Aliens: Colonial Marines and Alien vs Predator

It's not THAT bad. It certainly aint what I was hoping for but the campaign (what I've played of it) is half decent although it might get repetitive eventually.

The graphics are a big disappointment and look really dated. Even the main menu looks like it could be a ps2 game. Although the graphics aren't up to much, I do like how the Aliens creep in and out of the shadows on the walls and it's quite reminiscent of the film.

Now the online multiplayer is a bag of shit and fuck knows how you are supposed to control the bloody aliens. I don't know how many times I've got my Alien stuck between a crate and a wall or door opening. I was more scared playing as the alien than I was as a marine.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure what to do with this.

I love Aliens and was always looking forward to this game.

Mind you I really liked the last AvP Game where you played all 3 parts which I thought was good.

If it has co-op on story/campaign mode, I might give it a go.

FD

Hmmmm, I'm not sure what to do with this.

I love Aliens and was always looking forward to this game.

Mind you I really liked the last AvP Game where you played all 3 parts which I thought was good.

If it has co-op on story/campaign mode, I might give it a go.

FD

if you like AvP you will like this (I thought AvP was poor tbh)
The graphics are definitely a let down but now that I'm on the planet in the campaign mode there are shit loads of aliens and I'm quite enjoying it

Quite an abrupt ending to the campaign but enjoyed it all the same. It gets much better when you get down to the planet

Where's cheapest place to pick this up on pc? Fancy giving this a go even though got ripped by the press.

Ach, I bought it, love the films, Aliens is one of my favs, so giving it a go.

Me and the bro will do Co-op and see how it goes.

Not sure if it's a gauge, but I actually enjoyed the last Aliens v Predator game so maybe I won't be too disappointed.

FD

This is going to get messy, and fun for us outsiders to read!

http://www.polygon.com/2014/9/3/6102035/sega-gearbox-lawsuit-aliens-colonial-marines

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=european-daily

Sega hits back in Aliens: Colonial Marines false advertising suit

Sega of America has filed documents defending itself against allegations of false advertising for Aliens: Colonial Marines and identifying the behaviour of Gearbox CEO and president Randy Pitchford as a major issue.

Gearbox Software studio head Randy Pitchford did "whatever the fuck he likes" when it came to the marketing and promotion of Aliens: Colonial Marines, according to documents filed this week in the class-action lawsuit claiming the game was falsely advertised at trade shows.

honestly...this is only about pointing fingers. i dont care. Sega is the publisher should look out for his developers too.

in short term Sega is an idiot and GBX is a bastard

Back
Top Bottom