alpha for £20, seems a bargain considering you get the Alpha, Beta and Full Game. I would of purchased the Deluxe Edition but the additional content for an extra £15 was pretty poor.

Also get 3 invites to the Alpha as well.

Last edited:
reading the BIS forums is hard work. what is all the bitching about arma 3 being on steam.

Being on steam is one of the best moved BIS have made

this looks good. how do I go about getting alpha to try out.

is this good multiplayer.

I have only ever played bf3 and enjoy that

I sent you a Steam code in PM :)

It's BF3 if BF3 were a realistic open world game, it's really good mp but it's a really tough game, not for rambos!

how long does the offer at those prices last as i plan to purchase the alpha next Tuesday when i get back home

Back
Top Bottom