PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2014 Discussion Thread

PES 2015 in preorder on Gamestop Italy (PS4, Xbox One, PS3 ad 360)

3max.jpg
3max.jpg

http://www.gamestop.it/SearchResult/QuickSearch?q=pes+2015

Re: PES 2014 Discussion Thread

The website mediaworld.it also confirm the new official PES 2015 logo

pes_2015.png

PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Well I guess the time has arrived to have this thread open.

ThomasGOAL have posted a few PES 2015 related info in the 2014 thread and I've moved them here into their proper thread. They may appear above this post as they are from an earlier date.

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Deeper team management and better gameplay, the new PES 2015 aims further

Review

“Expect Big Things” were the exact words of Shinji Hirano, president of Konami Europe, for all the fanbase. Without entering into too much detail about the new Konami PES 2015 football installment, expected for late September 2014, Konami wants to keep the European market closer compared to other markets where FIFA is leading the way.

In order to do that, Mr. Hirano states they are working and keeping in mind what went wrong with PES 2014, considering that version to be a transition. The new title will be totally changed, and they'll be focusing their efforts on the new generation game consoles. What we can expect from the next PES 2015 release?

Improved gameplay

Creating PES 2014 on the FOX graphic engine was a great but incomplete idea. Although the physics were good thanks to Havok software, the general impression the 2014 installment gave was that the technical aspect was not polished at all. The FOX next-gen engine is expected to be one of the main tools for multi-platform development as we can see with the upcoming Kojima games. For this reason, the next installment will offer an advanced graphic aspect that's much more stable than the previous title, which suffered heavy slowdowns and FPS drops in both online and offline game mode.

The next installment will offer an advanced graphic aspect much more stable than the previous title
The reaction of the players will also be improved but will still depend on the user’s performance thanks to the Heart System feature. They will need to be more realistic since the players sometimes don’t look real when they run or try some fancy moves. In this aspect, the development of the new FOX Engine will make all the difference due to its technology.

PES 2015 Features

Some of the continuing claims from players are that PES has never possessed the rights of some of the most important football teams in the world. In order to increase its popularity and realism, Konami needs to obtain the commercial license for the whole Barclays Premier League and even the Bundesliga. This way they can compete directly with FIFA investing in the final product quality.

On the other hand, despite PES attracting a great number of fans from all around the world, it lacks new game modes that would make it really irresistible like FIFA Ultimate Team. Club management is expected to be deeper. In this way, the addition of a complete team manager mode in PES 2015 is a must since it improves the player experience and offers a several hours of entertainment.

Based on real soccer

Teamplay is one of the main aspects on football, for this reason it is expected that Konami analyzes real matches in order to create real players connections emulating highlighted plays. In other words, with popular soccer players like Cristiano Ronaldo playing alongside with Gareth Bale for Real Madrid, Messi and Neymar doing the same for Barcelona or others such as Rooney, Mata and Van Persie for Manchester United , the game must recreate successfully their best team moves.

This also may be analyzed for defensive formations. Although this part is not so attractive, it really reassures the real football experience knowing that you have a real defense back in the field and not only of AI players that can spoil your whole match. For this reason, formations such as Chelsea F.C., Arsenal, Manchester City or the Italian teams A.C. Milan or Juventus are to be studied to implement their strategies automatically on the game.

What do you think PES 2015 needs to become the new football king? More licenses, great gameplay improvement or is it fine as it is? Share your impressions with us and help Konami to create the ultimate soccer game.

Really? You jest!

Last edited:

Really? You jest!
:LOL: I thought this was "real" preview of what PES Team is doing, but it turns out, it's just something one person wants, ie. wishlist.

While I do agree with him, it's impossible to pull out for PES programmers. Btw first part where Hirano says to expect big things is worrying.

It almost feels like deja-vu for few years going now! They will try to re-invent the wheel again? o_o Yet they say football is an easy game in real life... :P

Let the shittrowinginthefan begin! :SMUG:

#hypePEStrain2015

i'm also surprised there are so little news about pes 2015 by now. in previous years we already had some sort of news, even some screenshot in few occasions (if i'm not mistaken).

Last years announcement was on June 4, the teaser was released on May 30. So I expect news before the World Cup begins. E3 takes places from June 10 to 12.

Don't know if PES or not but it looks good even if i would like to see a screenshot from gameplay cam,that is where PES looks awful

Suarez the face of PES?!

I wonder if you can bite players this year? :))

0:08 bottom left corner "FIFA.com" adboard = Fake
Yes :) That's what I was going to write
Bo1NriAIYAAPfq4.jpg

And here... so much wrong things in there . All players look the same, with same 3D model, same " numbers " on the shirts.. 3d model itself looks very bad.

Last edited:

Code:
Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti  5m
@WENB_JP_Kazu @MRankings 100% fake, very obvious. Please don't spread wrong information. Thanks

We didn't read or hear of any konami press conference still about new tournament acquired so it couldn't be related to CAF. It's a new stage presented surely in CG to show new alive attendance.
Old trick to dazzle with SONY ps4 power, wife of konami, probably due to common difficulties in producing game at this new standard. This could lead to "that" crawling thought.
I personally have very high expectations after EA appetizer, and I fear to be disappointed by konami.

p.s.
EA has the exclusive rights to use the name and logo for its FIFA football series (obviously) and for world cup from 1993 to 2020.
This does not mean another software house (Konami or anyone else) can for example acquire the rights for the Confederations Cup and the Clubs World Cup so showing the name inside the game. The line that divides the two contenders is getting thinner.

Last edited:

We didn't read or hear of any konami press conference still about new tournament acquired so it couldn't be related to CAF. It's a new stage presented surely in CG to show new alive attendance.
Old trick to dazzle with SONY ps4 power, wife of konami, probably due to common difficulties in producing game at this new standard. This could lead to "that" crawling thought.
I personally have very high expectations after EA appetizer, and I fear to be disappointed by konami.

p.s.
EA has the exclusive rights to use the name and logo for its FIFA football series (obviously) and for world cup from 1993 to 2020.
This does not mean another software house (Konami or anyone else) can for example acquire the rights for the Confederations Cup and the Clubs World Cup so showing the name inside the game. The line that divides the two contenders is getting thinner.

This.

Back
Top Bottom